Topic Stats

• 6,335 posts
  • 406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Jeroenos
  • Topic is favorited by 105 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 773 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

gotrammezel (resized).jpg
62F79ACE-C6E3-42DF-AC98-54F74BDC59D6 (resized).jpeg
5C98F03C-EB00-4B16-BE6A-D07C1211FE0A (resized).jpeg
8DE53C1A-67C7-4ED7-ADF0-00649889BC7B (resized).jpeg
3C103992-78CF-420B-A5AD-BF09F7A83A1A (resized).jpeg
237467DA-1641-4A3B-B11B-8E011AE463EE (resized).jpeg
CD15AE4D-A21E-4E0A-8BD9-332AC699E75E (resized).jpeg
daeneris (resized).jpg
B7CB39CB-EF16-45FF-8241-996703DDA98D (resized).jpeg
DCC90410-AC9F-4384-A16F-71B320968048 (resized).jpeg
668CB7EB-E3FC-4911-962A-84751B6E583B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191002_165255806 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191002_165240183 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
D5ACDF6E-4B07-41D4-AC88-4936E041474F (resized).jpeg

There are 6335 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 127.
#951 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Basically you hit the button before you drain to cash it in for minimal points. No strategy what so ever.

Chuckwurt, we are both huge fans of the game, but I don't agree with this. There is strategy to when you cash in with the button. Cashing in on the drain is just for when you haven't strategically used it beforehand. Remember, the shot x's at the bottom of the DMD determine the value, so cash in when those are high, like during a frantic MB when the ball saver is still active. I've seen 40M+ numerous times from the Iron Bank cash out. I do agree that the button could and should be utilized more in future code updates!

#952 4 years ago

Yeah I know that you can do that too, but it also resets all your multipliers. Getting 40 million for the iron bank, or 100s of millions by staying with your multiplied MB shots. Even if you drain out of MB and are back to single ball play, it's still not good to hit the button cause you can just start another mode and if you're still running 5x playfield, those shots are going to be worth way more than cashing in the iron bank. If the button didn't reset the multipliers, I would agree, but I still don't think it's worth it.

#953 4 years ago

Pro vs. Premium/LE thoughts on game play etc. Strongly considering purchasing. Only played the pro and loved it.

#954 4 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Pro vs. Premium/LE thoughts on game play etc. Strongly considering purchasing. Only played the pro and loved it.

Then get one! I'm sure you would like the Prem/LE just as much if not more so it comes down to whether you want to spend the extra money. You can always get a prem/LE later if you decide you would rather have one of those.

#955 4 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I can't wait to play a PREM. I'd definitely hold out til you play the PREM though. The right ramp and overall flow on the pro is awesome. Lots of reported issues with the LE so far which seem to be getting hashed out, but the right ramp air balls on the LE are concern for me. It's a fun feel good shot to go from right orbit to right ramp on the pro. So At this point, I'd try to hold off on a PREM til some of these issues get resolved or go away.

#956 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Then get one! I'm sure you would like the Prem/LE just as much if not more so it comes down to whether you want to spend the extra money. You can always get a prem/LE later if you decide you would rather have one of those.

This is a good point. It's not hard to upgrade from a pro to a PREM later on. Just dont go too mod crazy, it's easier and quicker to move a stock game than a modded pro....depending where you live and such. I have a feeling I'm gonna end up with both a pro and PREM for a few months before I decide. But holding out til some friends get there prems

#957 4 years ago

Chuck, are still waiting on yours also?

#958 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Chuck, are still waiting on yours also?

Yup. Fingers crossed I get good news this week.

#959 4 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Full orbit shots are a issue on the GOTLE.

#960 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

Full orbit shots are a issue on the GOTLE.

I thought someone finally fixed that? and hopefully stern is reading and will modify in future premium runs?

#961 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I thought someone finally fixed that? and hopefully stern is reading and will modify in future premium runs?

They haven't in the past that I've seen. However, it would only make sense to fix the issue for the pins they are making now to ship out. I mean it negatively affects flow and the pin was designed by SR. It should have a smooth loop...

As far as the fix for pins already shipped it looked like a PIA to do. Am I wrong about that?

#962 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

They haven't in the past that I've seen. However, it would only make sense to fix the issue for the pins they are making now to ship out. I mean it negatively affects flow and the pin was designed by SR. It should have a smooth loop...

As far as the fix for pins already shipped it looked like a PIA to do. Am I wrong about that?

Definitely looks like a PIA to do. I'm just curious if the top lanes are really causing the issue since the Pro is not having those issues.

#963 4 years ago

New 1.20 bug fix update released a few minutes ago

PRO V1.20 - January 7, 2016
===========================
New:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Node Board Code v0.16.4
- During the first boot after installing this code update,
the node boards will be updated to v0.16.4.
- Improved the the status on the screen while node boards are
being programmed.

After node board code update completes successfully,
the message "UPDATE SUCCESSFUL" will be displayed for a few seconds,
and then the game will enter attract mode.

If there is a problem during the node board code update,
the message "UPDATE FAILED - PLEASE POWER-CYCLE GAME" will be
displayed. Turn the machine's power off, wait long enough
for the machine to fully shut down, and then turn the machine's
power on.

If this problem persists, go to the NODE BUS TEST MENU
and scroll through each node board in the display for
more details on the node boards' status.

- Improved handling of overcurrent conditions.

Fixes:
- If the final shot of a mode was the right ramp, the a lit SWORD was
awarded and then immediately collected.

V1.19 - December 30, 2015
==========================
New:
- Added a display to show the status of the node runtime code programming
process.

Fixes:
- Some dedicated switches were inadvertently being marked as bad in the
previous code release.
- WINTER IS COMING was advancing/starting on shots that it shouldn't have.
WINTER IS COMING should only progress and start from "Frozen" shots.
- ICED OVER (Frozen) shots were not always being indicated properly.
- TARGARYEN LEVEL 2 and 3 audits were not being handled properly.
- Issue with node runtime code programming: nodes were in an undefined
state after new node runtime code was written. The nodebus power is now
cycled to ensure all nodes are fully reset after new runtime code has been
written.

Tweaks:
- LANNISTER BUILD AWARD now displays the actual number of lit shots added.
- Default high score entry for WINTER CHAMPION was adjusted.
- Corrected spelling error on WINTER IS COMING total.

LE/PREMIUM V1.20 - January 7, 2016
==================================
New:
- Automatic strength adjustment for THRONE eject. The system will determine
the softest kick strength necessary to ensure reliable ejection of the ball.
This feature can be disabled/reset in the adjustments.
Node Board Code v0.16.4
- During the first boot after installing this code update,
the node boards will be updated to v0.16.4.
- The game will now display the status on screen while node boards are
being programmed.

After node board code update completes successfully,
the message "UPDATE SUCCESSFUL" will be displayed for a few seconds,
and then the game will enter attract mode.

If there is a problem during the node board code update,
the message "UPDATE FAILED - PLEASE POWER-CYCLE GAME" will be
displayed. Turn the machine's power off, wait long enough
for the machine to fully shut down, and then turn the machine's
power on.

If this problem persists, go to the NODE BUS TEST MENU
and scroll through each node board in the display for
more details on the node boards' status.

- Improved handling of overcurrent conditions.
Tweaks:
- Changed the fire time for the elevator from 48 msec to 64 msec

Fixes:
- Logic added to protect against a loose ball during MYSTERY. The system
will stop MYSTERY from running if the ball is determined to have not
made it to the THRONE properly.
- If the final shot of a mode was the right ramp, the lit SWORD was
awarded and then immediately collected.

#964 4 years ago

Nice. Bug fix update! Wtg Dwight!

#965 4 years ago

So question I've been meaning to ask. Battering Ram: do you guys have issues gettingit to register with the left flipper? Seems my right flipper works fine for the most part on it, but left flipper shots hardly register. Wonder if this is by design or not but doesn't seem so. Would be nice to get consistent hits on both flippers. I may have to dig into the mech and see what can be done, but kinda waiting on mezels ram mod before doing so.

#966 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So question I've been meaning to ask. Battering Ram: do you guys have issues gettingit to register with the left flipper? Seems my right flipper works fine for the most part on it, but left flipper shots hardly register. Wonder if this is by design or not but doesn't seem so. Would be nice to get consistent hits on both flippers. I may have to dig into the mech and see what can be done, but kinda waiting on mezels ram mod before doing so.

I think it's more design. Has to be a dead on hit with good speed from the left flipper.

#967 4 years ago

Sorry guys but I'm about to make a choice and think the people in this thread have some knowledge. Got pro or star trek pro?

#968 4 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Sorry guys but I'm about to make a choice and think the people in this thread have some knowledge. Got pro or star trek pro?

Which theme do you like better? I had ST Pro and really enjoyed it, but not a big fan of the theme and sold it. Picked up GOT Pro instead.

#969 4 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

Which theme do you like better? I had ST Pro and really enjoyed it, but not a big fan of the theme and sold it. Picked up GOT Pro instead.

Agree. Comes down to theme for me. GOT wins.

#970 4 years ago

you can't go wrong with GOT. I may never sell mine, top 3 sterns of all time IMO

#971 4 years ago
Quoted from tp:

This is a GOT kicks ass thread. I wonder what people will tell you

That said, I have an STLE and it's been gathering cobwebs since I got GOT PRO 2 weeks ago. STLE is one of my favorites and I actually did play one game of it after GOT; and it just seemed to be lacking in the progression and build up dept that GOT has.

GOT PRO is looking to be a true champ. Rules aren't hard to follow and they are average as far as depth is concerned, but they are very wide in that it has a ton of breadth if that makes sense. All achievable wizard modes, fast gameplay, great flow, and tons of strategy.

I'd go GOT PRO over ST PRO and this is from an STLE fan and owner.

#972 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

you can't go wrong with GOT. I may never sell mine, top 3 sterns of all time IMO

Let's revisit that statement in a few years.

#973 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

This is a GOT kicks ass thread. I wonder what people will tell you
That said, I have an STLE and it's been gathering cobwebs since I got GOT PRO 2 weeks ago. STLE is one of my favorites and I actually did play one game of it after GOT; and it just seemed to be lacking in the progression and build up dept that GOT has.
GOT PRO is looking to be a true champ. Rules aren't hard to follow and they are average as far as depth is concerned, but they are very wide in that it has a ton of breadth if that makes sense. All achievable wizard modes, fast gameplay, great flow, and tons of strategy.
I'd go GOT PRO over ST PRO and this is from an STLE fan and owner.

Wow. Pardon me, but wow. I don't think anyone knows more about ST rules than you do (except maybe Dwight). You are the entire reason that I plan to give ST another shot in the future because of your explanation of so much more depth than I knew about.

I also agree (well, look at the thread name). GOT seems to get its core concepts across better. Whenever I am battling a house, I'm pretty sure what I need to do. Whenever I combine battles, I know what to do. The logic to build multipliers is clear, though I do wish it communicated how long before multipliers timed out a bit better. Understanding what to do is never my issue, it is doing it. And just like the risk of adding double scoring before the Do or Die Hurryup on IM, there are paths to much higher scores on GOT. And every one of those comes with a risk along the way. I can massively increase the value of a shot, but it will take some extra shots to do it.

That is why I am addicted to GOT. I've been to HotK a few times now, but really I find that it matters HOW I get there. There are so many challenges to work at along the way. I find the code in this game to be exceptionally good and a bucket load of fun.

#974 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Wow. Pardon me, but wow. I don't think anyone knows more about ST rules than you do (except maybe Dwight). You are the entire reason that I plan to give ST another shot in the future because of your explanation of so much more depth than I knew about.
I also agree (well, look at the thread name). GOT seems to get its core concepts across better. Whenever I am battling a house, I'm pretty sure what I need to do. Whenever I combine battles, I know what to do. The logic to build multipliers is clear, though I do wish it communicated how long before multipliers timed out a bit better. Understanding what to do is never my issue, it is doing it. And just like the risk of adding double scoring before the Do or Die Hurryup on IM, there are paths to much higher scores on GOT. And every one of those comes with a risk along the way. I can massively increase the value of a shot, but it will take some extra shots to do it.
That is why I am addicted to GOT. I've been to HotK a few times now, but really I find that it matters HOW I get there. There are so many challenges to work at along the way. I find the code in this game to be exceptionally good and a bucket load of fun.

I think you nailed it spot on.

To add; GOT has faster gameplay and ball times for the most part. So by the time you see 1,2, or even 3 wizard modes in it, you could just be getting to Kobayashi Maru in ST which is 1/3 of total progression.

There's just a lot more to offer in GOT than ST. But I just got a red tremor for my ST for giggles, so once I knock this flu bug out of me, I plan to install it and give ST another roll. Mind you, i have had STLE for 2+ years now and it has lasted longer than many other great titles (ACDC and MET to name a few), even the TWD I just got couldn't pull me away from STLE. Could GOT PRO be the game that knocks it off its throne?

#975 4 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Let's revisit that statement in a few years.

the honey moon was over last month.

I guess I can support my thoughts with actual proof:

1. I love the pf layout, the dragon shot is tough, but feels great when you are hitting it.
2. you can backhand everything but 2 shots (the dragon with the left flipper and the right orbit with the right flipper)
3. the game music doesn't really get too annoying
4. the callouts are some of the best ever (from the series), and they had that woman come into the studio for specifics
5. the dots are great, and from the series.
6. love the new spike system (so far)
7. better sound than the SAM
8. lighter machine = easier to move, but also easier to nudge during gameplay
9 shaker motor is incorporated perfectly with software (you can 'feel' the dragon wings as they flap during Targaryan house)
10. I really enjoy the lights and flashers (as others dislike them)
11. the code is AWESOME, so many methods to choose (go for Targaryan house first? wait to stack houses? play houses individually?
12. I love the bonus and playfield multipliers
13. Blackwater super jackpots associated continue to build playfield multipliers.
14. Wall, Winter is coming, and Hand of the king MB modes are all great, unique and challenging in different ways (shots and combos)
15. Iron throne? had it lit, choked and failed....but I'm sure it is fun.

I feel like the code is completed at this point (pro)

cons? I don't play the video mode...that's really it.

#976 4 years ago

I've played GoT pro once for just a couple of games. Recently I've played the LE for a bit longer. Love the game and the mini playfield makes the game more complete in my opinion, like the designer had it in mind. I was just wondering how much extra code is related to the mini playfield, and how it adds to the overall experience of the game. Can anyone comment on this?

#977 4 years ago
Quoted from Rudy68:

Recently I've played the LE for a bit longer. Love the game and the mini playfield makes the game more complete in my opinion, like the designer had it in mind.

He did. The pro is a stripped down version of the original design.

#978 4 years ago
Quoted from Rudy68:

I've played GoT pro once for just a couple of games. Recently I've played the LE for a bit longer. Love the game and the mini playfield makes the game more complete in my opinion, like the designer had it in mind. I was just wondering how much extra code is related to the mini playfield, and how it adds to the overall experience of the game. Can anyone comment on this?

If I judged GOT PRO on its first 10 plays, I'd Put it in the pass dept. RobT even text me an hour after I set it up asking my initial thoughts, and let me tell you - they were not pretty and I was about to shut the pin down and call it a day. But I updated the code (forgot what it shipped with), and the next 10 plays, it all came together. It was night and day and now I can't stop playing it, but I'll try just to see if it can be done

#979 4 years ago

Played GOT pro in league last night. Put 2.2billion on it. Next closest score was 650M. Loving the game, but it does play long. Playing in a location with about 30 pins, almost every group(7 groups) wanted to play GOT last night and it put us running late. We are gonna have to do a few things to make the game harder. Namely, tightening up the tilt and possibly pulling the inlane post rubbers off. I was only one house away from Iron Throne and I estimate that my game alone was about 20-30 minutes.(3 ball, 1 extra ball).

#980 4 years ago

Yeah I agree on the use of GOT for league/tournament play. I think it can be set up to play faster. I want it to stay in tournament banks though because there are a lot of different ways you can score big on it and I think it could be a great tournament game.

#981 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Played GOT pro in league last night. Put 2.2billion on it. Next closest score was 650M. Loving the game, but it does play long. Playing in a location with about 30 pins, almost every group(7 groups) wanted to play GOT last night and it put us running late. We are gonna have to do a few things to make the game harder. Namely, tightening up the tilt and possibly pulling the inlane post rubbers off. I was only one house away from Iron Throne and I estimate that my game alone was about 20-30 minutes.(3 ball, 1 extra ball).

There's fast games, then there's long games. Im curious which house you selected to have the long ball time?

According to my audits...

Quoted from Eskaybee:

I'm pretty much factory settings with tilt warnings at 3 instead of 2. Tilt is medium. Outlanes wide.
Since I loaded new code Thursday, here's what my audits look like:
Total Plays: 105
Average score: 860 mil
GC: 6.4 bil
Game times are all over the place (which is really good). Highest was 16 games in the 6-8 minute range. I had 8 games at 15+ minutes. And 22 games in between those 2 audits.
Overall, the game times do not feel long or excessive, even the 15+ min games are a blast and continued progression through long games is a big plus on the rules and code.
Here's some other interesting audits:
- My left and right drains are near identical: big plus IMO
- Ball searches: 0; another huge plus but I did have a stuck ball on a plastic from an air ball
- Right flipper is heavily used 50% more than left.
- I'm nearly exactly at 10% extra balls awarded

I had 8 games in 105 that were 15+ mins long. Thats a good average; this is factory with medium tilt - open outlanes. I agree, tightening the tilt may be needed on this machine. Its easy to play the outlanes (thats not a bad thing IMO).

#982 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah I agree on the use of GOT for league/tournament play. I think it can be set up to play faster. I want it to stay in tournament banks though because there are a lot of different ways you can score big on it and I think it could be a great tournament game.

You hit the nail on the head. Pitch the game a little higher move I lanes to wide open and you shouldn't have too many problems. Still not a short ball time pin but pitched high those targets will drain missed shots very fast.

#983 4 years ago

On that particular game I was playing as Tyrell.

#984 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

On that particular game I was playing as Tyrell.

Nice work. This is the house I think can really blow the game up if you're concentrating on making consecutive shots and ranking up multipliers.

#985 4 years ago

So I got an idea for 2 cool features, wondering what you guys think :

1. An option (similar to the casual mode), but when you're choosing your house, have a way to randomize it. Could be fun for league play or casual competition as I suspect league play (and maybe tournament play), players are more compelled to pick house Martell or Greyjoy?

2. After you get to and play the iron throne and the table resets, have all the shots that represent each house shuffle randomly except targaryan (that always remains as the kickback shot). Just something quirky for when you beat the game, so the center Lannister shot may now become Tyrell and vice versa. Some may remain the same . It would also make the game slightly harder at this point adapting to new shots.

Anyway, just a thought.

#986 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

You hit the nail on the head. Pitch the game a little higher move I lanes to wide open and you shouldn't have too many problems. Still not a short ball time pin but pitched high those targets will drain missed shots very fast.

For sure. There is one at a bar near me that has long ass ball times. Then there is one we have used for multiple tournaments that punishes you every time you miss. Literally every time.

#987 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Could be fun for league play or casual competition as I suspect league play (and maybe tournament play), players are more compelled to pick house Martell or Greyjoy?

Well if those 2 houses are seen as having an advantage, then randomly getting them in a league/tourney setting would not be cool. Unless it was selecting BOTH players as the same house, which is kind of cool. Or maybe that's what you meant anyway?

#988 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nice work. This is the house I think can really blow the game up if you're concentrating on making consecutive shots and ranking up multipliers.

I need to verify but I don't think the Tyrell inlane progressively increments the combo multipliers. Sometimes a sound is hears when it rolls over the lit inlane and sometimes it doesnt. I think the times it does it starts the multipliers at 3x. And the times it doesn't no effect is taken. Need to confirm this.

And to my post above. Forgot about tyrell, I'm sure that's a popular choice too for competition.

#989 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well if those 2 houses are seen as having an advantage, then randomly getting them in a league/tourney setting would not be cool. Unless it was selecting BOTH players as the same house, which is kind of cool. Or maybe that's what you meant anyway?

That's not what I meant but certainly does make 10X more sense to randomly select the house and all players play that house. That actually sounds pretty bitchin!

#990 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

RobT even text me an hour after I set it up

Who is this mysterious "RobT" you speak of?

#991 4 years ago

2. you can backhand everything but 2 shots (the dragon with the left flipper and the right orbit with the right flipper)

cons? I don't play the video mode...that's really it.

FYI, I backhand that dragon shot regularly. And the video mode can now be disabled in the game menus so you don't have to skip it.

#992 4 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

FYI, I backhand that dragon shot regularly. And the video mode can now be disabled in the game menus so you don't have to skip it.

Are you making that backhand from a trap? If so, can you post a quick video of it? Would love to learn that.

#993 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I need to verify but I don't think the Tyrell inlane progressively increments the combo multipliers. Sometimes a sound is hears when it rolls over the lit inlane and sometimes it doesnt. I think the times it does it starts the multipliers at 3x. And the times it doesn't no effect is taken. Need to confirm this.
And to my post above. Forgot about tyrell, I'm sure that's a popular choice too for competition.

Ahh. That would make sense, but I haven't been able to really see what Tyrell does yet. That would definitely make it less valuable then.

#994 4 years ago

You can backhand the dragon, but it is extremely difficult to do. I have done it a few times (out of MANY attempts) and you just need the right ricochet off the gold target on the right of the entrance. Since the standup targets can slightly shift position, this may change the dynamic of the shot.

Rob

#995 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Are you making that backhand from a trap?

Yes

Quoted from chuckwurt:

If so, can you post a quick video of it? Would love to learn that.

No. There's no way I can film this while playing. Just trap the ball and try the shot a few times.

#996 4 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Yes

No. There's no way I can film this while playing. Just trap the ball and try the shot a few times.

I have a lot. I have only been able to do it on the fly. I'm guessing the spot target on the right side of the entrance is sitting a little to the side because the closest I can get is for it to rattle in the entrance but not make it all the way up the shot.

#997 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I have a lot. I have only been able to do it on the fly. I'm guessing the spot target on the right side of the entrance is sitting a little to the side because the closest I can get is for it to rattle in the entrance but not make it all the way up the shot.

Maybe bend the target out of the way?

#998 4 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Maybe bend the target out of the way?

Sorry only been able to play on location so far, but I plan to do just that when mine arrives at home.

#999 4 years ago

Played the LE for the first time last night

IMO the game is a lot harder on the LE

Biggest con is viewing the top inlanes is blocked by the throne.

Upper PF is neat

#1000 4 years ago

Only tried a little backhanding the dragon shot without much luck, that probably what reminded me of NF.
(Location play only)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Jose, CA
$ 25.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
There are 6335 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 127.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside