371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg
There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 144.
#6551 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

So when you hit the right orbit for the first time during a ball it feeds the upper playfield? IE. Can you EVER enter the upper playfield or throne via the right orbit or plunge?
Right - is you get one trip to the upper playfield at the start of each ball. Whether that’s on the plunge or shooting the right orbit, that’s your choice.
If in Castle MB, the right orbit should always feed the upper playfield.
If mystery is lit, shooting the right orbit should feed the throne.
Wrong would be the game not doing this. I’m wondering if your diverter (not the two way gates) is working.

Hi Chuckwurt. The throne is fed OK from the right orbit, the issue is getting the ball from the right orbit to the upper field, even during multi-ball. That tells me there is something wrong with the diverter, right? During the diagnostic testing I hear the sound from the diverter when I hit the test button, which tells me that something is working. I will examine it more closely, may even take it apart to ensure that everything is OK. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your insights.

#6552 3 years ago
Quoted from AvidPinPlayer:

Hi Chuckwurt. The throne is fed OK from the right orbit, the issue is getting the ball from the right orbit to the upper field, even during multi-ball. That tells me there is something wrong with the diverter, right? During the diagnostic testing I hear the sound from the diverter when I hit the test button, which tells me that something is working. I will examine it more closely, may even take it apart to ensure that everything is OK. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your insights.

Is the switch at the top of your right orbit working? If the diverter works in test but not in the game it would be because it's not recognizing the ball is coming. That switch is what activates it on a plunge as well as a right orbit shot.

I pointed the switch out here:

GOT (resized).jpgGOT (resized).jpg
#6553 3 years ago

That was going to be my next suggestion. Does seem weird that he can get the ball to the throne though. I would think nothing would work.

#6554 3 years ago

I checked the switch you suggested and it works. Also I played a game and the ball goes to the upper playfield during Castle multi-ball.

#6555 3 years ago
Quoted from AvidPinPlayer:

I checked the switch you suggested and it works. Also I played a game and the ball goes to the upper playfield during Castle multi-ball.

So the only time it doesn’t work is via the plunge? Maybe something is misaligned and isn’t allowing the ball to go in there.

#6556 3 years ago

Can you manual plunge and see if it goes up there? I know on mine once the playfield starts getting dirty the button plunge doesn't make it but manual plunge does.

#6557 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

So the only time it doesn’t work is via the plunge? Maybe something is misaligned and isn’t allowing the ball to go in there.

I don't recall off hand but is there a setting that turns off the ball going to the upper PF off the plunge? If so, I wonder if he has it set to not allow that to work.

For AvidPinPlayer - The only things that would cause that are:
- Some sort of setting. I don't recall one but asking someone more knowledgeable above
- The ball is bouncing over the switch on a plunge. I've seen this on other games before. Don't recall it on GOT. You can test this by taking a slow motion video of the ball plunging and when it doesn't go into the VUK you can see if the switch was hit. You can do it without a video by putting it in test mode for switches. Put a ball in the shooter lane and see if that switch registers when the ball goes past it. Will need a quick eye though.
- The auto or manual plunge is not strong enough to keep the ball on the ball guide and thus make it in the VUK.

My strongest suggestion is to set a camera up to show that area. Plunge the ball to see if it makes it or not. Do that 3-4 times. Find the times it didn't make it and look to see if any of the above occur. The good news, if the diverter works in test mode, it works on throne shots and for castle MB shots, then you know those mechs work properly. I still think it's the switch that isn't sensitive enough, is flakey or the ball is bouncing over it on a hard plunge.

#6558 3 years ago

I don’t have enough experience on my premium to know, but seems like an odd setting to have.

#6559 3 years ago

Will do all those checks. I have not changed any setting. I had not played the pin in over a month as I bought Elvira HOH and have been playing it a lot (may be GOT is jealous . The code that has is V1.37 from July 2019. Will keep everyone posted in case anyone encounters this type of problem in the future. Thanks.

#6560 3 years ago

mine has always missed the upper pf here and then on auto plunge. manual goes harder and increases the odds of it making it up there. i think it's not always supposed to go up there. i'd say mine goes up there 90% of the time.

#6561 3 years ago

Mystery resolved. Two weeks ago I installed a shooter lane protector. This protector created enough of a gap that would not allow the switch at the plunger to signal the left orbit gate to open and allow the ball go through to the VUK. I removed the new shooter lane protector and ... it is now working perfectly. Conversely, I could leave the shooter lane protector and adjust the arm of the switch in order to recognize the ball, but since this pin is HUO I'll just leave the shooter lane protector out.

Thanks to everyone for your support and guidance.

#6562 3 years ago

Great! Glad you figured it out.

#6563 3 years ago

Glad you got it working. Ditch the protector and just put some mylar down. I do that on all my games and have never had a shooter lane chip or wear.

2 weeks later
#6564 3 years ago

Hello,
Anyone crazy enough to change the arts on the PRO version to some alternative cabinet arts? I would love to see some alternative arts, is one the biggest dowsides on the PRO version.

#6565 3 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

Hello,
Anyone crazy enough to change the arts on the PRO version to some alternative cabinet arts? I would love to see some alternative arts, is one the biggest dowsides on the PRO version.

It’s not that bad. Now the back glass....

#6566 3 years ago

Aloha All,

Checking in and down to 30 days before my baby arrives...All mods are in closet ready for installation. This is going to be a good winter.

Thanks again to everyone that has help me find some cool pieces, some must have's and some just quirky stuff.

Cant wait to post up some pics end of sept or maybe 1st week of Oct.

I will do a video of the transformation and pop it in here once all pieces are complete...

Have a great Sunday.

P.S For any dog lovers, our new puppy arrived and yes her name is Lady Sansa.

#6567 3 years ago

Love to see an update with this..
"
- Added a new skill shot rule:
- Activate by holding in the left flipper button and plunging the ball
to the top lanes.
"

#6568 3 years ago

Is just me or you dont have a callout for the super jackpot on the HOTK?

#6569 3 years ago

Correct. Just a sound effect.

Actually the only SJP in the game with a callout is blackwater.

#6570 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Correct. Just a sound effect.
Actually the only SJP in the game with a callout is blackwater.

I wish they could fix this Ive seen some streams on your GOT Pro, amazing explanation of the rules, and gameplay, remember what is the level pintch you use?

#6571 3 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

I wish they could fix this Ive seen some streams on your GOT Pro, amazing explanation of the rules, and gameplay, remember what is the level pintch you use?

Steep. Back legs all the way out. Front legs all the way in.

#6572 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Steep. Back legs all the way out. Front legs all the way in.

Yeap i see it, gameplay very fast. That the way your should play it. Thanks

#6573 3 years ago

Anyone have a custom shooter rod available for sale?
I like the look of either of these

22E27A24-53D3-4FC3-BB21-10C2B2DA63B2 (resized).jpeg22E27A24-53D3-4FC3-BB21-10C2B2DA63B2 (resized).jpegC96BE85B-58EC-4DEE-93CA-DCC4AA787755 (resized).jpegC96BE85B-58EC-4DEE-93CA-DCC4AA787755 (resized).jpeg
#6574 3 years ago

im trying to level my machine...
ive read on the forum that should be around 6.5, ive setup the machine almost the highest i can, but i can only reach 5.4...
ive attach some pics of it

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#6575 3 years ago

Are you trying to level it or get the pitch to a certain degrees? What issues are you having? Your leg levelers let’s look to be in the same. I would trust the bubble level in the shooter lane. It could be sitting weird.

#6576 3 years ago

Level is OK, im trying to set it to be a little more faster(pitch to around 6.5), i think this game screams for that, at least is the way i like to play it.
Im using an mobile app to read it, not using the bubble level.
I belive that the leg levers should be enought to level it to 6.5, but i cant get it, that why is ask to confirm it with other users.

#6577 3 years ago

Get longer leg levelers for the back. Not sure why you are getting a reading of 5 something. Mine was at almost 7 degrees when the levelers were like yours.

The levelers on the front legs of your game look way longer than the ones in the back. Is that true?

#6578 3 years ago

Yes, is very wierd... you have any pic of your bubble level?
That is a valid question... i can check that for sure

#6579 3 years ago

6.8 degrees. Bubble dead middle.

9D39AE3F-80FC-43AB-9923-1C184FED8239 (resized).png9D39AE3F-80FC-43AB-9923-1C184FED8239 (resized).pngE1FD36E8-4520-45B8-A7F8-7F7C17D2266D (resized).pngE1FD36E8-4520-45B8-A7F8-7F7C17D2266D (resized).png
#6580 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

6.8 degrees. Bubble dead middle. [quoted image][quoted image]

nice thanks, that can be helpful to others also.
Are you using any especiif app that i can download? maybe im measuring it on a diferent unit.

#6581 3 years ago

PinGuy app. I think it’s only on iPhone though.

#6582 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

PinGuy app. I think it’s only on iPhone though.

I think I had that one on Android before, not sure. The one I use now on Android is called Clinometer and it works well and is a free download.

#6583 3 years ago

Yeap i got it,
My app was not working correct, ive download an app Pinball Leveller and is working and giving the correct info.
Glad i ask in the forum, and thanks Chuck

#6584 3 years ago

With how often my phone get's dropped I don't think I'd ever be able to trust it. I use a digital level that I got from Home Depot for about $35. It stays with my pinball tools and not in the garage as I have a different one for wood working as I drop it to much. Seems to be a theme here. Wish I could blame it on drinking but I'm just clumsy...

#6585 3 years ago

Recently started my new Pinside shop and slowly but surely adding various items ... I really love my Ghost dire wolf so I'm making more in case anyone else wants one! He's perfect for the back right corner on the Pro. I don't have a Premium/LE nearby to toy with, but you guys are creative, you could probably find him a home.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/04231-ghost-dire-wolf-mod-for-game-of-thrones

RCP_Ghost1 (resized).jpgRCP_Ghost1 (resized).jpgRCP_Ghost2 (resized).jpgRCP_Ghost2 (resized).jpgRCP_Ghost2a (resized).jpgRCP_Ghost2a (resized).jpgRCP_Ghost3 (resized).jpgRCP_Ghost3 (resized).jpgRCP_Ghost4 (resized).jpgRCP_Ghost4 (resized).jpgRCP_Ghost5 (resized).jpgRCP_Ghost5 (resized).jpg
#6586 3 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Recently started my new Pinside shop and slowly but surely adding various items ... I really love my Ghost dire wolf so I'm making more in case anyone else wants one! He's perfect for the back right corner on the Pro. I don't have a Premium/LE nearby to toy with, but you guys are creative, you could probably find him a home.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1282-rocket-city-pinball/04231-ghost-dire-wolf-mod-for-game-of-thrones[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Drill a hole in the head and add one red led and I am a buyer...cmon man you can do it..

#6587 3 years ago

Finally reach and complete iron throne... a lot of work and focus to reach it, and nothing... no especial ending... no fireworks... this needs to be fixed

#6588 3 years ago

"Today is the Day"

I pick up my almost brand new GOT LE that has been sitting for years in a room and almost no plays. Thanks to all who helped me with my questions .

A big thanks to all the mod folks who hooked me up ( Too many to list) , made me items and just were cool with my pleads for certain items no longer made.

Let the modding begin and here I come Iron Throne.

Have a safe and great day Pinheads.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#6589 3 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

Finally reach and complete iron throne... a lot of work and focus to reach it, and nothing... no especial ending... no fireworks... this needs to be fixed

Don’t hold your breath. Haha

#6590 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Dont pop my noob bubble man...HAHA.

#6591 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I bet you feel the same... a bit disapointing...

#6592 3 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

I bet you feel the same... a bit disapointing...

A lot of wizard modes are lack luster. Outside of the fanfare for completion, I think Iron Throne is awesome.

#6593 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

A lot of wizard modes are lack luster. Outside of the fanfare for completion, I think Iron Throne is awesome.

I doubt I will ever see it....not a pinball wizard like you guys...just going to enjoy the journey.

#6594 3 years ago

I just joined the club and love the game just as much as I do on location. I’ve got a ColorDMD and Shaker coming but anyone else have anything they consider a must have mod?

I’ve also in the middle of changing the lighting and rubber to more my style of al sunlight Comet.

I did get to Iron Throne already with Targaryen so I think I will need to set it up a little harder.

EB27C95B-72F8-4C55-B495-0DA3C63BE41A.jpegEB27C95B-72F8-4C55-B495-0DA3C63BE41A.jpeg
#6595 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I just joined the club and love the game just as much as I do on location. I’ve got a ColorDMD and Shaker coming but anyone else have anything they consider a must have mod?
I’ve also in the middle of changing the lighting and rubber to more my style of al sunlight Comet.
I did get to Iron Throne already with Targaryen so I think I will need to set it up a little harder.[quoted image]

Get there using Greyjoy if you want more of a challenge.

#6596 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Get there using Greyjoy if you want more of a challenge.

Was just going to say that. Any Iron Throne is an awesome accomplishment, but Targ is definitely the easiest path by far. Stark can also be "easy" if you use direwolves on the dragons. Basically, dragons are mean and are usually the only thing standing between me and the throne, LOL. I've only done it a few times in the 3+ years I have owned it, and only once I think with something other than Targ or Stark. I have barely ever played as Greyjoy at all...I know my limitations, LOL!

#6597 3 years ago

Yeah and even if you have a premium and try to cheese all the modes with the upper playfield, the game makes you play out targ 3 if you’re Greyjoy. That mode is so hard. So make shots are needed. Such an intense mode and so satisfying when you complete it.

#6598 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I did get to Iron Throne already with Targaryen so I think I will need to set it up a little harder.[quoted image]

Quite a few must have mods....I listed mine out some posts...cant recall what page..Here are just a few..
Tooper
Pinwoofers Audio Bad ass kit
HD Glass
Pinstadiums to make it light up.
Speaker lights and grills.

Welcome to the club.

#6599 3 years ago

Greyjoy is a tough one for sure. I have been trying out Lannister to try and blow up Stark/Lannister on Blackwater with multipliers. Is there any interesting strategies with other houses in the new rules? I haven't quite figured out how to play the other houses yet.

Thanks everyone.

Oh and I did put Invisiglass in it already and the pyramid plastic was broken so I just ordered a mod to replace it as they are cheap.

#6600 3 years ago

Try Baratheon and play wall multiball over and over.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass/page/132?hl=metengo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.