371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg
There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 144.
#1251 8 years ago

Is this an LE only problem? I just got the pro and my flippers are wicked strong. I'm using the latest code.

#1252 8 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

focus on the puff's. You'll be awesome in no time!

Trust me. I'm great at the puff's. puff, puff, pass is in my normal training routine.... I always feel awesome, but that could be why I don't play so awesome.

#1253 8 years ago

So had a game today where I was rolling the 4x and 5x pf multiplier with blackwater SJP lit and nailing the ram left and right! Score from that bw mb alone was 1.3 bil! Good times.

#1254 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So had a game today where I was rolling the 4x and 5x pf multiplier with blackwater SJP lit and nailing the ram left and right! Score from that bw mb alone was 1.3 bil! Good times.

Nice work! Did you have PF multipliers going before the MB started, or did you go after them during MB?

#1255 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Is this an LE only problem? I just got the pro and my flippers are wicked strong. I'm using the latest code.

Yes le prem only

#1256 8 years ago

Just got to Iron Throne for first time. That mode is really fun! I like how the mode allows you to continue after extra balls are drained and allows you to add a ball (with the ram) after completing a houses goals. Very exciting!

#1257 8 years ago

I happen to be playing at midnight the other night holy shit flippers went dead then all hell broke loose 6 ball multiball machine went crazy!!!!!!!! Make sure to set your clock enjoy my fellow goters

#1258 8 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

I happen to be playing at midnight the other night holy shit flippers went dead then all hell broke loose 6 ball multiball machine went crazy!!!!!!!! Make sure to set your clock enjoy my fellow goters

I'm old. My machine thinks it's midnight when it's only 8 o'clock.

#1259 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm old. My machine thinks it's midnight when it's only 8 o'clock.

Hah!!! It's midnight at 9pm in my game room

I forgot all about it and last night it happened and I was like Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge my board just took a dump.

#1260 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Hah!!! It's midnight at 9pm in my game room
I forgot all about it and last night it happened and I was like Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge my board just took a dump.

Yeah...I never know if midnight madness is starting, or if I blew another node 8 board (just blew my second one), or at my age if I'm having a stroke. And that suuuuuuuuuuuucks.

#1261 8 years ago

I think I just came up with a new T-Shirt or bumper sticker - "GOT is Great"

#1262 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I think I just came up with a new T-Shirt or bumper sticker - "GOT is Great"

How about "got GOT?"

#1263 8 years ago

Code update for bugs today. Cool!

#1265 8 years ago

LE/PREMIUM V1.22 - January 26, 2016
===================================
New:
- Added ORBITS test to DIAGNOSTICS menu.
Allows testing of left and right orbit action outside
of gameplay.

Fixes:
- Fixed an issue introduced in v1.20 in which the flipper power
would be turned off for 1 second under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue in which the code on the topper node board was
not getting updated under certain conditions.
- Added topper effects.

Tweaks:
- Upper flipper - decreased flip power, increased hold power.

#1266 8 years ago

updating now!

#1267 8 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

LE/PREMIUM V1.22 - January 26, 2016
===================================
New:
- Added ORBITS test to DIAGNOSTICS menu.
Allows testing of left and right orbit action outside
of gameplay.
Fixes:
- Fixed an issue introduced in v1.20 in which the flipper power
would be turned off for 1 second under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue in which the code on the topper node board was
not getting updated under certain conditions.
- Added topper effects.
Tweaks:
- Upper flipper - decreased flip power, increased hold power.

Oh, thank God...

Nice to know the blackouts weren't the node 8 board after all...maybe.

#1268 8 years ago

Nice, please let us know how that orbit diagnostic works, sounds really promising!

#1269 8 years ago

Will this fix the left and right orbit shots that don't register sometimes?
I have a pro and sometimes we do not get credit for perfect shots on the left or right orbits and the switches test fine.

#1270 8 years ago

never had a problem with my pro, maybe there was something and i never saw it.

oh well, there goes my hi scores loll.

#1271 8 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

never had a problem with my pro, maybe there was something and i never saw it.
oh well, there goes my hi scores loll.

I'm not convinced this updated is really needed on the pro....unless you have the topper of course.

#1272 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I'm not convinced this updated is really needed on the pro....unless you have the topper of course.

nope, no topper, i was wondering the same thing, can't hurt i guess.

#1273 8 years ago

I, too, joined the Iron Throne club last night. It was kind of a rush having to methodically churn out my last two houses after slaying Drogon. And then when I got there and started it, I was a little shaky.

Managed just above a billion on it, so I'm sure there's improvement to be had.

#1274 8 years ago

My GOT Pro is expected to land at trents tomorrow! Hoping to pick up Wednesday or Thursday baby! My first new game, and I'm a tad bit pumped for this. Also I have never seen Trent's operation. Excited to see that as well.

#1275 8 years ago

So question on the "skill shot"....ummm, how does it work? On mine I launch the ball make sure it rolls through the lit lane....it registers the lane but not a "skill shot"? Then every once in awhile (very rare) it awards a skill shot???

I've tried holding a flipper down while launching but that doesn't seem to make any difference. Like I said though it appears to alway register going through the lane.

#1276 8 years ago

What code version are you running? I think a previous version messed up the skill shot. Should register every time you go through the lit lane. Just like IM.

#1277 8 years ago

Okay, so I installed my topper and the latest code tonight. This game is absolutely fantastic, and gets better and better. (And that's not the honeymoon talking...) The node 8 failures I was having are code-related, as it turns out, since the flippers blacking out momentarily is addressed in the code update, and my machine works fine now. All I have to do is install all the goodies Capguntrooper sent me (thanks, Cap!) and fix the target/ramp ball launch problem, and this machine will be a masterpiece.

And remember everybody saying this machine was a dog to look at? I have to disagree now. When the whole package is lit up, it's a beautiful thing. Not Hobbit beautiful, you understand...but still beautiful.

20160201_181948_resized_(resized).jpg20160201_181948_resized_(resized).jpg

#1278 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

What code version are you running? I think a previous version messed up the skill shot. Should register every time you go through the lit lane. Just like IM.

#1279 8 years ago

Hmm. Maybe update to 1.22 and see if that helps. I think when I saw that issue the game was on 1.19

#1280 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

And remember everybody saying this machine was a dog to look at? I have to disagree now.

if you didn't spend $500 on that topper you might

#1281 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hmm. Maybe update to 1.22 and see if that helps. I think when I saw that issue the game was on 1.19

Yeah, guess I'll try the update.

Also....as far as GOTs "looks" who cares? It's way too much fun to worry about it's so-so graphics. Personally I don't think it looks bad at all but it also doesn't stand out either. I just like playing it.

#1282 8 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

if you didn't spend $500 on that topper you might

No...I never thought it was as awful as everybody said. The playfield art was a dog when it was first revealed, but when the lighting is on, somehow it all just WORKS. When the topper is on and the dragon interacts with the game, it works even better. Simply awesome.

#1283 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

No...I never thought it was as awful as everybody said. The playfield art was a dog when it was first revealed, but when the lighting is on, somehow it all just WORKS. When the topper is on and the dragon interacts with the game, it works even better. Simply awesome.

Damn! I want a topper, did I mention its my birthday tomorrow.....HINT HINT....

#1284 8 years ago

Topper is really cool now that it works

#1285 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

The playfield art was a dog when it was first revealed, but when the lighting is on, somehow it all just WORKS.

Because you're blinded by light so much you can't see the terrible artwork?

Double

Speaking of ugly...when the hell is my Pro ready for pick up

#1286 8 years ago

Updated......still no skill shot? Factory settings.....casual off. It's definitely registering when the ball rolls through the inlanes.

#1287 8 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Updated......still no skill shot? Factory settings.....casual off. It's definitely registering when the ball rolls through the inlanes.

Somethings a miss, neve heard any issues with the skill shot. It should be the two rollovers at the pops. No other skill shot. Just shoot the ball in the blinking one, just like IM.

I wonder if you have a switch registering on vibration or something?

#1288 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Somethings a miss, neve heard any issues with the skill shot. It should be the two rollovers at the pops. No other skill shot. Just shoot the ball in the blinking one, just like IM.
I wonder if you have a switch registering on vibration or something?

I do a switch test.

#1289 8 years ago

Topper - could be cool...
@BEELZEBOOB - looks great, congrats!

But height is limited in my basement. I cannot find any details about the height of the topper. Since it will be pretty close... does anybody have numbers?

#1290 8 years ago

My GoT LE arrived safe and sound at my New Orleans place yesterday. Damn shame I'm not going to be there till Thursday night to play it!!!

I was sent these pics by my assistant though:

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#1291 8 years ago
Quoted from frg:

Topper - could be cool...
@BEELZEBOOB - looks great, congrats!
But height is limited in my basement. I cannot find any details about the height of the topper. Since it will be pretty close... does anybody have numbers?

The dragon faces down, so his tail sticks up in the air. The tail is about 8 inches from the top of the backbox, and his wings are around 7 inches from the top.

Auf Deutsch: 20 cm und 18 cm.

#1292 8 years ago

IT seems with the code update and hearing stern is probably working on an orbit fix this game really is shaping up to be one of the best. it is very addicting. Having had the pro and now the premium I can attest that they are both great games. This title can simply come down to what you want to spend. They are both extremely fun and addicting. I do like the mini play field and how it is implemented. I also like the uber fast and flowy pro. Large collections and wallets could really own both games side by side and not want to sell either. I look forward to seeing that photo on pinside.

#1293 8 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

IT seems with the code update and hearing stern is probably working on an orbit fix this game really is shaping up to be one of the best. it is very addicting. Having had the pro and now the premium I can attest that they are both great games. This title can simply come down to what you want to spend. They are both extremely fun and addicting. I do like the mini play field and how it is implemented. I also like the uber fast and flowy pro. Large collections and wallets could really own both games side by side and not want to sell either. I look forward to seeing that photo on pinside.

So...you're keeping it?

#1294 8 years ago

The game is full of excitement. It is very well rounded.

#1295 8 years ago

I almost can't stop playing it when I start for just one quick game. Every game is different. I am still in the honeymoon, but I am already sure this game is a winner. For me top 5!

The only problem I have is, I don't know if the topper is worth the money. I have to sleep a night over it if I should buy one. And I haven't seen pictures from the skin blades installed so I can't decide if I should get a pair and what version will look best in the LE.
Does anybody have pictures from a GoT with Insideblades installed?

#1296 8 years ago

Does anyone have a video of the topper in action? The price represents over 10% of the entire cost of a pro! Still thinking about it though

#1297 8 years ago

Awesome topper. I'm glad I got one...it adds yet another dimension of interactivity to the game. Great stuff.

#1298 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

it adds yet another dimension of interactivity to the game.

Do you even notice it when you are playing?

#1299 8 years ago

Skill shot seems to vary on mine depending on house if that makes any sense. Worst is Martell and best is Stark. Martell only registers a third of the time. Iron Bank cash in never works with Martell either.

#1300 8 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Skill shot seems to vary on mine depending on house if that makes any sense. Worst is Martell and best is Stark. Martell only registers a third of the time. Iron Bank cash in never works with Martell either.

Lol yeah that iron bank and Martel neeeeeeever works

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Pittsford, NY
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass/page/26 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.