Topic Stats

• 6,335 posts
  • 406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Jeroenos
  • Topic is favorited by 105 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 773 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

gotrammezel (resized).jpg
62F79ACE-C6E3-42DF-AC98-54F74BDC59D6 (resized).jpeg
5C98F03C-EB00-4B16-BE6A-D07C1211FE0A (resized).jpeg
8DE53C1A-67C7-4ED7-ADF0-00649889BC7B (resized).jpeg
3C103992-78CF-420B-A5AD-BF09F7A83A1A (resized).jpeg
237467DA-1641-4A3B-B11B-8E011AE463EE (resized).jpeg
CD15AE4D-A21E-4E0A-8BD9-332AC699E75E (resized).jpeg
daeneris (resized).jpg
B7CB39CB-EF16-45FF-8241-996703DDA98D (resized).jpeg
DCC90410-AC9F-4384-A16F-71B320968048 (resized).jpeg
668CB7EB-E3FC-4911-962A-84751B6E583B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191002_165255806 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191002_165240183 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
D5ACDF6E-4B07-41D4-AC88-4936E041474F (resized).jpeg

There are 6335 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 127.
#801 4 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

i'm gonna ask my distributor that's for sure.

Yeah, I will too. Looks like they see the problem.

#802 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I wish the design of GoT premium/le removed the target from the right ramp entrance and instead put a diverter on the ramp itself. So the ramp plays the same as the pro or it can feed the mini playfield.
Rob

I agree; im really interested to see how the Prem/LE plays - the right ramp on the pro is HELLA FUN to hit. Not sure how the sword insert plays a role into the rules as ive only seen values of around 5-7 mil tops for it.

#803 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I agree; im really interested to see how the Prem/LE plays - the right ramp on the pro is HELLA FUN to hit. Not sure how the sword insert plays a role into the rules as ive only seen values of around 5-7 mil tops for it.

Collecting swords allows you to increase your playfield multipliers. If you don't collect any swords the max playfield multiplier you can get is 2x. Collect a sword it unlocks 3x, and so on.

#804 4 years ago
Quoted from genex:

So max value is 75M on Arya's enemies ramp shots - then you cash out at orbit (l or r). So with 5x playfield and 5x multipliers (25x combined) a theoretical 1.875 Billion shot is available. Not sure if you are Tyrell if you can get 6x combo and thus a 30x combined, which would be 2.25 Billion on a single shot
Can someone do this on purpose and record it? we tried but only could get 900M (12x combined)

Yeah, it's pretty fun ratcheting that up. I like to save my Stark for later balls so I can get the higher multipliers, and in match play, I also know what kind of Stark payoff I need to catch/pass someone. I dropped a 675M Stark in a match. It's tough to keep the high level PF multipliers going long enough to let you spam the center ramp to get it to max combo X. And if you take a break to shoot the battering ram, you run the risk of running out of Stark mode time.

#805 4 years ago

when you guys talk about pf multipliers, are you referring to the multipliers shown on the dmd or the 2x/3x/4x/5x pf insert multipliers?

I had the multipliers up to 10x on the dmd, not exactly sure how to increase them yet or how/when they reset back to 1x.

#806 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

when you guys talk about pf multipliers, are you referring to the multipliers shown on the dmd or the 2x/3x/4x/5x pf insert multipliers?
I had the multipliers up to 10x on the dmd, not exactly sure how to increase them yet or how/when they reset back to 1x.

PF multipliers (inserts) come from hitting the battering ram. The ones you see on the dmd are the combo multipliers. Each time to make a shot that has a flashing red arrow, it increases the multiplier of every other shot in the game and vice versa. Those can get to 5x on their own. Then if you're at 5x playfield, your max shot value can be 25x.

#807 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

PF multipliers (inserts) come from hitting the battering ram. The ones you see on the dmd are the combo multipliers. Each time to make a shot that has a flashing red arrow, it increases the multiplier of every other shot in the game and vice versa. Those can get to 5x on their own. Then if you're at 5x playfield, your max shot value can be 25x.

Think i got it. Then, you use the sword insert to increase the potential of your multipliers and the battering ram to collect so to speak?

#808 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Think i got it. Then, you use the sword insert to increase the potential of your multipliers and the battering ram to collect so to speak?

Right. So at the start of your game, the max PF multiplier you can get is 2x I believe so you can hit the ram 100x and it will never get past 2x. Beating a house lights sword. Collect the sword, now the next level of PF multiplier is unlocked. Also, when you have PF multipliers going, hitting the ram keeps them running like hitting the bell I'm ACDC. So if you're about to lose them, hit the ram really quick to keep them going.

#809 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Pinballpal said:
I am curious does any buddy's ball go all the way around when you shoot the left orbit. I played a LE on location and the ball did not make it the whole way around. The ball always went into the pops. The ball reacts the same way In all the gameplay videos I have seen too.

Yes, it does, but not always. Have had several that went right around and came down right orbit, but many go to pops, some end up in elevator. I am starting to think it is code based, and not a physical gate or diverted problem. I just accept not knowing is part of the challenge. I have never been able to complete the 3 orbits in a row and don't think I will.

#810 4 years ago

I think I'm getting the hang of it

image_(resized).jpeg

Factory settings except 3 tilt warnings instead of 2. Medium tilt.

Though, I'm not sure how to light iron throne. I was fighting I believe the 3rd dragon so I believe iron throne lights after beating all 3 dragons?

In either case, something I'd like to see in a future update is more effects and sounds when you get WIC mb.

#811 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

In either case, something I'd like to see in a future update is more effects and sounds when you get WIC mb.

I would like the music to be louder in WICMB

Rob

#812 4 years ago
Quoted from forensicd:

wow, didnt know they were doing that! Wonder is they will send that to us whom dont have this.

They sent me one after my pyramid got cracked.

#813 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

No more pre drilled shaker motor holes?

They were on my pro. Did you look on both sides?

#814 4 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

They were on my pro. Did you look on both sides?

Yea. Read the rest. Someone mentioned spike system shaker is on the right. Super easy install. Say what you will about stern and spike but this has been the easiest, quickest setup of any pin I've ever had. Shaker was much easier to install than previous sterns with all the room given on the right side of the cab.

#815 4 years ago

Dam this game does kick some ass. I love how it's both casual fun and very strategic all at the same time. It doesn't feel like work to progress in the game like a lot of pins are.

Shaker and sub really enhance the play, highly recommend.

Also, I put speech attenuation up to +8 to get the sound effects and music more pronounced. The speech really drowns out the cool effects a lot of the time. In fact, I may go higher on the speech attenuation but will wait til tomorrow for when I can really crank the volume.

#816 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I think I'm getting the hang of it
image_(resized).jpeg
Factory settings except 3 tilt warnings instead of 2. Medium tilt.
Though, I'm not sure how to light iron throne. I was fighting I believe the 3rd dragon so I believe iron throne lights after beating all 3 dragons?

Wow. Great score! I've only been able to muster a 1.5 billion score so far. So much fun! Thanks for the heads up on the shaker and sub. Those were my go to mods I wanted to get right off the bat. Is the sub easy to install too? I don't have any DMD games. This will be my first.

#817 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Wow. Great score! I've only been able to muster a 1.5 billion score so far. So much fun! Thanks for the heads up on the shaker and sub. Those were my go to mods I wanted to get right off the bat. Is the sub easy to install too? I don't have any DMD games. This will be my first.

Super easy! get the polk audio sub thats plastered all over pinside; probably best to wait til its on sale so you can get it for like $70 or something. You will need some speaker wire and either 2 alligator clips (what i used) or solder the connection. But basically run your speaker wire from the sub through the back of the bottom part of the pin through one of the opening and through the air vent shield over to the sub speaker in the cabinet. There's 2 terminals, positive and negative. When youre looking at the terminals, the furthest one is your NEG (-) and the closer terminal to the coin box is the POS (+). Hook up your alligator clips accordingly then hook up your NEG & POS to the INPUT of the polk sub. Flip the sub to auto and adjust the volume to your liking. Its super easy. And the shaker was extremely easy to install, moreso than previous pre-drilled sterns. I got my shaker from Pinballlife - had easy to follow instructions to go with it. Be sure you buy the spike system shaker

Enjoy; i got 1+ bil 4 times last night all with house of baratheon LOL. Gotta dig into some of the other houses today

#818 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Super easy! get the polk audio sub thats plastered all over pinside; probably best to wait til its on sale so you can get it for like $70 or something. You will need some speaker wire and either 2 alligator clips (what i used) or solder the connection. But basically run your speaker wire from the sub through the back of the bottom part of the pin through one of the opening and through the air vent shield over to the sub speaker in the cabinet. There's 2 terminals, positive and negative. When youre looking at the terminals, the furthest one is your NEG (-) and the closer terminal to the coin box is the POS (+). Hook up your alligator clips accordingly then hook up your NEG & POS to the INPUT of the polk sub. Flip the sub to auto and adjust the volume to your liking. Its super easy. And the shaker was extremely easy to install, moreso than previous pre-drilled sterns. I got my shaker from Pinballlife - had easy to follow instructions to go with it. Be sure you buy the spike system shaker
Enjoy; i got 1+ bil 4 times last night all with house of baratheon LOL. Gotta dig into some of the other houses today

Baratheon is where I get most of my big scores too. Also greyjoy can be massive if your completing your modes efficiently and comboing shots effectively.

#819 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

That does it. Glory hole booth at Pintastic is officially cancelled.

Then what Gabe said above is true...or my machine is borked like PinballPal's.

For sure the orbit shots on whether the ball goes all the way round is code based.

Martell I know you can go both ways because you are on a timer to get 3 consecutive orbit shots and a timer for the entire mode

I know there are other instances where the code allows the ball to go full round

But during regular play. I want the ball to enter into the pops for the slot reel

#820 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballophobe:

For sure the orbit shots on whether the ball goes all the way round is code based.
Martell I know you can go both ways because you are on a timer to get 3 consecutive orbit shots and a timer for the entire mode
I know there are other instances where the code allows the ball to go full round
But during regular play. I want the ball to enter into the pops for the slot reel

I do not have the game yet I was just talking about what I have experienced on location and what I have seen in game play videos.

I am aware that the gates are not open all the time for full orbits. What I am talking about is even with the Martel mode running the GOTLE pins that I have played do not let the ball do a full orbit shot. Hopefully this is not a manufacting defect. All I know is for now my GOTLE order is on hold.

#821 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

I do not have the game yet I was just talking about what I have experienced on location and what I have seen in game play videos.
I am aware that the gates are not open all the time for full orbits. What I am talking about is even with the Martel mode running the GOTLE pins that I have played do not let the ball do a full orbit shot. Hopefully this is not a manufacting defect. All I know is for now my GOTLE order is on hold.

It's easier for the ball to travel full orbit from right to left than left to right with no spinner or ball gate and a shorter path before passing the pops

#822 4 years ago

I've watched the few YouTube vids posted so far but its hard to tell how the call outs/voice work by the "hound" are as far as quality and quantity go.
Can any owners sound off their opinions please. I'm on the fence and unsure if I want to order a premium.
For what it's worth I passed on the walking dead due to the fact that there were no real character call outs only generic ones.

#823 4 years ago

He seems to talk quite a bit. When I first heard it, I thought; "Wow, this voice actor really nailed it, sounds just like the hound." The other voices not as much but I'm not that nit picky.

Quoted from ultimategameroom:

For what it's worth I passed on the Walking Dead due to the fact that there were no real character call outs only generic ones.

Yes many wanted to hear Daryl's sexy huffing 7 panting and many people cried their fan boy eyes out. Now everyone loves the frikkin thing so take that for whatever it's worth.

Often, I wish my Metallica voices were done by voice actors.

#824 4 years ago

Those who've played both....
Should I sell my pro toward a premium? I really love the pro more than I imagined I would. I hope to play the premium this weekend.

#825 4 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Those who've played both....
Should I sell my pro toward a premium? I really love the pro more than I imagined I would. I hope to play the premium this weekend.

I haven't played the pro. But I will say if money isn't an issue. I would do it. The color changing led lightshow itself is worth it. The upper pf at first was meh. But the better u get at it. The funner it is and is really challenging. I don't know the ruleset on the pro. But I know there are some battles where you have to shooting the ball up to the upper pf. Hit the 3 lit targets and then nail the castle light on the upper pf to finish it and all on a timer. Makes it really challenging.

#826 4 years ago

Just joined the 3 bil club as house of Tyrell!

man building up that multiplier and then rolling in some jackpots and mode shots can really pay off!

Happy new year and it's not even midnight yet!

Btw; how the heck do you beat house stark playing as greyjoy?

#827 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

It's not standard ramps then orbit cash out?

#828 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It's not standard ramps then orbit cash out?

Nope. Make sure and get rid of all the purple shots before cashing it out. Pretty sure hitting the orbits before getting all the purple shots just increases the jackpot buildup.

#829 4 years ago

Workin those multipliers, stacks, and cashing it all in is where it's at! I'm so in the honeymoon phase right now but loving every minute of it. Time to actually do good in one of the wizard modes and push the 4 bil barrier!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#830 4 years ago

Dude. Stay with Tyrell and see how big you can cash out stark mode for. We you're mission is over 1 billion from stark alone, should you choose to accept it.

#831 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Just joined the 3 bil club as house of Tyrell!
man building up that multiplier and then rolling in some jackpots and mode shots can really pay off!
Happy new year and it's not even midnight yet!

Wow !! all that Star Trek is paying off. I think you have to clear the purple shots and then do a whole bunch of center shots

#832 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Dude. Stay with Tyrell and see how big you can cash out stark mode for. We you're mission is over 1 billion from stark alone, should you choose to accept it.

Wow good idea. Maybe try and build a 3, 4, or even 5X multiplier first?!

#833 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Wow good idea. Maybe try and build a 3, 4, or even 5X multiplier first?!

I've been wondering how deep down the rabbit hole you can go with that for a while.

#834 4 years ago

Sorry guys, Keith Elwin has spoiled me, your 3 billion scores just aren't impressive.

#835 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Sorry guys, Keith Elwin has spoiled me, your 3 billion scores just aren't impressive.

Hahaha. Top 10 players aren't allowed to play the brag game

What is Keith's HS? And is it factory with the outlanes open?

#836 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Hahaha. Top 10 players aren't allowed to play the brag game
What is Keith's HS? And is it factory with the outlanes open?

You know Keith, he rubberbands the outlanes closed.

I don't know what his high score is, but he can crack 20 billion.

12295316_10153865456555555_6296981245099885429_n_(resized).jpg

#837 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You know Keith, he rubberbands the outlanes closed.
I don't know what his high score is, but he can crack 20 billion.
12295316_10153865456555555_6296981245099885429_n_(resized).jpg

Good god. Thank goodness top 10 players are disqualified from bragging season

I just asked about the outlanes cause the first few runs of pros were shipped with outlanes in middle.

#838 4 years ago

Yeah, well, now you know how I feel when I play with you.

#839 4 years ago

hey...

is this real? ? ! ? ?

Screen_Shot_2016-01-01_at_6.00.51_PM_(resized).png

#840 4 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

hey...
is this real? ? ! ? ?
Screen_Shot_2016-01-01_at_6.00.51_PM_(resized).png

Yep.

#841 4 years ago

holy bleep

#842 4 years ago

Well, I played the LE today and I am really torn. I like the pro so much it has intrigued me to check out the premium. I really liked the mini playfield but, I do feel like the pro is absolutely faster and more intense in many situations. I played quite a few games on the LE and now at home playing the pro trying to decide if I would want to sell the pro to get the premium. I am leaning toward it but, have not fully decided yet. I think this is probably the best pro version from stern to date. Both are great games for sure.

#843 4 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Well, I played the LE today and I am really torn. I like the pro so much it has intrigued me to check out the premium. I really liked the mini playfield but, I do feel like the pro is absolutely faster and more intense in many situations. I played quite a few games on the LE and now at home playing the pro trying to decide if I would want to sell the pro to get the premium. I am leaning toward it but, have not fully decided yet. I think this is probably the best pro version from stern to date. Both are great games for sure.

Having played the LE, do you now feel like you're missing something now with the pro? I would think if I never knew what the LE/premium was like, the pro would still be an amazing game. But having played it, I'd be like, "Well, if you put it THAT way..."

#844 4 years ago

Yes, I absolutely enjoy playing the pro. But getting home here and having no mini playfield makes me feel like I don't have the whole game though it plays just awesome and again, faster than the premium.

#845 4 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Yes, I absolutely enjoy playing the pro. But getting home here and having no mini playfield makes me feel like I don't have the whole game though it plays just awesome and again, faster than the premium.

I totally get that, and understand...thanks. That's why I was asking. I have a feeling when I finally do play a pro, I'll be asking, "Where the hell's the rest of it?"

#846 4 years ago

I still haven't had a chance to play an LE or Premium yet, but I'm addicted to my Pro. I don't read too much into that because it's still the honeymoon phase, but it sure is a fun game. I completely stink at it, but it's a blast.

So I wonder what will happen when I do play with the mini playfield. I suppose it could throw a wrench into mine. But for now, I'll just enjoy it.

#847 4 years ago

Again, the pro is very different imo much faster and more intense. Both great

#848 4 years ago

Wow!

image_(resized).jpg

I realize, it's nothing to crow about when people are killing this game, but this one felt epic. I played as Martell for the add-a-ball power. It was my first time seeing Hand of the King, which was sweet. I followed it up with Wall almost immediately. And in this game I was really concentrating on keeping my multipliers growing. Lots of combos to the arrows and a lot of battering ram shots.

The game is getting better and better the more I learn it.

#849 4 years ago

Nice Dave! Yea getting to hand the first time is intense. I been there a few times now and have no idea what to do, but thanks to LOTR_breath posting this from the bugs thread, it'll be a little more helpful

You guys need to read the code read me files if you have not. There's some great info in there...
Back in v1.03
- Each House completed before Hand starts will change or add to the rules
of the multiball.
- Targaryen will increase the base value of all shots
- Stark Will add a "Bonus Round" at the end of each set
- Baratheon will increase from 4 shots needed to all 7 shots.
- Lannister will increase the starting value of the SJP Hurry Up
- Greyjopy will subtract one set needed before SJP Hurry Up.
- Tyrell will increase the value of the Super Jackpot
- Martell - Each shot needs to be shot twice
v.1.16 added this
- Added more interesting rules to WINTER HAS COME
- 3 phases: HORDE, BOSS, FROZEN
- HORDE:
- 7 shots, shoot all to complete and start BOSS
- Each shot made starts or restarts a timer
- Each time the timer runs out one more shot is added back
- BOSS:
- 3 Shots individually timed are timing out fast
- If they all time out the boss will attack and you will be FROZEN
- Each time one is shot it will start a new shot timing out.
- 4 shots collect the SJP == the total of the 4 Winter Is Coming values
collected
- GOTO HORDE
- FROZEN:
- Shoot one shot within a small window to unfreeze and restart BOSS.
- If the time runs out go to HORDE
- Changed the number of Winter is coming needed from 7 to 4.
And in v.1.18
- Reduced the number of sets needed to "complete" Hand of the king from
4 to 3. Greyjoy still reduces it by 1 from 3 to 2.
- Changed the calculation that converts wildfire into jackpot value
for blackwater multiball. Jackpots are worth more with less wildfire.
This also increases the super jackpot values too.
- Tweaked how much gold you get from different areas of the game. If you
are not Lannister you will average less gold per ball.
- Increased how much gold is worth from bonus.
- Reduced how much Wall jackpots and super jackpots are worth
- Increased how much WINTER HAS COME Boss is worth.

#850 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Nice Dave! Yea getting to hand the first time is intense. I been there a few times now and have no idea what to do, but thanks to LOTR_breath posting this from the bugs thread, it'll be a little more helpful
You guys need to read the code read me files if you have not. There's some great info in there...
Back in v1.03
- Each House completed before Hand starts will change or add to the rules
of the multiball.
- Targaryen will increase the base value of all shots
- Stark Will add a "Bonus Round" at the end of each set
- Baratheon will increase from 4 shots needed to all 7 shots.
- Lannister will increase the starting value of the SJP Hurry Up
- Greyjopy will subtract one set needed before SJP Hurry Up.
- Tyrell will increase the value of the Super Jackpot
- Martell - Each shot needs to be shot twice
v.1.16 added this
- Added more interesting rules to WINTER HAS COME
- 3 phases: HORDE, BOSS, FROZEN
- HORDE:
- 7 shots, shoot all to complete and start BOSS
- Each shot made starts or restarts a timer
- Each time the timer runs out one more shot is added back
- BOSS:
- 3 Shots individually timed are timing out fast
- If they all time out the boss will attack and you will be FROZEN
- Each time one is shot it will start a new shot timing out.
- 4 shots collect the SJP == the total of the 4 Winter Is Coming values
collected
- GOTO HORDE
- FROZEN:
- Shoot one shot within a small window to unfreeze and restart BOSS.
- If the time runs out go to HORDE
- Changed the number of Winter is coming needed from 7 to 4.
And in v.1.18
- Reduced the number of sets needed to "complete" Hand of the king from
4 to 3. Greyjoy still reduces it by 1 from 3 to 2.
- Changed the calculation that converts wildfire into jackpot value
for blackwater multiball. Jackpots are worth more with less wildfire.
This also increases the super jackpot values too.
- Tweaked how much gold you get from different areas of the game. If you
are not Lannister you will average less gold per ball.
- Increased how much gold is worth from bonus.
- Reduced how much Wall jackpots and super jackpots are worth
- Increased how much WINTER HAS COME Boss is worth.

I was reading his posts, along with everything you have been writing about it. I feel like I'm just starting to scratch the surface of this game. I seem to play each house differently. Greyjoy is an absolute blast to play, but honestly I seem to play it the worst of all of them. Martell is my most common choice because of the AAB. But I bounce around and play them all. Loving the game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Jose, CA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Redding, CA
$ 26.95
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Machine - For Sale
San Marcos, CA
There are 6335 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 127.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside