Topic Stats

• 6,343 posts
  • 406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Edenecho
  • Topic is favorited by 107 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 774 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

GOT twitch event (resized).jpg
gotrammezel (resized).jpg
62F79ACE-C6E3-42DF-AC98-54F74BDC59D6 (resized).jpeg
5C98F03C-EB00-4B16-BE6A-D07C1211FE0A (resized).jpeg
8DE53C1A-67C7-4ED7-ADF0-00649889BC7B (resized).jpeg
3C103992-78CF-420B-A5AD-BF09F7A83A1A (resized).jpeg
237467DA-1641-4A3B-B11B-8E011AE463EE (resized).jpeg
CD15AE4D-A21E-4E0A-8BD9-332AC699E75E (resized).jpeg
daeneris (resized).jpg
B7CB39CB-EF16-45FF-8241-996703DDA98D (resized).jpeg
DCC90410-AC9F-4384-A16F-71B320968048 (resized).jpeg
668CB7EB-E3FC-4911-962A-84751B6E583B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191002_165255806 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191002_165240183 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg

There are 6343 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 127.
#901 4 years ago

Why because it makes all the houses really diffulcult to beat? Or is their a bug in the code.

#902 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I had asked his involvement because it always seems like he is AstroTurfing a product that he does. It was a simple question, and he would definitely have that info. I even have more of that impression now.

I don't know what "AstroTurfing" is but I am free to make any products I want and give them to whomever I want to sell, or not, without answering to you. In short, it's just none of your business.

Remember, I didn't come here to advertise product. I posted a huge score and *you* asked what those things were. What do you think that maybe I spent all day playing GoT so I could post some ad and fake it as a score so maybe I could get a sale and make $5?

#903 4 years ago

"Astroturfing" is the practice of masking the sponsors of a message or organization (e.g., political, advertising, religious or public relations) to make it appear as though it originates from and is supported by grassroots participant(s). It is a practice intended to give the statements or organizations more credibility by withholding information about the source's financial connection.

#904 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

"Astroturfing" is the practice of masking the sponsors of a message or organization (e.g., political, advertising, religious or public relations) to make it appear as though it originates from and is supported by grassroots participant(s). It is a practice intended to give the statements or organizations more credibility by withholding information about the source's financial connection.

Well in this case I have no interest in selling anyone anything and the only reason any of this came up is because when I posted my high score image, DaveH asked what those things were. I probably should have told him it's none of his concern then.

#905 4 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Well in this case I have no interest in selling anyone anything and the only reason any of this came up is because when I posted my high score image, DaveH asked what those things were. I probably should have told him it's none of his concern then.

Typical Astroturfer comment. Heh heh. I still have no idea wtf is going on. I will say that I prefer natural grass.

#906 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

Pinside is so concerned with anyone making any money it seems. If a profit is to be had they must be a bad guy. Sheesh.

Markmon posts a score. Someone asks about an item he has on his speaker grills. He says a company will be selling it. That company comments what they are and doesn't even offer them for sale still. Not sure the beef...oh well.

As to not offend I promise we don't post any ads in this thread for them. Sorry for any troubles so far.

#907 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Typical Astroturfer comment. Heh heh. I still have no idea wtf is going on. I will say that I prefer natural grass.

I was just kidding if that was not understood. I'm completely on Markmon's side on the issue.

#909 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I still have no idea wtf is going on

I dropped something because I don't give a crap, and said I don't give a crap, yet they didn't want it to go away leaving the poor impression they had left. So now they keep coming back to make sure they reinforce the impression I started with? Or something like that. Heck, I'm involved and I don't even know what the hell is going on anymore. Maybe they will wait a few more days and bring it back from the dead again.

Guys, if you have an issue with me, please take it to the basement and let people just bask in the splendor of GOT here.

#910 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I dropped something because I don't give a crap, and said I don't give a crap, yet they didn't want it to go away leaving the poor impression they had left. So now they keep coming back to make sure they reinforce the impression I started with? Or something like that. Heck, I'm involved and I don't even know what the hell is going on anymore. Maybe they will wait a few more days and bring it back from the dead again.
Guys, if you have an issue with me, please take it to the basement and let people just bask in the splendor of GOT here.

I think you had the issue because a price wasnt given when you demanded it from someone who didn't have it. Then you keep taking shots in the post above. Stop please . I just wanted to make sure your astro turfing beef was cleared up. This all stemmed from you commenting on an originally related posted to the thread.

Back on topic just broke 5 bil on new code for first time. After about 100 games under 500 mil lol

#911 4 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

I think you had the issue because a price wasnt given when you demanded it from someone who didn't have it. Then you keep taking shots in the post above. Stop please . I just wanted to make sure your astro turfing beef was cleared up. This all stemmed from you commenting on an originally related posted to the thread.

I asked this asshat:

Quoted from DaveH:

"those guys"? I thought Pinballbulbs was you.

Where the hell are you taking such a simple thing and twisting it up? It is barely even a question. And the fact that it isn't simple is just stupid.

Look, I don't care if you make money here. I don't care if you advertise. I don't care what your relationship with Mark is. I wouldn't buy anything g from you because now you sound completely sketchy. So does he in my opinion. If someone asked about my relationship or lack of one in a company I'd just answer. It would take about a second to do. You can't seem to, and I wanted to drop it. Again, if you have an issue with me you can PM me, take it to the basement, or GFY. Take your pick.

#912 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I dropped something because I don't give a crap, and said I don't give a crap, yet they didn't want it to go away leaving the poor impression they had left.

Flat out lie. Go ahead. Paste where you said "I don't give a crap" from an unedited post. Don't try to make it sound like you're some innocent guy and "we" won't leave you alone. I posted my big score photo and you went apeshit. It's as simple as that.

#913 4 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Flat out lie. Go ahead. Paste where you said "I don't give a crap" from an unedited post. Don't try to make it sound like you're some innocent guy and "we" won't leave you alone. I posted my big score photo and you went apeshit. It's as simple as that.

Apeshit? Where? I asked your involvement. Everything else about it has come since you sent your buddy after me for asking.

#914 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Apeshit? Where? I asked your involvement. Everything else about it has come since you sent your buddy after me for asking.

And now this will be the third time I ask... Can you take this to another forum?

#915 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Sure happy to take this "elsewhere". But I haven't sent anyone here. I am well known for not needing anyone to fight my battles. But I am watching and if you make any public false statements such as indicating you said you didn't care when you didn't, I'll be here to correct that.

#916 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

And now this will be the third time I ask... Can you take this to another forum?

What are you asking now? I already answered 40 posts ago what his involvement is. Plus, it's never been hidden his involvement. Everyone knows who inquired. He is at shows with us fixing games for others etc. He develops a lot of our products. He answers tech emails. If you emailed our company email as I asked you would see that as well.

We are transparent man. No one is coming for you. You just keep taking shots then saying drop it.

If you have other questions just directly ask them. Sheesh. Email or pm my bruh

#917 4 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Sure happy to take this "elsewhere". But I haven't sent anyone here. I am well known for not needing anyone to fight my battles.

Quoted from jrivelli:

What are you asking now? I already answered 40 posts ago what his involvement is. Plus, it's never been hidden his involvement. Everyone knows who inquired. He is at shows with us fixing games for others etc. He develops a lot of our products. He answers tech emails. If you emailed our company email as I asked you would see that as well.
We are transparent man. No one is coming for you. You just keep taking shots then saying drop it.
If you have other questions just directly ask them. Sheesh. Email or pm my bruh

You guys good now? All set to drop it?

#918 4 years ago

Game of thrones Pinball:
So good, it'll make people rape each other over it.

#919 4 years ago

Just a hunch...... but I think Markmon buys a pinball machine. Then uses PinballBulbs led's to help make game specific kits. PinballBulbs then sells the custom pinball kits to me!

Am I right?

Love the PinballBulbs led kits! I always get one for Christmas and pick up at least one every year at the NW Pinball show.

Back to GOT discussion.

#920 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Just a hunch...... but I think Markmon buys a pinball machine. Then uses PinballBulbs led's to help make game specific kits. PinballBulbs then sells the custom pinball kits to me!
Am I right?
Love the PinballBulbs led kits! I always get one for Christmas and pick up at least one every year at the NW Pinball show.
Back to GOT discussion.

NAILED IT

Thanks for the support! Hope to see ya again this year as well

#921 4 years ago

I think you guys should settle your differences in a quick got pin tournament

#922 4 years ago

Is GOT LE worth buying?
I'm really thinking about, but am not over the edge yet.
The price is a little high.

Thx for any help spending or saving

#923 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Is GOT LE worth buying?

Play it first then you be the judge

#924 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Is GOT LE worth buying?

It's a really hard game with really deep code. Not leaving my collection for a while, and in fact am considering selling my LOTR because I don't even miss not playing it anymore. How much middle-earth fantasy stuff can you have in a small collection?

I hated it the first day I played it...but quickly realized it was just because it's such a tough game and I suck. The better you get at it, the better the game gets. Glad I bought it, and highly recommended.

#925 4 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Play it first then you be the judge

Played a little at Houston event, but had to share
Not enough game time.
Think I'm looking for a D&D dragon game since my MMRLE doesn't ever seem to be getting shipped.

#926 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

It's a really hard game with really deep code. Not leaving my collection for a while, and in fact am considering selling my LOTR because I don't even miss not playing it anymore. How much middle-earth fantasy stuff can you have in a small collection?
I hated it the first day I played it...but quickly realized it was just because it's such a tough game and I suck. The better you get at it, the better the game gets. Glad I bought it, and highly recommended.

That's how Tron was for the first month

#927 4 years ago

Any rumors about a code update?

#928 4 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Any rumors about a code update?

GOT & Tron !!

#929 4 years ago

So I got the sub hooked up and bass at +105 and volume cranking since wife and kids are outside. Wife comes into the room to grab a soda and says, "wow! That's really loud". All I could say was "thanks!" And think about this in the back of my mind....

#930 4 years ago

Helped my brother set up his GOT Pro and played all night. Super fun pin fast as hell. Those targets & kickback will drain the ball in a blink of an eye. Code keeps things interesting. Fun pin!

#931 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So I got the sub hooked up and bass at +105 and volume cranking since wife and kids are outside. Wife comes into the room to grab a soda and says, "wow! That's really loud". All I could say was "thanks!" And think about this in the back of my mind....
ยป YouTube video

"Hey Mike." Haha

#932 4 years ago

Been playing the sht out of my pro it's definitely a keeper for me I even noticed im hearing the music call outs and the lights flashing in my head and im not even playing lol true story

#933 4 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Been playing the sht out of my pro it's definitely a keeper for me I even noticed im hearing the music call outs and the lights flashing in my head and im not even playing lol true story

Dude! I did the same thing the other day lol. Got done playing, went into the kitchen where my niece was watching a show on her phone, and I'm like 'oh cool you're watching game of thrones" and she's like what? I'm like "ya that music is game of thrones." She's like what music. Lol

#934 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Dude! I did the same thing the other day lol. Got done playing, went into the kitchen where my niece was watching a show on her phone, and I'm like 'oh cool you're watching game of thrones" and she's like what? I'm like "ya that music is game of thrones." She's like what music. Lol

lol i keep saying grey joy

#935 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

Why because it makes all the houses really diffulcult to beat? Or is their a bug in the code.

There's a bug in Targaryen III where none of the shots will light for the last phase. Even if you restart it. I've only ever seen it when selecting Greyjoy, and I'm far from the only one apparently.

The brighter side of that was on the game where I encountered that bug, I still needed two other houses for IT anyway. I sorta just resigned to myself that it wasn't going to happen that game with that bug.

#936 4 years ago
Quoted from cornycrunch:

There's a bug in Targaryen III where none of the shots will light for the last phase. Even if you restart it. I've only ever seen it when selecting Greyjoy, and I'm far from the only one apparently.
The brighter side of that was on the game where I encountered that bug, I still needed two other houses for IT anyway. I sorta just resigned to myself that it wasn't going to happen that game with that bug.

I use to hit this bug every time on the previous release but haven't yet on this release. You sure you're on latest code? I play greyjoy exclusively.

#937 4 years ago

I played the pro today and I was impressed. Not being a fan of the series, turned me off to the game (before I played it) I must say it is well laid out, intense and fun. I got a price on a cash deal for a pro and was wondering what people paid. If fellow pinsiders can PM me the price and where (I am in NY/NJ area) a cash deal, it would be greatly appreciated.

#938 4 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I played the pro today and I was impressed. Not being a fan of the series, turned me off to the game (before I played it) I must say it is well laid out, intense and fun. I got a price on a cash deal for a pro and was wondering what people paid. If fellow pinsiders can PM me the price and where (I am in NY/NJ area) a cash deal, it would be greatly appreciated.

Support your local dealer. You will be glad you did if you ever need warranty and after sale support.

Rob

#939 4 years ago

This game just gets better and better. With all the talk about how Greayjoy works in the "bugs and wishlist" thread I played a bit of Greyjoy tonight. And overall every time I play this game, I enjoy the heck out of it. Even when I can't hit a single shot well, it's fun. They got this one out of the park for me.

It's because I can't hit the shots. I can see exactly what the game wants me to do, and some games I hit the all. But most of the time I'm just a bit off. And drains are costly when you look up and see that you were sitting on a 15x multiplier for the shot you just fumbled. Great game!

#940 4 years ago

Reading all the feedback on here about GOT's rules is making me want to buy a premium User "cornycrunch" mentioned something about "Targaryen III". Does that mean that the modes have different levels to them such as those in Star Trek?

Also, does the ruleset in GOT make you work the entire playfield in a similar way as Keith Johnson's rules in LOTR? I tend to prefer objective based games and Keith's ruleset for LOTR offers one of the best. When I say work the playfield I mean are there modes that require a certain number of shots to be hit in sequence and incorporate the mini playfield? I owned an ACDC Premium and the mini playfield just felt like this separate ignored feature that didn't really matter much compared to those in games such as WOZ & TSPP which are more integrated with multiballs and wizard modes.

#941 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

User "cornycrunch" mentioned something about "Targaryen III". Does that mean that the modes have different levels to them such as those in Star Trek?

Also, does the ruleset in GOT make you work the entire playfield the same as Keith Johnson's rules in LOTR?

No. targarayen is the hardest mode and requires multiple things to defeat it. It's the only one like that.

Diff'rent modes or houses require diff'rent hits to the areas of PF. So Stark is hitting ramps to increase amount then spinners to cash out.

Someone else can answer the question aboot upper PF.

#942 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Reading all the feedback on here about GOT's rules is making me want to buy a premium User "cornycrunch" mentioned something about "Targaryen III". Does that mean that the modes have different levels to them such as those in Star Trek?
Also, does the ruleset in GOT make you work the entire playfield in a similar way as Keith Johnson's rules in LOTR? I tend to prefer objective based games and Keith's ruleset for LOTR offers one of the best. When I saw work the playfield I mean are there modes that require a certain number of shots to be hit in sequence and incorporate the mini playfield?

No to the first question. The Targaryean mode have three levels to it (maybe four) to just complete that mode once. All the other modes just have one level right now. There are some modes that are similar, but for the most part they utilize all the shots in the game. If you have the prem/LE from what I understand is that each mode uses the upper playfield too.

#943 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

No to the first question. The Targaryean mode have three levels to it (maybe four) to just complete that mode once. All the other modes just have one level right now. There are some modes that are similar, but for the most part they utilize all the shots in the game. If you have the prem/LE from what I understand is that each mode uses the upper playfield too.

Awesome. Thanks for the info guys. The Targaryean mode sounds like a fun and deep mode.

Is the button on the lockdown integrated fairly well at this point?

#944 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

PRO - You can cash out your gold for points during your ball by hitting it, and the Martell house if you play them it';s used to add a ball during MB...so it's decent I guess.

#945 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Awesome. Thanks for the info guys. The Targaryean mode sounds like a fun and deep mode.

I really don't think it is. The main use is he iron bank which, long story short, is pretty stupid. Basically you hit the button before you drain to cash it in for minimal points. No strategy what so ever.

Also another cool thing is if you choose greyjoy as your house all the modes play different and require more shots. This adds another level of depth to the game.

Excited to see where this game is at next year. Promising start and Dwight seems committed to getting this to be one of the recent greats.

#946 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The Targaryean mode sounds like a fun and deep mode.

I haven't finished it once. Therefore it is an epic failure

#947 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I really don't think it is. The main use is he iron bank which, long story short, is pretty stupid. Basically you hit the button before you drain to cash it in for minimal points. No strategy what so ever.
Also another cool thing is if you choose greyjoy as your house all the modes play different and require more shots. This adds another level of depth to the game.
Excited to see where this game is at next year. Promising start and Dwight seems committed to getting this to be one of the recent greats.

Yeah that is a very basic use for the button, thanks for explaining. Hopefully it's use get's expanded in future code updates.

I didn't know that about the Greyjoy mode, that's a pretty slick feature. Does selecting any of the other houses change the rules?

#948 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Does selecting any of the other houses change the rules?

They have diff'rent advantages to them.

#949 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I didn't know that about the Greyjoy mode, that's a pretty slick feature. Does selecting any of the other houses change the rules?

The others just have different advantages to picking them, but all the modes play the same with the other houses.

#950 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I haven't finished it once. Therefore it is an epic failure

I think it's time for you to take the glass off!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
There are 6343 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 127.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside