New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 141950)

GOT kicks ass!

By Pdxmonkey

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6,830 posts
  • 426 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 115 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 862 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20201121_080823 (resized).jpg
20201121_080820 (resized).jpg
20201121_080811 (resized).jpg
goths (resized).jpg
IMG_4902 (resized).jpg
IMG_4901 (resized).jpg
IMG_4895 (resized).jpg
IMG_4894 (resized).jpg
flashing mount (resized).jpg
cardboard mount (resized).jpg
3C12FC1F-2998-47FC-8A4C-467F80925E45 (resized).jpeg
36BFE9AF-DDBF-4878-9CA9-0C287915CED5 (resized).jpeg
D59C9D0C-4FF7-47EE-8C40-EFF096215656 (resized).jpeg
1C1BFA62-4689-4FD7-AEDA-39A204E61DBD (resized).jpeg
3009EDB0-20C5-4BB3-BC24-2CB271B1542E (resized).jpeg
C029D1CF-2A7A-4DD2-92AD-5FD019BD1F22 (resized).jpeg

There are 6830 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 137.
#6651 34 days ago
Quoted from roar:

Yes to this... rule number 1... ALWAYS soft plunge... rule number 2... see rule number 1.

Welcome to GOT club!

#6652 34 days ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

Damn I’m out my liver needs more than that!

You must get some crazy good stuff living near all those distillaries. I know when you take wine tours they sell private stuff to folks that did the tour and most of that stuff never hits the main market....

I gotta get thru some lower quality stuff the wifey bought me . She loves the show Yellowstone and saw a yellowstone bourbon and bought me a case...lol.

Rookie bourbon drinker .

#6653 33 days ago
Quoted from EightBallTexas:

You must get some crazy good stuff living near all those distillaries. I know when you take wine tours they sell private stuff to folks that did the tour and most of that stuff never hits the main market....
I gotta get thru some lower quality stuff the wifey bought me . She loves the show Yellowstone and saw a yellowstone bourbon and bought me a case...lol.
Rookie bourbon drinker .

I drink beer mostly. I waste the good stuff...what happened to most that bottle? Oh yeah...that was me the other night. . I have wait till my wife gets a weekend of to start watching yellow stone. You get GOT yet?

#6654 33 days ago
Quoted from Gunnut40:

I drink beer mostly. I waste the good stuff...what happened to most that bottle? Oh yeah...that was me the other night. . I have wait till my wife gets a weekend of to start watching yellow stone. You get GOT yet?

Yes sir number 037 in da house . Had a fun mod weekend. Gold mirror blades arrive today and then the last item will be the Pinstadiums.

The Superkit from@pinwoofer is just pure bad ass....the voice with that deep base sounds like I am in the game.

Time to start soft plunging and learn this code. LOL

#6655 33 days ago

Be careful with the mirror blades and Pinstadiums. I’ve heard some had issues taking them off down the road.

Also, putting Pinstadium in a LE is very challenging due to the upper playfield. I tried the hovers, but they didn’t help. I just left them off this one.

#6656 33 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Be careful with the mirror blades and Pinstadiums. I’ve heard some had issues taking them off down the road.
Also, putting Pinstadium in a LE is very challenging due to the upper playfield. I tried the hovers, but they didn’t help. I just left them off this one.

I will give it a try and if it really cant work will save them for my 4th pin....lol....I started with saying I only want one machine...jeez.

#6657 33 days ago

The sickness is real! Haha

#6658 33 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The sickness is real! Haha

True Dat!! I got hooked at 2019 TPF. Have to build a bigger house for more machines...

#6659 33 days ago

True Dat!! I got hooked at 2019 TPF. Have to build a bigger house for more machines...

Luckily I moved shortly after catching the bug.

#6660 33 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Luckily I moved shortly after catching the bug.

Plus you live in the best place ever for Bourbon...man all those tours and the special reserves you can buy that the public never sees....Jealous..lol

#6661 33 days ago

Definitely make a trip over this way and do the bourbon trails during the summer. Some great scenery and great bourbon.

#6662 33 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Definitely make a trip over this way and do the bourbon trails during the summer. Some great scenery and great bourbon.

Is your couch comfy??? haha. I see you have some cool machines...is pool sharks fun. I have never seen that one. Loved 8 ball Deluxe. Might need that one day.

#6663 33 days ago

Is your couch comfy??? haha. I see you have some cool machines...is pool sharks fun. I have never seen that one. Loved 8 ball Deluxe. Might need that one day.

Eight ball deluxe is an all time classic. So good.

I like games no one else has and are good for tournaments.

Pool sharks is a game no one else has, and is good for tournaments. That’s about it. Haha

#6664 33 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Eight ball deluxe is an all time classic. So good.
I like games no one else has and are good for tournaments.
Pool sharks is a game no one else has, and is good for tournaments. That’s about it. Haha

I think EBD will be my next machine when I move into new house....I see they come up every so often...I need something old school.

#6665 33 days ago

Can’t do much better than EBD in the old school arena.

#6666 33 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Can’t do much better than EBD in the old school arena.

I am tryin to find your youtube video....is it still up? thanks.

#6669 33 days ago

The most important one to watch us part 1. Then the most recent one I cover all the changes in the new code. Watch those first and use the others as fillers for when you have a specific question on a specific part of the game.

Each video has a list on the screen of what I talk about in order so you can get to what you need.

#6670 33 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The most important one to watch us part 1. Then the most recent one I cover all the changes in the new code. Watch those first and use the others as fillers for when you have a specific question on a specific part of the game.
Each video has a list on the screen of what I talk about in order so you can get to what you need.

I am watching part 1....man this is fantastic. How do I give you these bits...lol.

Quick queston...your playing on a Prem and I have a LE...did you also cover that at ome point with the entire UPF.

One thing I will always rember is to S O F T - P L U N G E.

#6671 33 days ago

All hail the soft plunge. Haha.

No bits necessary. Just glad people have benefitted from the videos.

I still have to make one more for the Prem/LE features. I’ve been lazy. I’ll get to it.

#6672 33 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

All hail the soft plunge. Haha.
No bits necessary. Just glad people have benefitted from the videos.
I still have to make one more for the Prem/LE features. I’ve been lazy. I’ll get to it.

Then you get all my bits....lol. You can come do it at my place...LOL.

How to I register on your stream? newbie here...

#6673 33 days ago

So you can look up SDTMPINBALL on twitch. There should be a follow button (heart) on the page. Then it should send you a notification when I go live. I try to stream once a week. I don’t really have a set time. You can follow along here to for when I go live.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chuckwurt-streaming-with-sdtm-pinball/page/14#post-5918522

#6674 33 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

So you can look up SDTMPINBALL on twitch. There should be a follow button (heart) on the page. Then it should send you a notification when I go live. I try to stream once a week. I don’t really have a set time. You can follow along here to for when I go live.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chuckwurt-streaming-with-sdtm-pinball/page/14#post-5918522

Okay its bourbon and pinball time...TY for all the help.

#6675 28 days ago

Played my first real game after all mods have been installed and got a decent newbie score of 1.6B. I did not do the short plunge as i need to fix my shooter rod since adding the lighted pad behind the plate it not hitting the ball. I even added a little washer in the rubber tip..

I had fun installing the Pinstadums and hooking up all 6 options..man o an when I ghtthe orin throne I thought I was in HELL....haha...a red light show like I was at a acdc concert...Incredible.

pinstadium thanks for the time you spent helping me, this noob is almost a pro now on your products.
chuckwurt that spinner points is insane ....I am on video 3 now of your 6 part...Brillaint brother.

Have a great night all.

#6676 28 days ago

Played my first real game after all mods have been installed and got a decent newbie score of 1.6B. I did not do the short plunge as i need to fix my shooter rod since adding the lighted pad behind the plate it not hitting the ball. I even added a little washer in the rubber tip..
I had fun installing the Pinstadums and hooking up all 6 options..man o an when I ghtthe orin throne I thought I was in HELL....haha...a red light show like I was at a acdc concert...Incredible.
pinstadium thanks for the time you spent helping me, this noob is almost a pro now on your products.
chuckwurt that spinner points is insane ....I am on video 3 now of your 6 part...Brillaint brother.
Have a great night all.

Wow great score of 1.6B after installing mods. You did install the glass before playing, didn't you. Lol. Just kidding Happy Halloween and "Winter is Coming".

PS. You can't go wrong watching chuckwurt videos

#6677 28 days ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Wow great score of 1.6B after installing mods. You did install the glass before playing, didn't you. Lol. Just kidding Happy Halloween and "Winter is Coming".
PS. You can't go wrong watching chuckwurt videos

Lots of multi balls..

#6678 27 days ago

FYI. This got nerfed in 1.37 code. I talk about all the updates in video 6.

#6679 27 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

FYI. This got nerfed in 1.37 code. I talk about all the updates in video 6.

Talking about code, do you think its at the end and will not be a new code or update for GOT?

#6680 27 days ago

Game is 100% finished. 1.37 was just a crazy nice surprise from Dwight.

#6681 27 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Game is 100% finished. 1.37 was just a crazy nice surprise from Dwight.

Reminder ............when do you think you can do a LE stream? Be fun to see you do it. It wouldn't need to be super long as most of the rules you have covered.

#6682 27 days ago

Yeah I’ve been lazy on that. I need to do some more testing to clarify some stuff. I don’t quite understand all the ins and outs of completing modes with the upper playfield, especially with how things change as house Greyjoy.

#6683 27 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah I’ve been lazy on that. I need to do some more testing to clarify some stuff. I don’t quite understand all the ins and outs of completing modes with the upper playfield, especially with how things change as house Greyjoy.

I would start off the donations or Bits. lol

#6684 27 days ago

All you Color DMD owners, what do you prefer in your settings?

I did LED and switched over to LCD and like it. I saw a few other options in the menu also.

Bring on the opinions.

#6685 27 days ago

All you Color DMD owners, what do you prefer in your settings?
I did LED and switched over to LCD and like it. I saw a few other options in the menu also.
Bring on the opinions.

Big dots all the way for me!!

#6686 27 days ago
Quoted from nerbflong:

Big dots all the way for me!!

So LED......share with me why?

Thanks.

#6687 27 days ago

So LED......share with me why?
Thanks.

Big dots is a setting in the LCD version.

#6688 27 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Big dots is a setting in the LCD version.

Maybe time for a video on all 5 settings...LOL. Cant find what they all look like on dmd site. I breezed thru them quickly to HI RES. lol.

Are you also on the Big Dots wagon?

#6689 27 days ago

I’m not on the color dmd wagon at all. Haha

#6690 27 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m not on the color dmd wagon at all. Haha

Rebel!!!!!

#6691 27 days ago

Always wanted to get one but always find something else to waste my money on. Haha. It’s usually another EM. I’m addicted to them.

#6692 27 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Always wanted to get one but always find something else to waste my money on. Haha. It’s usually another EM. I’m addicted to them.

Yeah, I get it as I generally have a B title worth of ColorDMD at even given time. It would be much better if I didn’t care but as is I just put one in my Nascar...

#6693 27 days ago

Yeah they are awesome, just haven’t pulled the trigger. And if any game needed one, GOT is it. CDMD looks especially awesome on this one.

#6694 27 days ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Yeah, I get it as I generally have a B title worth of ColorDMD at even given time. It would be much better if I didn’t care but as is I just put one in my Nascar...

Post up a pic of that Ricky Bobby.

#6695 27 days ago

Ya, big dots is LCD. I'm an LCD fan all the way. Most games are on big dots, a few on tile mode. Hires looks to smeary for me.

#6696 27 days ago
Quoted from nerbflong:

Ya, big dots is LCD. I'm an LCD fan all the way. Most games are on big dots, a few on tile mode. Hires looks to smeary for me.

Big Dots all the way in this house.

#6697 27 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I can't believe you of all people haven't gotten the color DMD for this game yet. It's literally a whole new experience playing in color. You can actually SEE what the fuck you're supposed to be looking at.

#6698 27 days ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I can't believe you of all people haven't gotten the color DMD for this game yet. It's literally a whole new experience playing in color. You can actually SEE what the fuck you're supposed to be looking at.

Can’t remember the last time I looked up while playing though. Haha

#6699 27 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

pasted_image (resized).png
#6700 27 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Touche!

And I'm such a fanboy of the show I always look up to see the animations...

...which is why I suck at the game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Machine - For Sale
Boca Raton , FL
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fremont, CA
7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball
There are 6830 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 137.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside