Topic Stats

• 6,335 posts
  • 406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Jeroenos
  • Topic is favorited by 106 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 773 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

gotrammezel (resized).jpg
62F79ACE-C6E3-42DF-AC98-54F74BDC59D6 (resized).jpeg
5C98F03C-EB00-4B16-BE6A-D07C1211FE0A (resized).jpeg
8DE53C1A-67C7-4ED7-ADF0-00649889BC7B (resized).jpeg
3C103992-78CF-420B-A5AD-BF09F7A83A1A (resized).jpeg
237467DA-1641-4A3B-B11B-8E011AE463EE (resized).jpeg
CD15AE4D-A21E-4E0A-8BD9-332AC699E75E (resized).jpeg
daeneris (resized).jpg
B7CB39CB-EF16-45FF-8241-996703DDA98D (resized).jpeg
DCC90410-AC9F-4384-A16F-71B320968048 (resized).jpeg
668CB7EB-E3FC-4911-962A-84751B6E583B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191002_165255806 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191002_165240183 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
D5ACDF6E-4B07-41D4-AC88-4936E041474F (resized).jpeg

There are 6335 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 127.
#1351 4 years ago

I added these mini figures to the PF yesterday (also Gold Flippers/rubber):

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#1352 4 years ago

anyone played the game with headphones yet?

i took a 3.5mm plug extension, connected in the backbox, run the cable up to the front, installed a plug in the tournament hole, drilled the hole in the plug for the extension just enough to be tight, hot glue, fits perfectly.

sounds good, stereo is a big plus, not perfect, yet.

GOT_Headphone_(resized).JPG

#1353 4 years ago

Anyone experiencing an issue on their LE after the last update, 1.22? I purchased and installed the new topper, updated with the most recent code and now all 4 flipper don't work properly. They cut out after about a 1/2 second of being energized. I also noticed the GI shuts off when the flippers cut out. It's unplayable in this condition.

#1354 4 years ago

1.22 should have fixed that problem. I had that happen, and initially they thought it was the node 8 board. I replaced the board and it still happened until the 1.22 update. Sounds like you actually do have a bad node 8 board. I'd call Chas at Stern and let him know (then he'll make you order it through your distro...I love that system (NOT!)).

#1355 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

1.22 should have fixed that problem. I had that happen, and initially they thought it was the node 8 board. I replaced the board and it still happened until the 1.22 update. Sounds like you actually do have a bad node 8 board. I'd call Chas at Stern and let him know (then he'll make you order it through your distro...I love that system (NOT!)).

Thanks for the help. I just submitted a tech support request on the Stern website. We never had this issue until 2 days after the 1.22 update.

#1356 4 years ago
Quoted from MartyFnMcfly:

Thanks for the help. I just submitted a tech support request on the Stern website. We never had this issue until 2 days after the 1.22 update.

I would call. I submitted a request and didn't hear back for days. Don't even bother with voice mail. Call until you get a human being on the phone.

#1357 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Was it harder to get to Wall MB because you were trying to light it via the top roll overs? Because in the Prem/LE it's advanced by dragon/whitewalker kick back. That fooled me for awhile myself.

On the LE, it seemed to light the dragon for progress toward Wall MB after I lit both top rollovers. I couldn't just shoot the dragon and advance the Wall counter. Difficulty might have been turned up.

For the money, I still prefer the pro. Pound for pound, a better bang for the buck than the LE/prem, which feels like a very different game in some ways. LE is still the shiz, but I'd take the pro and save the rest toward SMVE. Ha!

#1358 4 years ago
Quoted from dfsays:

On the LE, it seemed to light the dragon for progress toward Wall MB after I lit both top rollovers. I couldn't just shoot the dragon and advance the Wall counter. Difficulty might have been turned up.
For the money, I still prefer the pro. Pound for pound, a better bang for the buck than the LE/prem, which feels like a very different game in some ways. LE is still the shiz, but I'd take the pro and save the rest toward SMVE. Ha!

Huh...I had opposite results on the same machine; whom knows. My Pro should be here this weekend so if you're in A2 again you can come over and save some cash

#1359 4 years ago

Well my shaker just got here so that will be a nice addition!

How do we make this thread the official GOT club thread?

#1360 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Well my shaker just got here so that will be a nice addition!

Already a LE/Premium thread...this one can be for the pro, though.

#1361 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Already a LE/Premium thread...this one can be for the pro, though.

Sorry...but that's dumb (IMHO) one club for one title. This thread has covered EVERYTHING GOT not just the pro. It's also the biggest GOT thread on pinside.

For Star Trek we have an official club that covers ALL of the Star Trek games ever made.......then there is a separate club just for STTNG.

#1362 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

You would just need to contact the OP and he could change the title of the thread

#1363 4 years ago

Can someone get me a link to a post on Pinside that has Prem/LE scoring and modes for the different houses, etc? I am sure it is buried in one of the GOT Prem/LE threads. I thought I saw a post that covers a lot of the game scoring and modes.

#1364 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Sorry...but that's dumb (IMHO) one club for one title. This thread has covered EVERYTHING GOT not just the pro. It's also the biggest GOT thread on pinside.
For Star Trek we have an official club that covers ALL of the Star Trek games ever made.......then there is a separate club just for STTNG.

No need to get snippy...I was trying to avoid orphaned threads (which drive me nuts).

Good day to you, sir!

#1365 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

No need to get snippy...I was trying to avoid orphaned threads (which drive me nuts).
Good day to you, sir!

You're on the wrong site if you worry about orphaned threads

#1366 4 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I do not think that is dumb at all and for good reason.

1.) there is probably two or three pages of comments here where people are confused and mixed up between the pro and LE/PREM so having to different threads is logical and avoids back and forth and double posting
2.) Not everything is covered here to detailed extent as is apparent with my two main threads concerning issues with LE/PREM owners and having not that much in common with pro owners I.E. ram scraping, orbit problems, mini play field and throne issues.
3.) This thread is has been on for 3 months and is favorited 27 times where as others have been on for 3 weeks and favorited 44 times and is growing at a rate that will surpass this one concerning LE/PREM fixes, mods and issues.
4.) The LE/PREM is largely considered a different game where game play and strategy is concerned.

There might be a few LE/PREM owners who disagree, but myself and other LE/PREM owners will agree that having two threads will only benefit the community and assist owners in finding what they are looking for more quickly in their respective titles.

#1367 4 years ago

Maybe I'm not coming across correctly. Never said they're shouldn't be an LE/Prem. Club. Just that this thread has been around the longest and covered everything GOT. I thought it was silly to make this just a pro thread after this long. Like I said there are two club threads that cover STTNG....a general ST thread and a dedicated STTNG thread.

#1368 4 years ago

I could change it to GOT officially kicks ass if you're looking for promotions?

#1369 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I could change it to GOT officially kicks ass if you're looking for promotions?

Promotions? No, just think this thread is active enough to become the GOT club thread.

#1370 4 years ago

If other Pro owners are looking for a club thread down the road for people discussing and sharing everything GOT pro, they probably won't find this thread.

Each time I get a new game I immediately come on here and get into the club thread for that game.

Is there a way to change this thread to be in the clubs sub forum?

#1371 4 years ago

I can change them title no problem

But we have to ask a mod to move it's sub forum.

What do you want the title changed to?

#1372 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

GOT is the cat's pajamas.

#1373 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Daenerys's Den: The GOT Owner's Club

Or you can use the Fire & Blood one from the other thread. Or whatever the hell YOU want it to be. It's your thread!

#1374 4 years ago

I vote for
Valar Morghulis: GOT Owner's Club

#1375 4 years ago

Can't see shit! The GOT Owner's Club

#1376 4 years ago

Valar Morghulis, Dracarys! The GoT Club!

#1377 4 years ago

So I took an hour and a half to put the armor blades on my pro. Helps if you have the right size tools, which I didn't. Stern didn't do any favors with that top bolt underneath the back box support. And then I stripped one trying to put it together. Instructions were probably for an older release and not GOT because the screws were different and the topmost bolt problem. I do like the feel of it though hitting the flipper buttons and my fingers resting on the armor instead of the wood.

image1_(resized).JPG

image2_(resized).JPG

#1378 4 years ago

Thanks for sharing! I was wondering if stern would allow one side Lannister and one stark to match each side?

#1379 4 years ago

I didn't like the idea of having mixed and preferred Stark so I was pretty happy when I got matching ones. Little bit of confusion on their early marketing but I think it's fixed on their website now.

#1380 4 years ago

Yeah I'm sure they won't let me get one of each, so I'd probably go stark too.

#1381 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah I'm sure they won't let me get one of each, so I'd probably go stark too.

Just throwing it on to throw it on eh?

#1382 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Just throwing it on to throw it on eh?

Haha. I think either way it would look good, but having armor to match the house would look best.

#1383 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Haha. I think either way it would look good, but having armor to match the house would look best.

I think you should be able to get one of each if that is what you want.

#1384 4 years ago

my machine is with 1.21
i just realize that i have no EB anymore. they are supposed to lit when each house mode is completed, correct? is it a setup or 1.21 bug?
thanks

#1385 4 years ago

The default is it lights up after the third house is completed.

#1386 4 years ago

scored 2,3MM, 6 houses completed and no EB.
is it a setup?

#1387 4 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

scored 2,3MM, 6 houses completed and no EB.
is it a setup?

Mine typically lights after completing 5 houses.

I think the setup defaults to auto meaning the more EBs you get in one game, the less you'll get in future games. Should be set to a certain average %. I wonder, do you have your game to give out EBs for points? If so, that may be what's locking you out of lighting the eb.

#1388 4 years ago

yes, i have EB with high score. you think i should set up for credit (for exemple)?

anyway this auto adjustment for completed house is not working even if i forced 3, the EB light does not lit.

#1389 4 years ago

Well, it is time for me to set this bad boy up and get to playing!!!

image_(resized).jpg

#1390 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

image_(resized).jpg

???

I thought you've been "playing" with PavBall for a while now.

#1391 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

image_(resized).jpg

Is there a pinball machine in that photo

#1392 4 years ago

Tease.......oh and open up that pinball machine while you're at it.

#1393 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

image_(resized).jpg

I think those bad boys are set up perfectly already.

#1394 4 years ago

Getting mine tomorrow afternoon.

#1395 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Getting mine tomorrow afternoon.

I've had mine a whole week and it's still fun

#1396 4 years ago

Paging Mr. Wurt... A Mr. Chuckwurt. Is there a new Got machine at your place yet?

#1397 4 years ago

T-minus 6 hours sir until I should be at home with that sucker set up. Leaving work in 30 to go see Trent.

#1398 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

T-minus 6 hours sir until I should be at home with that sucker set up. Leaving work in 30 to go see Trent.

That so Cool!!! All weekend to play it? Screw the Super bowl?

#1399 4 years ago
Quoted from AJ51:

Paging Mr. Wurt... A Mr. Chuckwurt. Is there a new Got machine at your place yet?

Also, this post reminded me of this. hahaha

And yes, All weekend (I have to work tomorrow for a bit, though). We punted on a super bowl party we were going to attend so we can play it all day and night Sunday.

#1400 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Also, this post reminded me of this. hahaha
ยป YouTube video
And yes, All weekend (I have to work tomorrow for a bit, though). We punted on a super bowl party we were going to attend so we can play it all day and night Sunday.

Never seen the movie. My wife and I watch a lot of old movies so that's where it came from. Look forward to more of your suggestions on strategy when playing. Have fun this weekend!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Beach, CA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 6335 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 127.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside