371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg
There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 144.
#7101 10 months ago
Quoted from Meadows22:

I'm picking up a really nice GOT pro next week. Super excited to add this game to the collection. I typically powder coat all my games, does anyone have a good color for the pro? I feel like its a hard game to find a color that matches with the different art work. I'm also looking for the Stern topper if anyone is selling?

Gloss black with subtle gold flake.

#7102 10 months ago
Quoted from curban:

I did a combo of gold and black. Gold rails. Black hinges. Gold lockdown. Black decorations around lockdown button. Gold coin door frame. Black door. I like how it turned out. Powder coater used the wrong gold…has more color than I’d like, but I gave him a ‘pass’, As he’s done a bunch for me a gives reasonable pricing. Will post picture later.

Your color scheme sounds interesting. I look forward to seeing your photo(s) when posted!

#7103 10 months ago

Pictures as requested.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
1 week later
#7104 10 months ago

Reluctantly putting my HUO Got pro with color dmd and alternate translight. $6600 obo looking for rush,foo and met for trades. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/158086
Regards,
Al

1 week later
#7105 10 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

YouTube link for my premium tutorial!

How do you rate the Pro v Premium?

#7106 10 months ago
Quoted from rai:

How do you rate the Pro v Premium?

Loved the pro, but had my time with it. Got the premium to keep GOT in the house and try something different. The lack of flow is made up for with the bump in fun from the newest code. Does a fantastic job of involving the upper playfield and take all the scoring strats to the next level.

Premium>Pro for me.

#7107 10 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

... Premium>Pro for me.

Word.

Played this game a lot on route and appreciated both versions, but once the code was finally polished, the upper playfield gained a complete justification for existing!

Such a full-featured game now and an LE has been on my wishlist, but unfortunately, it's expensive and has a lot of purchase competition within my collection limitations.

#7108 10 months ago

Yeah. They only way I sell my premium would be to get the LE.

#7109 10 months ago

Just got my GoT pro today, very fun and fast game..

I'm going to love this pin especially the code (house selection and PF multiplier) rules, like my favorite pin SW.

5A50276A-4E55-4B27-8B7D-6E506094BF9A (resized).jpeg5A50276A-4E55-4B27-8B7D-6E506094BF9A (resized).jpegCC741C91-203B-4CF2-8B1D-7A74AC3DCD2F (resized).jpegCC741C91-203B-4CF2-8B1D-7A74AC3DCD2F (resized).jpeg

#7110 10 months ago

Dudes; I…am…back!

I still think the pro is the better player than the prem/LE. But I’ve wanted the LE for a long time too, so perhaps I’ll have a change of heart. I haven’t played this game in over 5 years, and know nothing of the new code / rules. But, I’m one happy guy to be back in this club.

The game I got only has 320 plays on it so I got some tweaking to do. Some quick initial questions though:

1. What’s factory Outlane position, in or out?

2. Is there supposed to be rubbers on both lane posts, factory setting?

3. Factory flipper rubber is black?

4. The throne dropped roughly 2 of 10 balls in my test games. Is there an easy adjustment?

I’m going to research some of this stuff too but figure be good to kick off a conversation.

IMG_0180 (resized).jpegIMG_0180 (resized).jpegIMG_0182 (resized).jpegIMG_0182 (resized).jpeg
#7111 10 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Dudes; I…am…back!
I still think the pro is the better player than the prem/LE. But I’ve wanted the LE for a long time too, so perhaps I’ll have a change of heart. I haven’t played this game in over 5 years, and know nothing of the new code / rules. But, I’m one happy guy to be back in this club.
The game I got only has 320 plays on it so I got some tweaking to do. Some quick initial questions though:
4. The throne dropped roughly 2 of 10 balls in my test games. Is there an easy adjustment?
I’m going to research some of this stuff too but figure be good to kick off a conversation. [quoted image][quoted image]

Nice score, with topper too!

#7112 10 months ago
Quoted from rai:

Nice score, with topper too!

Yea I was stoked it had a topper. I missed a few opportunities over the years to get one.

#7113 10 months ago

This game was setup with the outlines easy. I think i need to open them up. Rules are coming back to me. Lol.

Edit: to be fair. Game is setup easy. Inlanes all the way in. Loose tilt. I need to get it set up to my liking.
IMG_0186 (resized).jpegIMG_0186 (resized).jpeg

#7114 10 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Dudes; I…am…back!
I’m going to research some of this stuff too but figure be good to kick off a conversation. [quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats on getting the more fun one this time! Haha new code made this one great.

Middle position on outlane posts
Rubbers on inlanes
Yes
Need to put speed bumps on the wireform leading to the throne to slow down the ball. Use a post rubber with a slit cut in it. Put a few on there.

#7115 10 months ago

But your skill level needs no rubbers on the inlanes and outlane posts removed fyi.

#7116 10 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Congrats on getting the more fun one this time! Haha new code made this one great.
Middle position on outlane posts
Rubbers on inlanes
Yes
Need to put speed bumps on the wireform leading to the throne to slow down the ball. Use a post rubber with a slit cut in it. Put a few on there.

Nice thanks Eric! The upper pf skill shot to that 360 loop is really cool. I definitely need to open the outlanes. Digging it so far, but I always loved this game.

#7117 10 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Nice thanks Eric! The upper pf skill shot to that 360 loop is really cool. I definitely need to open the outlanes. Digging it so far, but I always loved this game.

Yeah. Just more strats with the upper playfield. Yeah you lose some flow, but not a big deal.

It’s Dwight’s Opus. No question.

#7118 10 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Quick question….are you running the latest code and did you notice there are no longer any sound quotes from Oberyn Martell/ Red Viper/ Pedro Pascal in the latest code?
Has anyone else noticed this when upgrading to the latest code?
I could have sworn the third shot to achieve the House of Martel to light up was a sound quote from Oberon Martel? Is there anyone with the older code that can confirm this?
Thanks …IMG_3288.gifIMG_3288.gif

#7119 10 months ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Quick question….are you running the latest code and did you notice there are no longer any sound quotes from Oberyn Martell/ Red Viper/ Pedro Pascal in the latest code?
I could have sworn the third shot to achieve the House of Martel to light up was a sound quote from Oberon Martel? Is there anyone with the older code that can confirm this?
Thanks …[quoted image]

Looks like I’m not running the latest code. Game is on 1.36. Downloading 1.37. Not sure about the call outs, I’ll let you know but I’m not usually that observant lol.

#7120 10 months ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Thanks …[quoted image]

This is how this mode has always behaved I believe.

Feel free to dig through these. They are all before the code update except for parts 6 and 7.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkfeetnClaXkEdfrfe1IVDMunDwD7p5Vk

#7121 10 months ago

The Outlane posts on this game are a pain in the butt (screw type). Is there a go to tool i should get? I imagine I need a deep socket to reach it, but not sure size. Thoughts or advice?

Edit: looks like it’s 1/4. I found a wrench that fits. Unfortunately not a deep socket so still taking forever lol.

#7122 10 months ago

I'm also back in the club. Bought back my old LE that I traded off in 2019. Only had around 300 plays on it since its been gone. chuckwurt I agree, its Dwight's best.

IMG_7616 (resized).jpgIMG_7616 (resized).jpg
#7123 10 months ago

I’m curious how much do GoT LEs go for? Typically (HUO excellent condition)?

#7124 10 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

The Outlane posts on this game are a pain in the butt (screw type). Is there a go to tool i should get? I imagine I need a deep socket to reach it, but not sure size. Thoughts or advice?
Edit: looks like it’s 1/4. I found a wrench that fits. Unfortunately not a deep socket so still taking forever lol.

6-1 screwdriver is the tool you seek.

#7125 10 months ago
Quoted from rai:

I’m curious how much do GoT LEs go for? Typically (HUO excellent condition)?

10-10.5k

#7126 10 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

6-1 screwdriver is the tool you seek.

Thank I do have one but the hollow shaft isn’t long enough to reach.

I got the posts out. Going to leave them out for a bit to see how bad I need them back in. So far with house Baratheon, it’s paying off lol.

#7127 10 months ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

I'm also back in the club. Bought back my old LE that I traded off in 2019. Only had around 300 plays on it since its been gone. chuckwurt I agree, its Dwight's best.
[quoted image]

Nice!!! Mine too only had just over 300 plays. I’m sure I’ll double that in a few months lol.

#7128 10 months ago

For those who got LE’s do you have the orbit issue? I see pictures of a fix but it’s old and no videos to watch it being done. Does anyone have a more recent solution?

#7129 10 months ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

For those who got LE’s do you have the orbit issue? I see pictures of a fix but it’s old and no videos to watch it being done. Does anyone have a more recent solution?

That’s still all there is, and it’s not full proof. I just left mine. I don’t miss the orbits at all, and I do get them, just not all the time.

#7130 10 months ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I disabled the orbit block gate in software and it’s pretty darn good at making it. It doesn’t go every time, and I thought it would bother me, but it hasn’t.

#7131 10 months ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I've spent many hours on an LE and never noticed an issue with the orbit, I didn't even know it was a thing until seeing threads about it. Not sure if it came at a different time in manufacturing or if I just blamed myself if an orbit didn't go all the way, but I've always felt like the orbits worked just fine. If the question is "should I take the time to fix the orbit or disable in software?" I'd say "only if you're experiencing the issue and it bothers you."

#7132 10 months ago
Quoted from avanwinkle:

I've spent many hours on an LE and never noticed an issue with the orbit, I didn't even know it was a thing until seeing threads about it. Not sure if it came at a different time in manufacturing or if I just blamed myself if an orbit didn't go all the way, but I've always felt like the orbits worked just fine. If the question is "should I take the time to fix the orbit or disable in software?" I'd say "only if you're experiencing the issue and it bothers you."

Makes no sense to disable the orbit in software. There is like one instance where a full orbit is needed for anything.

And like you said, you get full orbits enough to make it a non issue.

#7133 10 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Makes no sense to disable the orbit in software. There is like one instance where a full orbit is needed for anything.
And like you said, you get full orbits enough to make it a non issue.

When you say it makes no sense to disable the orbit in software, do you meant take it out of the default setting (ie ‘no’) so that it allows orbits? The setting is kind of confusing lol. But here’s mine; I figure this ‘enables’ the orbit yea?

IMG_0242 (resized).jpegIMG_0242 (resized).jpeg
#7134 10 months ago

On the pro I tried ‘disable orbit setting’, I
thought it would open up the top lane to allow a plunge to roll over the top (like Iron Man disable top post). But it didn’t allow the ball to roll over the top lanes from the plunge so I’m not sure what it does.

#7135 10 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

When you say it makes no sense to disable the orbit in software, do you meant take it out of the default setting (ie ‘no’) so that it allows orbits? The setting is kind of confusing lol. But here’s mine; I figure this ‘enables’ the orbit yea?[quoted image]

Disable left orbits = NO.

That was the old default. Put it to that.

#7136 10 months ago

Game of thrones…oh how I’ve missed you.
IMG_0245.gifIMG_0245.gif

IMG_0246.gifIMG_0246.gif
#7137 10 months ago

Just picked me up a Premium a couple weeks ago. Different than the pro for sure. Been busy tearing it down for a really good cleaning, flipper rebuilds, rubber kit, new inlane guides, shaker, etc, etc...Just following the path set by many other GOT owners, but thought I would try some unique speaker grill inserts as well. I think it turned out pretty cool!

Can't wait to get it all back together and playing though. BLACKWATER MULTIBALL!!

screenshot.572 (resized).jpgscreenshot.572 (resized).jpgscreenshot.574 (resized).jpgscreenshot.574 (resized).jpg
#7138 10 months ago

Happy Father’s Day

IMG_0248 (resized).jpegIMG_0248 (resized).jpeg
#7139 10 months ago

Quoted from Eskaybee:Happy Father’s Day
[quoted image]

#7140 10 months ago

As I sold my gotle , I have a complete new plastic set for the le incl the castle plastics left. If someone is looking for one shoot me a pm

3 weeks later
#7141 9 months ago

Sold our pro today, but still have the topper listed in the marketplace.

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Stern topper from our GoT pro. Works 100% and in great condition. This might be my favorite Stern topper since the dragon is such a great animated element.”
2023-09-24
Kensington, MD
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 55 days
Viewed: 518 times

1 month later
#7142 7 months ago

Hi all
Just turned my game on and the display just alternates between the stern logo and “restarting game” what is the solution here?
I assume I just lost all my scores?

#7143 7 months ago

Finally in the club with a pro!

Going to do a bit of cleaning, install the shaker and color dmd. Looking forward to playing more.

Got rid of the pegs and installed the slide rails. Not too bad to do. Had to slightly move some cabling on the right side to drill.

Also does anyone have a good diagram of parts for this area? I must be an idiot because I can not find anything off the manual. In any case I ordered some screws and spacers that I think will work.

IMG_1879 (resized).jpegIMG_1879 (resized).jpegIMG_1882 (resized).jpegIMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#7144 7 months ago

Finished with the shop! Took me longer than I wanted but everything is working really well!

Installed:
- Slide rails
- Shaker
- Official Side armor
- Official Art blades
- Color DMD
- Official Translite (had an alternate before)
- Pinmonk fan

Rebuilt the flippers, pops, changed every coil sleeve out. New titan rubbers, new plastics. Installed new yellow stand up targets. Fixed some wiring/splices, etc.. Took everything apart to clean. My god it didn’t look that dirty but holy coil dust Batman! Every time I touched something my fingers would be black lol.

Can’t wait to play it more, such a fun game! Thanks chuckwurt for your help!

IMG_1962 (resized).jpegIMG_1962 (resized).jpegIMG_1965 (resized).jpegIMG_1965 (resized).jpegIMG_1967 (resized).jpegIMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
#7145 7 months ago

Fantastic!

#7146 7 months ago

Just published a detailed written tutorial for how to play Game of Thrones. Special thanks to Knapp_Arcade for the assist with the photography on this one.

https://www.kineticist.co/post/got-pinball-tutorial

Choose  Your  House game of thrones pinball tutorial cover photo (resized).pngChoose Your House game of thrones pinball tutorial cover photo (resized).pnggame of thrones abridged tutorial (resized).pnggame of thrones abridged tutorial (resized).pnggame of thrones house passives buttons good fors table (resized).pnggame of thrones house passives buttons good fors table (resized).pnghero shot 990752343294_n (resized).jpghero shot 990752343294_n (resized).jpg371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
#7147 7 months ago
Quoted from kineticist:Just published a detailed written tutorial for how to play Game of Thrones. Special thanks to Knapp_Arcade for the assist with the photography on this one.
https://www.kineticist.co/post/got-pinball-tutorial[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
IMG_4981.gifIMG_4981.gif

IMG_4982 (resized).jpegIMG_4982 (resized).jpeg
#7148 7 months ago
Quoted from kineticist:

Just published a detailed written tutorial for how to play Game of Thrones. Special thanks to Knapp_Arcade for the assist with the photography on this one.
https://www.kineticist.co/post/got-pinball-tutorial[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice work!

Only point I’d disagree on is the center ramp is not a backhand from the left flipper, and I have no trouble with center ramp from the left flipper.

#7149 7 months ago
Quoted from rai:

Nice work!
Only point I’d disagree on is the center ramp is not a backhand from the left flipper, and I have no trouble with center ramp from the left flipper.

I disagree, I can make the center ramp with both flippers 99% of the time. I believe @chuckwurt's video tutorials also showed this.

#7150 7 months ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

I disagree, I can make the center ramp with both flippers 99% of the time. I believe chuckwurt's video tutorials also showed this.

I’m not sure what you mean by ‘I disagree’.

I said the center ramp is not a backhand shot, it’s a normal shot (backhand to me means shots that are backwards from the center of the PF towards the side of the flipper you are talking about). The center ramp is not a backhand shot it’s a straight shot from both flippers imo.

I said also I can make the center ramp from the left flipper as well so we do not disagree.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

6,575 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass/page/143?hl=curban and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.