Topic Stats

• 6,335 posts
  • 406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Jeroenos
  • Topic is favorited by 105 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 773 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

gotrammezel (resized).jpg
62F79ACE-C6E3-42DF-AC98-54F74BDC59D6 (resized).jpeg
5C98F03C-EB00-4B16-BE6A-D07C1211FE0A (resized).jpeg
8DE53C1A-67C7-4ED7-ADF0-00649889BC7B (resized).jpeg
3C103992-78CF-420B-A5AD-BF09F7A83A1A (resized).jpeg
237467DA-1641-4A3B-B11B-8E011AE463EE (resized).jpeg
CD15AE4D-A21E-4E0A-8BD9-332AC699E75E (resized).jpeg
daeneris (resized).jpg
B7CB39CB-EF16-45FF-8241-996703DDA98D (resized).jpeg
DCC90410-AC9F-4384-A16F-71B320968048 (resized).jpeg
668CB7EB-E3FC-4911-962A-84751B6E583B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191002_165255806 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191002_165240183 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
D5ACDF6E-4B07-41D4-AC88-4936E041474F (resized).jpeg

There are 6335 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 127.
#701 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Has anyone played as house Tyrell and maxed out the stark mode? Wondering what the stark value can jump to with 5x combo multiplier running. Like 300 million?

No idea

You are still waiting for your pro right? I don't think you will be disappointed at all because I'm still lovin' my pro A LOT even after 2 months of ownership. Great game!

Rob

#702 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

No idea
You are still waiting for your pro right? I don't think you will be disappointed at all because I'm still lovin' my pro A LOT even after 2 months of ownership. Great game!
Rob

Haha. I really just came to that strategy idea today. Played a pro on location near me all day. I don't have my pro yet.
I'm still looking at mid January.

#703 4 years ago

What about this? Does anyone know how many names are on Arya's list in stark mode?

#704 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

No idea
Rob

I've only had mine for a bit, but I'm already loving it. It still feels like I'm just getting started in the game. I almost made HotK yesterday, but just missed the last shot on the 4th house and drained. I really like the house modes and the scoring strategies. And I love playfield multipliers. I think this game is going to fit into my house just fine.

#705 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

What about this? Does anyone know how many names are on Arya's list in stark mode?

Never counted, but it feels like around 8 or 9.

#706 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Has anyone played as house Tyrell and maxed out the stark mode? Wondering what the stark value can jump to with 5x combo multiplier running. Like 300 million?

75m * 25 = 1.875b.

#707 4 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Yes it's true spidey and Star Trek are good but both are very easy and have a lot easier shots then got; ohh and are rehashes of the Kings older games like sttng where as got is fresh and unique

There is no way that either Spider-Man or Star Trek is easier than game of thrones. It's pretty easy to get to the game of thrones iron throne. Good luck ever getting to 5 year mission or beating super hero.

#708 4 years ago
Quoted from cornycrunch:

75m * 25 = 1.875b.

Don't think it's possible to run stark mode with 25x going. Would love to see that on video. I just don't think 5x playfield runs long enough to get that done. Even without missing a shot. But 75 million is the base max value of stark mode?

#709 4 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

It's pretty easy to get to the game of thrones iron throne.

Mark, I want to play pinball with you someday.

#710 4 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

It's pretty easy to get to the game of thrones iron throne.

I was trying to get Iron Throne all day yesterday and didn't even come close, haha. Also, have you gotten iron throne as Greyjoy? I think that will be really tough to do. I couldn't even get close to Hand of the King using Greyjoy as my house.

#711 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I was trying to get Iron Throne all day yesterday and didn't even come close, haha. Also, have you gotten iron throne as Greyjoy? I think that will be really tough to do. I couldn't even get close to Hand of the King using Greyjoy as my house.

And I couldn't get close using any other house.

#712 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

And I couldn't get close using any other house.

I recommend concentrating on houses Baratheon Martel stark and Lannister to get you to hand of the King. Also try and play Lannister during multiball and stack Martel and Baratheon together as they have very similar shots. Stark is easy to play on its own and complete.

#713 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Don't think it's possible to run stark mode with 25x going. Would love to see that on video. I just don't think 5x playfield runs long enough to get that done. Even without missing a shot. But 75 million is the base max value of stark mode?

Oh, not that I've done it. As far as the combo part is concerned, Greyjoy helps in that aspect since you're forced to hit loops and ramps before you even think about cashing out. I have actually done a 375m cashout that way (1x playfield, 5x combo).

#714 4 years ago
Quoted from cornycrunch:

Oh, not that I've done it. As far as the combo part is concerned, Greyjoy helps in that aspect since you're forced to hit loops and ramps before you even think about cashing out. I have actually done a 375m cashout that way (1x playfield, 5x combo).

this is basically what I was getting at. If you pick tyrell, the power lets you use the inlanes to light all shots for combo multipliers. So, if you start the stark mode, hit the lit inlane, then hit the center ramp, and on the return switch your lit inlane back to the right, each time to pass through the lit inlane, the center ramp will relight for combo multiplier. So you can do this 375m cashout of stark much easier if using Tyrell as your house. I am thinking that you can even get a 2x playfield as well, but that might be pushing it. Would be pretty sweet to cash in a 750 million mode though haha.

#715 4 years ago

I think the highest cash out I've made on Stark was around 350M. I do recall playing as Tyrell and playing Stark mode. It felt like a strange cadence with the right flipper button. Shoot shot, which moves lit inlane to the wrong side, so hit right flipper button again, then make shot. Repeat. So right right, right right, right right. Just felt weird.

#716 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I think the highest cash out I've made on Stark was around 350M. I do recall playing as Tyrell and playing Stark mode. It felt like a strange cadence with the right flipper button. Shoot shot, which moves lit inlane to the wrong side, so hit right flipper button again, then make shot. Repeat. So right right, right right, right right. Just felt weird.

yeah agreed. I had the same feeling. I think tyrell can be a great house for strategy if you are on point. Essentially you could have 5x multipliers going at almost all times, if you keep the ball moving. Not to mention if you get 5x field running, then string together some combos during a mode. Holy mega points batman.

#717 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I got to Iron Throne last night as Greyjoy on a location pro

#718 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I always play as greyjoy. You know I should qualify my statement. It's comparitively easy. It's not pretty easy. I've been to iron throne once. I've been close many times. Likewise I've never been anywhere near 5 year mission. I've been to super hero 2 times but I don't think I'm anywhere near capable of beating it's 6 stages. GoT has one of the easiest to reach wizard modes of any recently released stern in my opinion.

#719 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I got to Iron Throne last night as Greyjoy on a location pro

Dang, that is impressive. what was the final score you had for that game? Also, what does the game do after completing Iron Throne? Do you just start the whole game over again?

#720 4 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

GoT has one of the easiest to reach wizard modes of any recently released stern in my opinion.

I agree that hand of the king is easy to reach if Greyjoy is not your house, but I don't think that is really a wizard mode. More of a mini wizard mode, with Iron Throne being the one true wizard mode in the game. However, if you are getting HOTK with regularity and playing as Greyjoy, that is impressive as I wasn't able to get more than a couple houses complete as GJ.

#721 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I agree that hand of the king is easy to reach if Greyjoy is not your house, but I don't think that is really a wizard mode. More of a mini wizard mode, with Iron Throne being the one true wizard mode in the game. However, if you are getting HOTK with regularity and playing as Greyjoy, that is impressive as I wasn't able to get more than a couple houses complete as GJ.

I'm talking about iron throne not hand of the King. I get to hand of the king about 25% of the time on grey joy. Hotk is much easier to reach than, for example, kobiyashi maru.

#722 4 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I'm talking about iron throne not hand of the King. I get to hand of the king about 25% of the time on grey joy. Hotk is much easier to reach than, for example, kobiyashi maru.

Okay I see what you are saying. So, what happens after Iron Throne is over? Is it like ST and the modes start over but are different than the first time you went through them? Would be cool if another wizard mode was made once your house had the Iron Throne and your house defended the Throne against every other house.

#723 4 years ago

It starts over if you don't complete Iron Throne

I haven't beat Iron Throne yet, I hear it enters a victory lap mode but I haven't seen it

#724 4 years ago

Played LE for the first time today and wow, lighting is awesome!

So is this a must have prem/LE pin or is pro sufficient?

#725 4 years ago
Quoted from pninja005:

Played LE for the first time today and wow, lighting is awesome!
So is this a must have prem/LE pin or is pro sufficient?

What's your wallet tell you? If you can swing a prem/LE, definitely go for it. If not, get the pro. Both great games.

#726 4 years ago

It does feel easier to get to hotk etc which is somewhat intentional. I think its just good coding and rules. The game progress never feels tedious and disjointed.

By the time i get to km on st im already semi bored and ready to turn the game off even with gold medals and 2x running.which is a shame asits such a good sr shooter

#727 4 years ago

I wonder what players who have never seen the show or read the books think Hand of the King means? "It's his hand, you know. The King has a hand on the end of his arm, right? What's so special about his hand?".

#728 4 years ago

Has there been any word for when the pros will come back in stock?

#729 4 years ago
Quoted from ZZZ_spy_hunter:

Has there been any word for when the pros will come back in stock?

Mid January. I ordered mine back in November. Still no game. Confirmed mid January with Tilt in OH.

#730 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Mid January. I ordered mine back in November. Still no game. Confirmed mid January with Tilt in OH.

Putting us to sleep...let's go already!

#731 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Putting us to sleep...let's go already!

You're telling me buddy. Haha. My first NIB too. It's safe to say I was ready to pick this up the day after I paid for it! Haha. Oh well.

#732 4 years ago

Never had to wait more than a couple days with Trent. Crap I ordered mine in December so I wonder how many are ahead of me. Lots of waiting it seems.

#733 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

It starts over if you don't complete Iron Throne
I haven't beat Iron Throne yet, I hear it enters a victory lap mode but I haven't seen it

According to the rulesheets, you either eventually complete Iron Throne, or you lose your last ball. I'm not sure if there's a failure condition where your game continues.

#734 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Never had to wait more than a couple days with Trent. Crap I ordered mine in December so I wonder how many are ahead of me. Lots of waiting it seems.

Everyone I know local to me gets all theirs from him and they said the same thing. I really think this was a fluke one off situation for him and some other distros.

#735 4 years ago

Too those waiting, I have had my pro now for over month and play it daily. I absolutely love it. What a rush. It truly keeps me coming back especially the more I learn about the rules.

#736 4 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Too those waiting, I have had my pro now for over month and play it daily. I absolutely love it. What a rush. It truly keeps me coming back especially the more I learn about the rules.

Who are you, and do you have any experience buying new machines?
; )

#737 4 years ago

LOL. Yea I know, I backed off for a while now I have a couple games that I am not pimping or gloating about I am just trying to become a better player and enjoy them as they stand to be played. It is working. The more you play them the more you love them. I got crazy there for a while. I cried wolf right

#738 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Everyone I know local to me gets all theirs from him and they said the same thing. I really think this was a fluke one off situation for him and some other distros.

I don't think it's at the distro level. It is at Stern. Gary owned up to it, and hopefully they can get it under control soon.

#739 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I don't think it's at the distro level. It is at Stern. Gary owned up to it, and hopefully they can get it under control soon.

For sure. I didn't mean it that way. Just saying certain distros' shipments were caught in the delays at stern. Tilt was one apparently.

#740 4 years ago

So, if Iron Throne is comparatively easy, would those of you with experience on the game like to see another level of depth added to the code - maybe a second layer of modes - either Level 2 for some or all of the current houses, or some other structure, with a second wizard mode to reach? Or maybe one or two other major objectives to reach along with Iron Throne to qualify a final wizard mode? Just feels like GOT should have the same epic feel that LOTR has, and the finally objective should be comparably challenging.

#741 4 years ago

It seems like right now people are almost getting IT a lot, but rarely getting there. I think they could easily add some extra objectives to get there, or have a final wizard mode if you complete IT, WHC, BW multiball, and Battle the Wall MB

#742 4 years ago

Dear God, no. I haven't even made it to HOTK yet. Will all of you please shut the f**k UP???

#743 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It seems like right now people are almost getting IT a lot, but rarely getting there. I think they could easily add some extra objectives to get there, or have a final wizard mode if you complete IT, WHC, BW multiball, and Battle the Wall MB

IT takes a very long time to complete. I'd settle for double multipliers over having yet another wiz mode multiball after beating it.

#744 4 years ago

Has anybody figerd out what time the secert multiball ball goes off ?

#745 4 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Has anybody figerd out what time the secert multiball ball goes off ?

Midnight I believe. I think I saw someone mentioned what happens in another thread but I quickly put hen on ignore so I couldn't read their details of what happens during it. Haha

#746 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Midnight I believe. I think I saw someone mentioned what happens in another thread but I quickly put hen on ignore so I couldn't read their details of what happens during it. Haha

Haha thanks chuckwart

#747 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Dear God, no. I haven't even made it to HOTK yet. Will all of you please shut the f**k UP???

You're not the only one Randy. I did come close to it, but missed completing the 4th house.

#748 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I have made it to the iron throne one. I'm not positive on what happens or what exactly to do because it was such a rush. I was on fire that game

But from what I remember.
It's a 2 ball mb. You battle each house 1 by 1 again. I believe you have make each shot 2x. If you lose a ball. You are still in iron throne mode

For me it started at the Lannister house. I lost 1 ball so I had 1 ball in play. I beat the Lannister house and then it was the Targaryen house. Another ball came out and I was back up to 2 balls. I drained them both on the Targaryen house. Not sure what's next if I beat the house or if I would have had 3 balls in play if I didn't lose 1 on the lannisters

image_(resized).jpeg

#749 4 years ago

Airballs. Let's chat about airballs for a moment.

image_(resized).jpg

That is the little "house" over the battering ram on my pro. And if you look closely you can see a ball inside of it on the left side. It went in at the top right.

After this I replaced the flipper rubber with PBL Silicone rubber, but I seem to be getting more and more airballs.

Is anyone else seeing this? And if so, how have you helped it. It is almost always a missed ramp or out of the dragon followed by a shot on the fly. I've had two balls during a Multiball hit each other in the middle and because one was in the air it hit the other and went straight up into the glass. Kind of getting worried about breaking things now.

#750 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

So max value is 75M on Arya's enemies ramp shots - then you cash out at orbit (l or r). So with 5x playfield and 5x multipliers (25x combined) a theoretical 1.875 Billion shot is available. Not sure if you are Tyrell if you can get 6x combo and thus a 30x combined, which would be 2.25 Billion on a single shot

Can someone do this on purpose and record it? we tried but only could get 900M (12x combined)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 11.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
There are 6335 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 127.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside