IMG_4981.gif
Choose  Your  House game of thrones pinball tutorial cover photo (resized).png
game of thrones house passives buttons good fors table (resized).png
hero shot 990752343294_n (resized).jpg
game of thrones abridged tutorial (resized).png
371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
There are 7,216 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 145.
#7201 45 days ago

So if you collect a castle towards castle Multiball you don’t get the 7.5 million base bonus either?

#7202 45 days ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

So if you collect a castle towards castle Multiball you don’t get the 7.5 million base bonus either?

No. Those castles do not relate to end of ball bonus. Only the ones you get from completing modes with the UP.

You’ll get a callout for those too: “you’ve collected a castle”

Again, the castles you get from working towards castle MB are completely unrelated to the castles you get from completing modes with the UP. All those do is advance you towards castle Mb, nothing else.

#7203 45 days ago

Okay gotcha
Looks like you lose points completing modes on UP but you get to HOTK and Iron Throne easier
I think my issue is that then all modes become hitting the 3 targets on the UP then the castle, very repetitive. I like playing the modes over getting further into the game and if the option isn’t there to collect the castle I won’t be tempted lol
It’s also why I rarely choose Stark

#7204 45 days ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Okay gotcha
Looks like you lose points completing modes on UP but you get to HOTK and Iron Throne easier
I think my issue is that then all modes become hitting the 3 targets on the UP then the castle, very repetitive. I like playing the modes over getting further into the game and if the option isn’t there to collect the castle I won’t be tempted lol
It’s also why I rarely choose Stark

They only become that if you choose to do that. Choice is better. Without that, you’re now forced to complete all modes like the pro. You have no options to pivot strats any any point.

Missing out on some very fun and lucrative winter has come multiballs if you don’t play as stark.

Pick stark. Concentrate on getting good WIC hurry ups. Play Winter has come multiball and get good at it. So fun.

#7205 45 days ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I'm still Team Baratheon for the outlane save!

Same Here

#7206 45 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Pick Stark. Concentrate on getting good WIC hurry ups. Play Winter has come multiball and get good at it. So fun.

I need to try this next..
I do like "Winter Has Come"

#7207 45 days ago

Don’t need to worry about multiplying WIC hurry ups. Just make sure to collect them quickly.

#7208 45 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

They only become that if you choose to do that. Choice is better. Without that, you’re now forced to complete all modes like the pro. You have no options to pivot strats any any point.

You can still use upper playfield to increment through the mode. I have it turned off, as it was almost 100% guaranteed that I would get to Iron Throne. Thus, zoom through and get 5+B in Iron Throne on ball 2 most games. I can play modes regularly, but still have benefit of UP to add time to the mode if it gets tight, or use it to knock off one hard shot if needed. Namely for Targaryen Drogon battle. 25 shots are hard, doing most up top is easy.

#7209 45 days ago
Quoted from atum:

You can still use upper playfield to increment through the mode. I have it turned off, as it was almost 100% guaranteed that I would get to Iron Throne. Thus, zoom through and get 5+B in Iron Throne on ball 2 most games. I can play modes regularly, but still have benefit of UP to add time to the mode if it gets tight, or use it to knock off one hard shot if needed. Namely for Targaryen Drogon battle. 25 shots are hard, doing most up top is easy.

The exploits with that setting off is worse than anything for me.

I’ve found other ways to make the game harder to get to the end.

#7210 45 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The exploits with that setting off is worse than anything for me.
I’ve found other ways to make the game harder to get to the end.

Can you elaborate the exploit? Isn't it something with Tyrell? And what did you change to make it harder?

#7211 45 days ago
Quoted from atum:

Can you elaborate the exploit? Isn't it something with Tyrell? And what did you change to make it harder?

Read our comments from above. Not too far back. Both are discussed.

1 month later
#7212 7 days ago

Picked up a real nice HUO pro today

Played fine all day

Had the original code installed so I updated it

It took the update and said to power cycle so I did
Now it’s stuck on this

Only thing I can think of I did wrong was pulling the Ian out before turning off?

Anybody ever seen this message

IMG_6117 (resized).jpegIMG_6117 (resized).jpeg
#7213 7 days ago

Might be the update continues from the drive after the power cycle. Try putting the USB back in an re-power it. If all fails, you can just re-write the SD card: https://sternpinball.com/support/sd-cards/

#7214 6 days ago
Quoted from cynric:

Might be the update continues from the drive after the power cycle. Try putting the USB back in an re-power it. If all fails, you can just re-write the SD card: https://sternpinball.com/support/sd-cards/

Installing the new SD card worked thank you!

#7215 5 days ago

I finally got a new alternate translite for my GoT pro. I was looking at the premium version but still don’t like the photoshop quality characters.

Here’s the one I picked from eBay.

And the twins (GoT and BKSoR both pro versions as I prefer them without the upper PF).

I call them twins because both SR designs with 2 flippers and medieval / swords and sorcery themes.

IMG_6383 (resized).jpegIMG_6383 (resized).jpegIMG_6387 (resized).jpegIMG_6387 (resized).jpeg

#7216 4 days ago

I finally got a new alternate translite for my GoT pro. I was looking at the premium version but still don’t like the photoshop quality characters.
Here’s the one I picked from eBay.

It’s better looking in person. My brother bought me one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnt Cabins, PA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Traverse City, MI
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Charlevoix, MI
Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Lenticular Designs

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 7,216 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 145.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.