Topic Stats

• 6,335 posts
  • 406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by Jeroenos
  • Topic is favorited by 106 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 773 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

gotrammezel (resized).jpg
62F79ACE-C6E3-42DF-AC98-54F74BDC59D6 (resized).jpeg
5C98F03C-EB00-4B16-BE6A-D07C1211FE0A (resized).jpeg
8DE53C1A-67C7-4ED7-ADF0-00649889BC7B (resized).jpeg
3C103992-78CF-420B-A5AD-BF09F7A83A1A (resized).jpeg
237467DA-1641-4A3B-B11B-8E011AE463EE (resized).jpeg
CD15AE4D-A21E-4E0A-8BD9-332AC699E75E (resized).jpeg
daeneris (resized).jpg
B7CB39CB-EF16-45FF-8241-996703DDA98D (resized).jpeg
DCC90410-AC9F-4384-A16F-71B320968048 (resized).jpeg
668CB7EB-E3FC-4911-962A-84751B6E583B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191002_165255806 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191002_165240183 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
D5ACDF6E-4B07-41D4-AC88-4936E041474F (resized).jpeg

There are 6335 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 127.
#1801 4 years ago

Anyone know where I can get some Gold or chrome or maybe even a black chrome flipper bats?

#1802 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Anyone know where I can get some Gold or chrome or maybe even a black chrome flipper bats?

Hmmm back chrome sounds badass! I picked up my gold bats from pinball life a couple of years back on close out (had them laying around till now). I don't think they carry them any longer. Seem hard to find now.

#1803 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

http://littleshopofgames.com/product/chrome-flipper-bat/ http://littleshopofgames.com/product/gold-flipper-bat/

#1804 4 years ago

Thanks! I might have to buy both and see how they look in the game. I am sure the set I don't use will look good in another game.

#1805 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Thanks! I might have to buy both and see how they look in the game. I am sure the set I don't use will look good in another game.

you cant go wrong with either if you get the side mirrors i have chrome it looks aussom

#1806 4 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

you cant go wrong with either if you get the side mirrors i have chrome it looks aussom

I was thinking of gold side mirrors. Whoa baby. That might put this guy over the top! haha

#1807 4 years ago

Can anyone post or attach some custom apron cards. I like the ones on pinballcards.com but can only download both images to a 8 X 11 and makes it hard to print to standard 4 X 6 photo paper.

#1808 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I was thinking of gold side mirrors. Whoa baby. That might put this guy over the top! haha

I love the gold mirrors in LOTR. They would look great with the Pro or LE.

#1809 4 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

Can anyone post or attach some custom apron cards. I like the ones on pinballcards.com but can only download both images to a 8 X 11 and makes it hard to print to standard 4 X 6 photo paper.

I printed these out.....

http://www.pinballcards.com/Pinball-Cards/Game-Of-Thrones-V2

#1810 4 years ago

Yep I like V3 but when you download it downloads to a 8 X 11, both images. I have 4 X 6 photo paper so how do I separate and print each or I suppose I could find a 8 X 11 glossy type paper, where? Thanks!

#1811 4 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

Yep I like V3 but when you download it downloads to a 8 X 11, both images. I have 4 X 6 photo paper so how do I separate and print each or I suppose I could find a 8 X 11 glossy type paper, where? Thanks!

Whenever I print these I just take the file to a kinkos or whatever and print and laminate there. They also have slicers to cut them down to size.

#1812 4 years ago

good idea thanks

#1813 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I was thinking of gold side mirrors. Whoa baby. That might put this guy over the top! haha</blockquote call this guy eric pinblades best deal in town i can vouge for him 1-614-937-3228

#1814 4 years ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

good idea thanks

I let my Mrs take care of all the printing stuff so I don't know, we have tons of glossy paper laying around and just go off our printer...

#1815 4 years ago

Been playing a pro on location. Could use some intel.

It's set to casual mode.

When I hold in both flippers before starting a game, it let's me start it in Competition Mode which let's me choose a house.

But then today I tried holding in the lock down bar button and it let me start in Advanced Mode,which also let me choose my house.

Scoring and game play seemed identical. Is there a difference between the modes?

#1816 4 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Scoring and game play seemed identical. Is there a difference between the modes?

Curious about this too. Also, I didn't know that holding both flippers in does competition mode. Here are my guesses for the changes:

No extra balls in competition mode
No random mysteries. Everyone is presented with the same options if going in to mystery with the same amount of gold
The pop bumper awards are not random either.

#1817 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Curious about this too. Also, I didn't know that holding both flippers in does competition mode. Here are my guesses for the changes:
No extra balls in competition mode
No random mysteries. Everyone is presented with the same options if going in to mystery with the same amount of gold
The pop bumper awards are not random either.

Was definitely able to get an EB out of both modes.

Not quite familiar enough with the awards yet to make the call about them.

#1818 4 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

Interesting. Just a guess, but since casual doesn't let you pick houses, I would ASSume that holding the buttons is just a way to override and enter "normal" mode?

I don't think we should confuse competition mode with tournament mode...of course I could be wrong.

#1819 4 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

I hold in both flippers before starting a game, it let's me start it in Competition Mode which let's me choose a house.

If your hands are holding both flippers, what are you pushing the start button with.

#1820 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I don't think we should confuse competition mode with tournament mode...of course I could be wrong.

If they are different, I am not sure how to start tournament mode on mine. I see were competition mode is, but don't remember seeing tournament mode in the settings, so I assumed that is what competition mode was. I will test it tonight and see if I can tell the differences.

#1821 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

If they are different, I am not sure how to start tournament mode on mine. I see were competition mode is, but don't remember seeing tournament mode in the settings, so I assumed that is what competition mode was. I will test it tonight and see if I can tell the differences.

Tournament mode is always a setting you have to change...unless you install the button.

Like I said I'm just guessing...but "competition" mode is a term I'm not familiar with from Stern, but then WTF is "advanced mode?" So weird. Check it out.

#1822 4 years ago

We use competition mode in league all the time. Doesn't affect extra balls or anything like that. It just de-randomizes any mystery type awards.

#1823 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

We use competition mode in league all the time. Doesn't affect extra balls or anything like that. It just de-randomizes any mystery type awards.

You just hold in left flipper for about 5 to 10 seconds, when the text changes on the screen then start your games.

#1824 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Is there a tournament mode? if that is turned on does it do both? Turn off EBs and de-randomize awards?

#1825 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Is there a tournament mode? if that is turned on does it do both? Turn off EBs and de-randomize awards?

The way to do that(if it hasn't changed with Spike) is to go to installs menu. Install novelty, then install competition.

#1826 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

If your hands are holding both flippers, what are you pushing the start button with.

What can I say, it's a good game

#1827 4 years ago

Posted this in the bug and code wish thread, but it's probably better served here:

Those of you that have been to IT multiple times, what route do you normally take? I was trying Tyrell, then play Tyrell mode right away to increase my multipliers. Then try and bring two of Lan, GJ, or Targaryen into multiball. Then pick off the other modes as they happen.

My new strategy with conquering targaryen has been to bring it into Multiballs. Especially the last wave.

#1828 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Those of you that have been to IT multiple times, what route do you normally take? I was trying Tyrell, then play Tyrell mode right away to increase my multipliers. Then try and bring two of Lan, GJ, or Targaryen into multiball. Then pick off the other modes as they happen.
My new strategy with conquering targaryen has been to bring it into Multiballs. Especially the last wave.

Tyrell is for players for sure. I was doing that last night...tyrell first, GJ & Lan in MB, then dealing with Stark and maybe getting anopther 1 or 2 in Wall. I do find tyrell adds a bit of pressure for me, whcih it really shouldn't. Got to IT last night and ended up with a 5.6....I call this a victory as I had LITERALLY the lowest possible WHC...I think it was 20M...I don;t know WTF happened.

If Targarayn is there to take into MB I will...but I don;t find them super tough and like to do them on their own.

#1829 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Tyrell is for players for sure. I was doing that last night...tyrell first, GJ & Lan in MB, then dealing with Stark and maybe getting anopther 1 or 2 in Wall. I do find tyrell adds a bit of pressure for me, whcih it really shouldn't. Got to IT last night and ended up with a 5.6....I call this a victory as I had LITERALLY the lowest possible WHC...I think it was 20M...I don;t know WTF happened.
If Targarayn is there to take into MB I will...but I don;t find them super tough and like to do them on their own.

Yeah I guess I just find the targaryen house to be a grind so doing it on its own seems to take forever.

#1830 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Posted this in the bug and code wish thread, but it's probably better served here:

All of my Iron Throne games have been with Martell. My first one actually would've been Greyjoy had the Targaryen bug not bitten me in the ass.

I always shoot for Lannister/Greyjoy with the first MB and get those out of the way. I also like to get Targaryen lit as soon as possible. Stack it with whatever I can (except Stark) just to get that grind out of the way. In short: Martell > Light Targaryen > Lannister/Greyjoy/MB > Targaryen + whatever (except Stark).

Unless you're Greyjoy, you don't necessarily have to play Tyrell to "increase your multipliers", since you get that from the very start. But Tyrell is a pretty fun mode.

#1831 4 years ago
Quoted from cornycrunch:

Unless you're Greyjoy, you don't necessarily have to play Tyrell to "increase your multipliers", since you get that from the very start. But Tyrell is a pretty fun mode.

Agreed. Here is my thing with Tyrell though. I find it hard to hit both targets in my game, so if I don't pick Tyrell as my house I rarely ever light that battle.

#1832 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Agreed. Here is my thing with Tyrell though. I find it hard to hit both targets in my game, so if I don't pick Tyrell as my house I rarely ever light that battle.

A good way to get Tyrell lit is getting LOL lit first. Then go for Tyrell.

I typically only play Tyrell in a multiball though since it's a risky mode.

One of the hardest parts to getting to IT is taking down house Targaryan. When you have your ball saver or LOL lit, try and light targaryan. Then, spank out Targaryan 1 solo or with Baratheon/Stark if available. get it out of the way then don't worry too much about Targaryan 2 and 3 til the time is right. Targaryan 2 I'll stack with another house if possible and sometimes a multiball if it's available. Targaryan 3 in a multiball for sure but it's such a long mode you'll have to either do the beginning or end solo.

If you're going for IT, then don't worry about which houses to complete in which order. And don't do em for points, i.e. House stark, just take down the 3 middle shots and hit an orbit. It's really easy to get the first multiball going so I typically pass on starting all modes til I'm ready to lock ball 3. That way I can usually stack Lannister with greyjoy or something.

Another thing to consider is when you're going to light greyjoy or Martel, try not to shoot their orbits until there's no combo arrow. That way you can progress towards BFW easier (applies to PRO, not sure for LE).

#1833 4 years ago

How does Got compare to LOTR?

I believe LOTR has one of the best theme integrations; building up for destroy the ring always make your heart beat faster.

Honestly I play it only a couple of times per year anymore; just know the pin inside/out though it will most probably never leave my collection.

#1834 4 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

I believe LOTR has one of the best theme integrations; building up for destroy the ring always make your heart beat faster.
Honestly I play it only a couple of times per year anymore; just know the pin inside/out though it will most probably never leave my collection.

The spike system is winning the race in my opinion just has more yank

#1835 4 years ago

I have both the LOTR and a GOTLE. LOTR is a fantastic game which I have not tired of, but it is the same game each time. As you can see in the posts above, GOT can be played with many, many different strategies. For that reason, and the great theming, GOT is the better game. If I am still in the honeymoon phase, it has been a glorious six weeks!

#1836 4 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

LOTR is one of my all time favorites. FOTR cannot be matched. But, HOTK and WHC come pretty close; but more sound effects is needed for those 2 multiball modes to even be mentioned in the same sentence as FOTR.

I owned LOTR for 6 years and picked up an LE not too long ago. It was great to revisit but it's such a masterpiece of a story theme integration that once you've been there and back, you don't necessarily need to go back again. Hence, LOTR is in the retired bin for me.

I don't think GOT comes close to LOTR as far as overall theme integration and package. But fun factor and speed completely trump LOTR

Layout: even
Flow: GOT
art: LOTR
theme: even
Theme integration: LOTR but GOTs rules integration is top notch!
Dots: LOTR but GOTs scoring and instructional display are top notch!
Fun: GOT
Sounds: LOTR but I put Rory McCann (The Hound) on par or even better than Gimili. LOTR sounds win for now, hopefully future GOT updates address the lack of sounds and call outs in certain situations
Music: LOTR by a fraction of a butthair.

The biggest factor with LOTR vs GOT is that LOTR doesn't have that one more play push start over and over appeal to it. GOT does.

#1837 4 years ago

Any know of any guides/tutorials available for GoT? I'm coming from early 90s WPC games and having a tough time figuring out what to do and strategies. I'm only a dozen games in but all the different modes, figuring out when to battle or pass... Steep learning curve compared to my ToM

#1838 4 years ago
Quoted from bhwolf:

Any know of any guides/tutorials available for GoT? I'm coming from early 90s WPC games and having a tough time figuring out what to do and strategies. I'm only a dozen games in but all the different modes, figuring out when to battle or pass... Steep learning curve compared to my ToM

Go to the tilt forums website and search for one. I believe there is a public Google doc that gets updated all the time.

#1839 4 years ago

Not to shit on Chucks mission parade of getting to the IT, but I just did this!

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

I should have beat IT too! Had I known the rules better I would have. I don't want to spoil it for anyone but let's just say I lost to the IT with a Martel add a ball in my back pocket.

And chuck, if you're reading; my strategy going in to get to the IT was to just kick the games ass!

EDIT: btw, I timed the game. 25 mins long! That's a wonderful thing to see so much action and game progression in that amount of time.

#1840 4 years ago

Holy shit. I gotta get home and play!

#1842 4 years ago

Oh wait, hold the phones; that's on an LE doesn't count! hehe just messing, Keith is God

#1843 4 years ago

Choose House: At the beginning of a game, you will be able to choose which one out of the six houses to fight for. NOTE: Targaryen can't be fought for, but it can be played.

After choosing a house, you acquire the house's power. These powers are:
- Stark: Winter is Coming hurry-up value starts (10M) higher.
- Baratheon: Get 2 advances towards Wall Multiball. Wall Multiball scoring is higher.
- Lannister: Yellow targets add 100% more gold than usual. Get 500 gold to start.
- Greyjoy: Gain the powers of other Houses for each House mode you complete. CAREFUL: Selecting house Greyjoy prevents you from stacking two modes at once, and adds shots to each mode!
- Tyrell: One return lane is always lit to increase the combo multiplier.
- Martell: During multiball, press the action button (once per ball) to obtain an add-a-ball. Note that this removes the normal "Multiplier Cash-In" functionality that the action button offers.

Skill Shot: Plunge into the lit lane to collect the skill shot award of (500k x Ball #) and 1 bonus X.

Bonus X: Complete the two top lanes to increase the bonus multiplier, and advance to the Wall Multiball.

Bumper awards: Shooting a ball into the pop bumpers allows several awards to be matched up on the display. These can be collected at any time. Some awards I've seen are:
- Increase Winter is Coming (spots a shot)
- Increase Bonus Multiplier (by 1/3x)
- More Time (10 seconds during a mode, or a portion of your Winter is Coming hurry-up)
- Big Points (1 million)
- Advance Wall (advances towards the multiball)
- Collect 5 Wildfire
- Collect 200 Gold
- Light Wildfire Mini-Mode
- Light Extra Ball (at the Dragon)
- Light Sword
- Collect Special
- Add-A-Ball (see below)

Mystery: Completing all of the gold standup targets lights the Mystery shot at the Dragon; shoot it to initiate the award select. You will be presented with three options: keep your gold, and two awards that cost gold. These awards are based on the amount of gold you have collected so far; spend it wisely. Some mystery awards include:
- Big Points (1M, multiplied by playfield/combo multipliers)
- Bigger Points (5M, multiplied by playfield/combo multipliers)
- Video Mode (1x, 2x, 3x scoring)
- Light House
- Increase Bonus Multipliers (by 1/3x)
- Light Lock
- Collect Wildfire
- Light Extra Ball
- Light 1x/2x/3x Super Jackpot
- Light Playfield Multiplier
- Collect Golden Hand (750k end-of-ball Bonus)
- Light Lord of Light (on Outlanes)
- Hold Bonus

Specials: 25 million
Extra Balls: 15 million

Winter is Coming: Once a house is lit, the shot you made to advance to it "ices over". Make 3 additional house advances (shooting a shot or completing a target bank) to start the mode. During the mode, the last "iced over" shot will flash and no other progress (other than locks and multiball starts) can be made. Shoot the flashing white shot to collect the hurry up value. Collect four hurry-up values to begin the Winter Has Come mini-wizard mode. Each of the seven shots can be collected (both target banks, both ramps, both loops, and the dragon).

Multipliers: There are two types of multipliers in the game: one for the overall playfield scoring and another for combos collected. Making shots allows the multipliers for other shots to increase up to 5x. Shooting the battering ram 5 times qualifies the playfield multiplier, and shooting it again begins a round where all playfield values are 2x for a minute and each battering ram shot increases the playfield multiplier by 1x, up to 5x. The higher the multipliers are, the less time you have to use them. These multipliers can be cashed in at any time during the ball by pressing the action button; despite taking away all multipliers, this also can award some decent points. The best way to handle cashing in is by pressing the action button as the ball drains.

Lord of Light targets: Completing the three drop targets to the left activate ball saves at the left + right outlanes. Not sure about awards after the ball saves but there apparently are more.

Wildfire: Shooting the battering ram allows you to collect Wildfire when lit by shooting it again and again. Wildfire increases your Blackwater Multiball jackpots, though it has a diminishing effect the more Wildfire you have. You can also collect Wildfire from a pop bumper award or by locking balls for Blackwater Multiball.

Swords: Completing any house mode (or a pop bumper award) lights the right ramp to collect a sword. These can be multiplied for huge points. They also allow you to advance your playfield multipliers higher -- initially, you can only go up to 2x, but each sword increases the cap by 1x up to 5x.

Blackwater Multiball: Shoot the two standup targets to the right to light lock at the left ramp. Lock 3 balls to begin the multiball. During multiball, complete the five major shots to collect Jackpots and light the Super Jackpot at the battering ram. The Super Jackpot is worth ((6 * SJP level * jackpot amount) + SJP BASE AMOUNT) * playfield multiplier. Even if you've collected a Super Jackpot already, you'll have a 20-second grace period when multiball ends to collect more Super Jackpots. When the Super Jackpot times out with the multiball still running, the Jackpots re-light and need to be collected twice, but the second shot and the Super Jackpot are worth double. Timing out subsequent Super Jackpots will add another shot required for completion at 1x higher multiplier, and make the Super worth 1x more. Locks for the first multiball only require one hit to any green target; further multiballs require both individual targets to be hit.

Wall Multiball: Completing the top lanes 6 times enables Wall Multiball. Shoot the dragon to begin the multiball. Once the 3-ball multiball begins, shoot 3 ramp shots to collect Jackpots and light the Super Jackpot on the Dragon. The Jackpots will then be lit on the loops. Shooting 3 loops lights the Dragon again for a Super Jackpot, and Jackpots return to the ramps. Baratheon's powerup increases the value of the Jackpot and Super Jackpot drastically, and is a viable house for high scores. Further Wall multiballs require 11 top lane completions.

Add-A-Ball: An Add-A-Ball is available for multiball modes other than the Iron Throne by competing a set of "Light/Lock" targets. This makes the next pop bumper award an Add-A-Ball. Note that if an award is locked in, that award will need to be collected before the Add-A-Ball.

House Modes: At the beginning of a game, the house you have selected will always be the first mode available. However, shooting other shots three times each during the game enough times enables other modes to be activated. The shots from left to right enable the modes in the same way I listed earlier. There is also a way to activate collaboration modes between houses, which activate the scoring features of both chosen houses at once for higher risk, but more points. The modes are activated by shooting the left ramp at any time when the mode start light is lit, and a player may strategically choose to pass and choose to battle no houses. Some modes are also timed. Failure to complete timed modes will force the player to restart the mode by shooting the left ramp. Progress through modes is saved only for certain houses. These modes are:

Stark: Loop the left or right ramp to advance the kill list and increase the payoff score, then shoot the left or right orbit to collect the payoff score and finish the mode. This mode is timed. Greyjoy players require both loops and ramps to be shot (for jackpot advances) as well before the mode will end.

Baratheon: You build the value of this mode and then collect by shooting the one of the three targets on the three bank on the left side of the play field. The mode starts with the left orbit shield flashing yellow. Hitting the spinner (from either orbit) lights the mystery shot yellow as well. You must hit at least the mystery shot in order to cash in on the value you've built, which you will know is qualified when the shield is flashing in front of the three bank. Greyjoy players must also hit the center ramp.

Lannister: Shoot gold targets to light two shots and increase shot value. Make five lit shots to end the mode. This mode is timed at 40 seconds. Greyjoy players must hit every shot once (for shot value increases) as well.

Greyjoy: All of the main shots are lit. Complete them to finish the mode. 12 second timer, with the timer refreshing on a completed shot. This house is already spotted for you if you select Greyjoy to begin with.

Tyrell: Lit shots alternate between ramps/dragon and lock targets. For the first cycle, the Dragon and the Ramps will be lit. Shooting a lit shot lights the lock target bank, and shooting the target bank lights the two ramps (no Dragon). After the second cycle, only the right ramp will be lit. Greyjoy players need to hit each ramp shot and the Dragon once (for mode scores) to complete.

Martell: Shoot the left or right orbit three times within 10 seconds (refreshing after the second orbit shot) for increasing mode hurry-up value, then shoot either ramp to finish off the mode and collect the hurry-up. Mode timer is 30 seconds, refreshing if under 10 seconds when a lit shot is made. Greyjoy players must shoot both ramps (for hurry-up advances) to complete the mode.

Targaryen: There are three dragon modes which increase in difficulty. There will be a set number of shots lit. Complete these, then shoot the dragon to complete the first wave. Repeat for waves 2 and 3. The mode will end after defeating each dragon, requiring you to shoot the mode start to begin battle with the next dragon. Defeat all three dragons to finish the mode.

Dragons 1 and 2 will light the ramps, loops, and then dragon for hurry-ups. Level 1 requires one of each ramp/loop to be shot to progress to the next shot, Level 2 requires both. Level 3 lights 3 shots for hurry-ups; collect all 3 to light the dragon. Complete this cycle 3 times to complete Targaryen. Greyjoy players have a hurry-up at the target banks before starting a Level.

Completing three House Modes lights Extra Ball. Completing four normal modes begins Hand of the King wizard mode. Completing all normal modes begins Iron Throne wizard mode.

Winter Has Come Mini Wizard Mode:

Completing four Winter Is Coming hurry-ups will immediately begin Winter Has Come. WHC is a four-ball multiball with two alternating phases:

Horde: A timer is activated, and all seven major shots are lit. Each shot made awards points and restarts the timer. If the timer runs out at any point, another shot will be added. The timer is not shown on the DMD; you must listen carefully for a clock ticking. Completing all seven lit shots begins Boss.
Boss: Three shots are lit as hurry-ups on their own timers. Once one shot is hit, a new shot will start timing out. If a shot times out, a flipper will become frozen and be temporarily deactivated for a couple of seconds, or until a specific shot is hit with the other flipper. If all three shots time out, you'll have to shoot a lit shot in a small period to get back to this mode; if that timer runs out, you'll have to face the Horde again. Collecting four shots during this mode awards the Winter is Coming Super Jackpot, which instantly rewards all the hurry-up values you collected from Winter is Coming again. This will also send you back to Horde, for shots at more Super Jackpots.
The values of the four WIC hurryups collected will influence the jackpot scoring in this mode, meaning Stark's can make this mode quite lucrative. Once WHC is complete, no more WIC hurryups can be collected until Iron Throne is completed; all shots corresponding to lit houses will no longer "ice-over".

Hand of the King Mini Wizard Mode:

Completing four houses will light HOTK.
The houses that you take into HOTK wizard mode can be important. Each house brings with it an attribute that will make it easier or more difficult to get through the mode. They are as follows:

Stark: Bonus round - 20 Seconds of free shooting after a completed set (lights up random shots for points; you may not want to go for these, it's a waste of time and it could end HOTK prematurely)
Baratheon: All 7 shots instead of 4 shots must be completed in order to finish a set.
Lannister: +125,000,000 added to hurry-up
Greyjoy: One less set needed to start super jackpot hurry up
Tyrell: +15,000,000 per super jackpot
Martell: All shots must be completed twice
Targaryen: +750,000 per shot award
HOTK is a mini wizard mode that is completed in "sets".

Each set starts with four shots to complete
The shots needed to complete the set are dictated by the houses you have carried into HOTK with you (more below).
The value collected from shots also adds to the Super Jackpot value
After completing the four shots that are lit, the super jackpot will be lit at the battering ram. The Super is determined through the best shots made in the set. Collecting the super will complete the set.
Completing 3 sets will start a hurry up at the battering ram. Once this is collected or times out, everything starts over.
You'll also notice that the inlanes will be flashing yellow. A ball that travels through the inlane will increase the combo value of each of the main shots by 1x. For instance, if your multipliers are [1x 2x 2x 2x 1x], after a lit inlane, they will be [2x 3x 3x 3x 2x]. This is available at all times, regardless if you have Tyrell's powerup or not. This can also temporarily increase the combo multiplier to 6x.

Iron Throne Wizard Mode:

Completing all of the house modes lights the mode start shot for IT wizard mode. Like HOTK, this multiball is is based on completing sets of shots.

All of the central house lights that normally signify mode completion turn off at the beginning of the mode.
The mode starts out as a 2-ball multiball.
All house shots are lit to start a siege on their castle and light a set of shots.
Each "set" consists of hitting all 7 house shots. Shots turn off as you complete them.
Once all 7 shots have been completed, the battering ram lights for a Super Jackpot + Add-A-Ball.
Collecting a super jackpot will light that house to signify completion.
Start a new set by shooting one of the remaining unlit house's shots.
Iron Throne DOES NOT END when you drain down to a single ball.
Iron Throne DOES NOT END when your ball ends; you pick up where you left off on the following ball!
Martell's Add-A-Ball can be used at ANY time, including in single-ball play!
After completing the last main castle, you will recieve one last added ball. You will then go through various other castles and cities and collect "victory lap" shots until you are down to one ball, at which point Iron Throne ends.
Casual mode settings

Players will not be able to choose a house at the start of the game. Players will start with House Stark.
STARK starts complete so they are one house closer to EXTRA BALL
GREYJOY starts lit.
No option to PASS on choose your battle
If only one house is lit the house will start without a prompt during CHOOSE YOUR BATTLE
Flashing effects will be set to the less intense setting.
Difficulty, HOME, and Directors Cut INSTALLS will change the setting.

Holding the ACTION button for 3 seconds before starting a game will
allow the game to start NOT in casual mode if desired.

#1844 4 years ago

Thanks Delta, any thoughts about Castle Black? I see the insert light up, but no clue the objective (orbit rollovers, I presume), or the value.

#1845 4 years ago

Added eskaybee to ignore list and already feeling better about my scores

#1846 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Oh wait, hold the phones; that's on an LE doesn't count! hehe just messing, Keith is God

Competition mode as well so 1EB and nothing but garbage to buy from Mystery lol

#1847 4 years ago

I always trade gold with video mode asap, it is a blast to play

Seriously, i hope the code will improve this sh...

#1848 4 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Thanks Delta, any thoughts about Castle Black? I see the insert light up, but no clue the objective (orbit rollovers, I presume), or the value.

I was wondering about this as well. I'm hoping it's something that will be added in a future update! Love the game regardless, but that would make me ecstatic.

#1849 4 years ago

Cross posting in honor of this thread

2-20-2016_5-09-34_PM_(resized).png

#1850 4 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

Competition mode as well so 1EB and nothing but garbage to buy from Mystery lol

Dang! Nice.
I hardly ever get more than 1 EB in a game anyway. Once in a blue moon I'll get one from the pops.

Quoted from colonel_caverne:

I always trade gold with video mode asap, it is a blast to play
Seriously, i hope the code will improve this sh...

There's a video mode?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 79.99
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
There are 6335 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 127.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside