371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lotr_breath.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

266 posts in this topic match your search for posts by lotr_breath. You are on page 2 of 2.
#6130 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I now see what the premium and LE owners were saying about the light intensity. Whoa baby. Thank Dwight for putting in settings for brightness for inserts and flashers. I’m at 110 and 40% for each of them. That’s a lot better for me.

There's also the adjustment that says "reduce intense lighting effects" or something to that effect.

#6144 4 years ago

Wow, nice find!

1 week later
#6190 4 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Yeah this is one of many mods I'm already considering:
- As of this evening, we've put 81 games on it so far and we're already seeing some of the infamous Stern clear coat divots, so I'm considering halting all play and getting a playfield protector. (For anyone who's done this on the Pro, how complicated is the install?)
- We want to get a shaker motor for sure.
- Castle walls for the left/back side ... if I can find anyone still making them
- ColorDMD
- Misc playfield decorations, e.g., banners to hide the tall light posts
Any / all suggestions welcome!
Funny story -- we didn't know anything about midnight madness, then my wife discovered it completely by accident last night.
Funny addendum -- she made sure to be playing just before midnight tonight.

Dimples are normal. You will get used to them. Play your game and have fun! And get a colorDMD before spending $ on anything else.

2 months later
#6272 4 years ago

Don't quote me on this, but I believe there are something like Victory Laps after you defeat Iron Throne. It's been a while....

1 month later
#6286 4 years ago

Yeah, in our league, Martell is only getting picked by the players who haven't taken the time to learn the new house abilities yet. I'm with Erik, I just don't pick Martell anymore cause I was burned out on it. Aside from Martell, Tyrell probably got the least increase in ability. In competition I'm pretty much Lannister all day. The other day in league finals I used it to get a 1.1 billion Stark cash out. You should've seen their faces!

3 months later
#6337 4 years ago
Quoted from sulakd:

Finally installed new code and my 10-year-old just put up 1.3 billion playing Lannister. Default settings after install. Wow, that house really changed.

For a real challenge try the competition install. You only get 4 presses of the button with Lannister, no Lord of Light from the drops, and locks are set to hard. It's much tougher!

1 month later
#6353 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

What a matchup going on right now for Stern Showdown! I’ve played Kiss a couple of times but I’m quite surprised it is slightly edging out GoT.
https://www.facebook.com/136972659243/posts/10158398382214244/?d=n

Man, that's pure crap. Yesterday GOT was in front by 200 votes! Something's fishy...

2 weeks later
#6371 3 years ago

I always thought Martell was the only one that didn't require the purple shots. So I just did some glass off testing and chuckwurt nailed it. In Lannister they are not required, but since all the major shots are lit purple you tend to collect them anyway. And I see what you mean about Targaryen. Sometimes the two outside target shots are lit both purple/blue so you gotta hit them anyway. Sometimes there is only one shot lit and it's purple so you gotta hit that shot to light more blues to progress in the mode.

I guess I don't play as Greyjoy as often as I should!

1 month later
#6386 3 years ago

Hey Erik, I watched the video twice and I just couldn't see what you're talking about. Are you saying playing as Lannister you can let 5x time out completely, then start it back up? Or just while 5x is flashing really fast you can hit the button to extend it?

3 months later
#6582 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

PinGuy app. I think it’s only on iPhone though.

I think I had that one on Android before, not sure. The one I use now on Android is called Clinometer and it works well and is a free download.

1 week later
#6615 3 years ago

Yeah, they nerfed the spinner badly. That's the only complaint I have on the new code. For Lannister, try using your playfield multipliers for a huge Stark cash out. I've had Stark modes over 1 Billion like that.

1 month later
#6701 3 years ago

With colorDMD, the scene where Jamie is hiding in the weeds, you can actually see him! Dots XL for me on this one, but most of mine are set on Hi Res.

Also, the scene where the Mountain gets taken out by Oberyn Martell, you can actually see the blood droplets fly across the screen.

3 weeks later
#6809 3 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Gonna throw this in here. Happy thanksgiving GOT fans.

Nuno B!

#6826 3 years ago
Quoted from Zora:

Watched your tutorials, ver nice, but you left the final battle open to be saved as a surprise. So I don't like surprises of this kind Therefore thank you for your comments. How do I start a house in the wave. Is the first shot the house and then I have to shot all shots? Or how do I know which house has started the wave?

Yes, you shoot a particular shot to start that wave. After you finish that wave, that particular shot will be unlit. So as you progress through Iron Throne, there will be fewer and fewer House "waves" available.

Question for chuckwurt . Do you know if the shot values during Iron Throne are based on how you did in the House the first time?

#6827 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Yes, you shoot a particular shot to start that wave. After you finish that wave, that particular shot will be unlit. So as you progress through Iron Throne, there will be fewer and fewer House "waves" available.

I just realized that these rules are quite similar to There and Back Again in LOTR, except for the add-a-ball after each phase.

4 weeks later
#6855 3 years ago

Are you guys familiar with Jim Lindsay of JDL_Pinball on Twitch? That is his daughter doing the female voice callouts. I think her name is Kate. But Arya saying " Berrick Dondarion, Cersie, The Hound" etc. is pulled right from the show. As noted above, they were able to bring in Rory McCann(The Hound) from the show to do custom callouts.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Advance, NC
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

266 posts in this topic match your search for posts by lotr_breath. You are on page 2 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lotr_breath.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass/page/2?tu=lotr_breath and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.