371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg

There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 144.
#6851 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

The Hound does the male callouts; I'm 99% the woman isn't from the cast of the show.

Got it.
Half and half!
Thanks.

#6852 3 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Pretty certain Mellisandre does the female callouts in the game, not Arya Stark

With all due respect, I have to disagree.
Voice actor for female callouts is not, to my ear, Missandei.

#6853 3 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Kinda mate. the gate is resting on top of the ball and if I give it a good nudge it'll fall into the pops. Problem is the good nudge sometimes turns into a tilt and I don't want to nudge each time. Plus, others playing my game have no clue about nudging. I'm thinking about changing the setting that disables the orbit to see if that changes things

This actually happens pretty frequently on my Pro too. I haven't done any troubleshooting yet but wondered if just bending the gate a little might do it.

#6854 3 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

With all due respect, I have to disagree.
Voice actor for female callouts is not, to my ear, Missandei.

Not missandei, I guessed Mellisandre

#6855 3 years ago

Are you guys familiar with Jim Lindsay of JDL_Pinball on Twitch? That is his daughter doing the female voice callouts. I think her name is Kate. But Arya saying " Berrick Dondarion, Cersie, The Hound" etc. is pulled right from the show. As noted above, they were able to bring in Rory McCann(The Hound) from the show to do custom callouts.

#6856 3 years ago

That’s awesome! I didn’t know that.

2 months later
#6857 3 years ago

This thread's been pretty quiet for a while -- time to liven it up!

I'm making these killer 3D Coin Reject Buttons for tons of games now (well, it feels like a ton but I've got a lonnnnnnng way to go), and I had to do GoT since I have one myself!

GoT_1_RCP (resized).jpgGoT_1_RCP (resized).jpg

These eye-catching buttons literally pop out at you! For Game of Thrones, I've chosen to use the four 'main' houses and created representations of their sigils:
- Stark: gray direwolf on white translucent background
- Lannister: golden lion on red translucent background
- Baratheon: black stag with gold crown on yellow translucent background
- Targaryen: red dragon on black solid background
- Targaryen variation: red dragon on blue translucent background, to match the color scheme in the game.
(Greyjoy, Martell, and Tyrell not currently available due to low anticipated demand.)

GoT_2_RCP (resized).jpgGoT_2_RCP (resized).jpg

Stark, Lannister, and Baratheon buttons are printed in a single run with two different filaments (Baratheon crown is colored with gold ink afterward). Targaryen button is a dual-piece assembled print (mainly because I initially attempted to use a translucent red filament for the dragon head on the black background, in the hopes it would light up well. Unfortunately, the coin button light position in Stern games is not ideal for maximized button lighting -- it's set above the button instead of directly behind it -- so the dragon itself didn't light up significantly.)

20210302_225958 (resized).jpg20210302_225958 (resized).jpg20210302_230656 (resized).jpg20210302_230656 (resized).jpg

Available via my website (https://rocketcitypinball.com) or in my Pinside shop (https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/04897-3d-coin-reject-buttons-game-of-thrones)

GoT_Installed1_RCP (resized).jpgGoT_Installed1_RCP (resized).jpg
GoT_Installed2_RCP (resized).jpgGoT_Installed2_RCP (resized).jpg

1 month later
#6858 2 years ago

Just had a 500 million end of ball bonus collect!!

That is all.

1 week later
#6859 2 years ago

Anyone have a cabinet art decal set they would sell?

1 week later
#6860 2 years ago

anyone looking for the alternative translight made By T-800 or topper? Buddy of mine just listed one. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-t-800-hand-drawn-translight-with-matching-topper#post-6295065

d659fb3ca32eb9cc0d3b06a87d37c405063af81e (resized).jpgd659fb3ca32eb9cc0d3b06a87d37c405063af81e (resized).jpg
1 month later
#6861 2 years ago

I'm reassembling a GoT Pro and can't find the photos. Can anyone tell me where these plastics belong?
mystery plasticsmystery plastics

#6862 2 years ago
Quoted from tinyrodent:

I'm reassembling a GoT Pro and can't find the photos. Can anyone tell me where these plastics belong?
[quoted image]

The -35 plastic looks like the one on the right side of the sword ramp, across the pop bumpers.

The -24 plastic looks like the one mounted to the back wall of the game, in the center over the orbit, below the ramp.

Hope that helps.

#6863 2 years ago
Quoted from LouMatt:

The -35 plastic looks like the one on the right side of the sword ramp, across the pop bumpers.
The -24 plastic looks like the one mounted to the back wall of the game, in the center over the orbit, below the ramp.
Hope that helps.

Thanks, the -35 looks to fit, but I haven't found where -24 goes. There's a different one where you said, unless I misunderstood?
back plastic (resized).jpgback plastic (resized).jpg

#6864 2 years ago
Quoted from tinyrodent:

Thanks, the -35 looks to fit, but I haven't found where -24 goes. There's a different one where you said, unless I misunderstood?
[quoted image]

On the back wall, more center of the game...directly behind the ram

#6865 2 years ago
Quoted from LouMatt:

On the back wall, more center of the game...directly behind the ram

Kind of hard to get a pic of it with the ramps on.. but its there on the back wall

20210702_151822 (resized).jpg20210702_151822 (resized).jpg
#6866 2 years ago

Thanks!

#6867 2 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Okay so I pulled off the rubber on the top side of the lane guide nearest the gate and still have the same problem. Someone else must be getting their ball stuck here.....

i have that same exact problem with my pro.
distro suggested maybe the balls were becoming magnetised.
my thoughts are the gate itself isn't opening all the way.
have just taken it off route. it's still up on its end in storage. I'll try and get to it this week.
lack of service rails on the pro makes it a real pain in the arse to get to anything behind that back wall of the table

1 week later
#6868 2 years ago

Been a long time since checking in with you guys.

Hooked up my lighted hinges tonight and fixed the lighted pinball rod....and had a great game...Life is back in balance.

Have a good weekend all.

IMG_4834 (resized).jpgIMG_4834 (resized).jpgIMG_4835 (resized).jpgIMG_4835 (resized).jpg
#6869 2 years ago

I am thinking of posting up my museum GOT LE 037 for sale.

Option A- hell yes , I want it.
Option B- no freaking way dude, never sell it.
Option C- ( Fill in the Blank)

Let the games begin.

#6870 2 years ago
Quoted from phantasmo:

i have that same exact problem with my pro.
distro suggested maybe the balls were becoming magnetised.
my thoughts are the gate itself isn't opening all the way.
have just taken it off route. it's still up on its end in storage. I'll try and get to it this week.
lack of service rails on the pro makes it a real pain in the arse to get to anything behind that back wall of the table

Yeah my ball gets stuck up there all the time, caught under the gate. Usually just takes a little shimmy of the machine to get it loose a roll out one side or another, but I really ought to get in there and tinker with it. Thought about just bending it up a little?

1 month later
#6871 2 years ago

Anyone added the leg lights to your GOT? would love to see some pics.

Thanks All.

#6872 2 years ago

Okay time has come and posting up my GOT LE 037.

I need to do a better video as I missed 2-3 major mods/ add ons.

If anyone is semi local to pick up, that is my preference, if not that okay.

Have a good weekend ALL.

1 month later
#6874 2 years ago

Hi all
My machine has an error whereby the stern logo shows on the dmd, then the words restarting game and just repeats that sequence every second or so
Has anyone solved this problem?

#6875 2 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Hi all
My machine has an error whereby the stern logo shows on the dmd, then the words restarting game and just repeats that sequence every second or so
Has anyone solved this problem?

I would reinstall the code first. Then try to re-flash the sd card.

#6876 2 years ago

Reinstalling the code didnt work. I assume Power Cycle the game means turning it off and then back on? How on earth do you RE flash an SD card and with what.

#6877 2 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Reinstalling the code didnt work. I assume Power Cycle the game means turning it off and then back on? How on earth do you RE flash an SD card and with what.

Go to sterns website. Step by step instructions on how to reflash your games SD card

1 week later
#6878 2 years ago

Okay finally got this working again after RE-flashing the SD card and reinstalling the code
Now the game just automatically chooses Stark each time and doesn’t let me choose a house.
Any fix for that issue?

#6879 2 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Okay finally got this working again after RE-flashing the SD card and reinstalling the code
Now the game just automatically chooses Stark each time and doesn’t let me choose a house.
Any fix for that issue?

Not an issue. The game stock puts it into casual play. Need to go into the settings and turn it off.

#6880 2 years ago

Casual play is off by default and this still happens

Under more testing when I check the shooter lane switch in switch test the auto kicker fired. Is that normal

#6881 2 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Casual play is off by default and this still happens
Under more testing when I check the shooter lane switch in switch test the auto kicker fired. Is that normal

Well yeah. If there’s a ball in the shooter lane during attract mode, the game will fire the auto launch.

Your shooter lane switch could be flaky. The moment the ball comes off that, your house is chosen.

Try this. Start a game and immediately hit the flipper buttons to switch the house. Are you able to change it before the game locks it in for you? If so, the ball is exiting the trough, registering the shooter lane switch, bouncing up the shooter lane just enough to come off the shooter lane switch and lock in your house.

Adjust the shooter lane switch.

#6882 2 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well yeah. If there’s a ball in the shooter lane during attract mode, the game will fire the auto launch.
Your shooter lane switch could be flaky. The moment the ball comes off that, your house is chosen.
Try this. Start a game and immediately hit the flipper buttons to switch the house. Are you able to change it before the game locks it in for you? If so, the ball is exiting the trough, registering the shooter lane switch, bouncing up the shooter lane just enough to come off the shooter lane switch and lock in your house.
Adjust the shooter lane switch.

Thanks Erik, I think the switch was the problem so after adjusting it seems fine. Appreciate the help my friend!

1 month later
#6883 2 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Reposting the 1.37 cards I made since I made some corrections/updates based on earlier feedback and continued gameplay.
All the full-res files (including photoshop file so you can edit text) can be found at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gAtOjZDYa6q504yL0zQrA7I1HiIGHfq6[quoted image][quoted image]

These cards are amazing! Did anyone here ever make similar 1.37 cards for Premium?

2 months later
#6884 2 years ago

Hey all. Just wanted to share a new creation that I made for Game of Thrones. Customized inlane and sling protectors. Here is the blue with "Winter Is Coming" on my premium. I can do most colors and can customize the text (permitting that it fits within the boundaries). Link to my ad below if anyone is interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/131322

IMG_3472 (resized).JPEGIMG_3472 (resized).JPEGIMG_3470 (resized).JPEGIMG_3470 (resized).JPEGIMG_3496 (resized).JPEGIMG_3496 (resized).JPEGIMG_3500 (resized).JPEGIMG_3500 (resized).JPEG
#6885 2 years ago

hello all, i will get a got pro in the next days. i like the decals of the cabinet of the le version much more. does anyone know if it is possible to buy these decals (left and right side of the cabinet and front. and left and right side of the backbox) and where? thanks for your support.
ralf

1 week later
#6886 2 years ago
Quoted from flipper73:

hello all, i will get a got pro in the next days. i like the decals of the cabinet of the le version much more. does anyone know if it is possible to buy these decals (left and right side of the cabinet and front. and left and right side of the backbox) and where? thanks for your support.
ralf

Nope. Kind of the point of getting an LE. None of that stuff is available for resale.

2 weeks later
#6887 1 year ago

Just got my Pro set up and what a beautiful fun game Now to look for some MODS

Alternate translite? Custom cards? What else...

B840C859-8938-451B-902C-5D97C9D6A218 (resized).jpegB840C859-8938-451B-902C-5D97C9D6A218 (resized).jpeg
#6888 1 year ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

Alternate translite? Custom cards? What else...[quoted image]

Color DMD is the first and best upgrade. Anything else is for aesthetics, but that makes the screen visible for all the things that are happening.

#6889 1 year ago

Alternate translite? Custom cards? What else...[quoted image]

Shaker, Color DMD, and Cliffys are the only changes I made to my game.

#6890 1 year ago

I think the battering ram and pyramid are big improvements on the Pro
Adding the topper and colordmd makes a difference too

#6891 1 year ago

It's not too fancy, but really informative

GOT HOUSES.pdfGOT HOUSES.pdf
#6892 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I think the battering ram and pyramid are big improvements on the Pro
Adding the topper and colordmd makes a difference too

Any pics of the ram installed, and where to get??

#6893 1 year ago
Quoted from Monk:

Shaker, Color DMD, and Cliffys are the only changes I made to my game.

I did not see cliffy's for this and would like to protect it since its mint.. Which did you get?

#6894 1 year ago
Quoted from atum:

Color DMD is the first and best upgrade. Anything else is for aesthetics, but that makes the screen visible for all the things that are happening.

Which did you get? LED or LCD ? Pic installed..

#6895 1 year ago

I did not see cliffy's for this and would like to protect it since its mint.. Which did you get?

That's a good question. Now that I think about it, there aren't many spots that need it on this game. I put the 2 protectors on the shooter lane, the left in name switch (where the ball drops from the ramp) and I believe the protector at the center drain.

Which did you get? LED or LCD ? Pic installed..

I got the LCD and it looks great. I thought I would use the scan feature with the LCD, but it looked terrible so I believe I run it on DotsXL. The LED might work well for this game because the scan on the LCD doesn't look so good. I typically like to have the options the LCD gives you though.

#6896 1 year ago

Any pics of the ram installed, and where to get??

Mezel Mods and here is a pic

5EB8E7E8-DFBB-46F5-B66D-9CFDF749B3E2 (resized).jpeg5EB8E7E8-DFBB-46F5-B66D-9CFDF749B3E2 (resized).jpeg
#6897 1 year ago
Quoted from Monk:

That's a good question. Now that I think about it, there aren't many spots that need it on this game. I put the 2 protectors on the shooter lane, the left in name switch (where the ball drops from the ramp) and I believe the protector at the center drain.

I got the LCD and it looks great. I thought I would use the scan feature with the LCD, but it looked terrible so I believe I run it on DotsXL. The LED might work well for this game because the scan on the LCD doesn't look so good. I typically like to have the options the LCD gives you though.

LED is way better and fits nicer on the game as it sits flush with the speaker panel

#6898 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

LED is way better and fits nicer on the game as it sits flush with the speaker panel

That’s a good point about how it mounts flush. I don’t notice the gap on mine, but I guess some people do on theirs.

#6899 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Does LED allow DotsXL?

#6900 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Does LED allow DotsXL?

I don’t believe you can change the dots at all on the LED.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 138 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass/page/138?hl=phantasmo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.