371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg
There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 144.
#6501 3 years ago

Orange for sure.

Also do you ever plan on playing this game?

#6502 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Orange for sure.
Also do you ever plan on playing this game?

Haha. When it arrives. Yes.

I have a few months to buildup my mods , spread out the funds .

#6503 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Premium has more to it so sometimes you want to hit a full plunge and get to the upper playfield (or short plunge to save that upper playfield feed for later)
On the pro, zero excuses to ever full plunge on that game. See video one in this playlist for more information. video 6 covers the changes in the new code that apply to the Pro and Premium.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkfeetnClaXkEdfrfe1IVDMunDwD7p5Vk

At his point, more kudos are due to chuckwurt - thanks a lot for your tutorial! Soft-plunging every time actually made the difference for me to FINALLY get to Iron Throne for the first time yesterday after owning the game for close to a year (it's my first pin..). I haven't finished the mode yet, but hey - somehow I have to pass the time until my TMNT finally arrives here in Switzerland.

IMG_8446 (resized).jpgIMG_8446 (resized).jpg
#6504 3 years ago

FYI for those of you that are wanting the pinworlds sling blades and pop cover. Sling blades are discontinued and they have been listed on thingiverse to print em yourself Also a version of the pop bumper was listed as well (non lighted version)

Dragon Castle for pop bumper
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3601649

Winterfell and King's Landing Sling Blades
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4542028

#6505 3 years ago

Does anyone have a lead as to where I can get a replacement right ramp for the Pro? Mine is broken at the entrance

#6506 3 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Does anyone have a lead as to where I can get a replacement right ramp for the Pro? Mine is broken at the entrance

Did you try stern?

#6507 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Premium has more to it so sometimes you want to hit a full plunge and get to the upper playfield (or short plunge to save that upper playfield feed for later)
On the pro, zero excuses to ever full plunge on that game. See video one in this playlist for more information. video 6 covers the changes in the new code that apply to the Pro and Premium.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkfeetnClaXkEdfrfe1IVDMunDwD7p5Vk

I short plunge at the start of every ball, but I will typically let the ball auto plunge after a lock to advance wall multiball. I like to try and stack 2 modes going into both multiballs to advance the game quicker. I think this makes for a decent strategy, am I wrong?

#6508 3 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/510-7503-00

And just in case you meant right entrance ramp -
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/510-7504-00

#6509 3 years ago

Interesting. I would have switched the right and left ramp description.

#6510 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Okay lets start the voting....
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1012-ulekstore/00068-slingshot-amp-return-lane-protector-set-for-game-of-thrones
I cant decide what color set to buy....I am changing the flipper buttons to gold/yellow/amber as well as the lighted shooter plate and buying the lighted shooter rod ..have it on another machine and love it. Best 20 bucks buy PITA to install. Trying to stay in theme with art work...
Thanks for the help and opinions..

I would get orange. I have it on premium and it looks fine. I thought the blue just make too much blue with the playfield color already blue.

#6511 3 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

I short plunge at the start of every ball, but I will typically let the ball auto plunge after a lock to advance wall multiball. I like to try and stack 2 modes going into both multiballs to advance the game quicker. I think this makes for a decent strategy, am I wrong?

I wouldn’t do it, but you’re never wrong when playing GOT! Haha. Playfield validation is just too powerful imo. The only time I go for wall MB is if I’m Baratheon and it’s easy to safely go to the top lane via the left orbit and drops advance to wall as well.

#6512 3 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

I would get orange. I have it on premium and it looks fine. I thought the blue just make too much blue with the playfield color already blue.

Thanks for answering...2 votes for orange.

#6513 3 years ago

Okay lets start the voting....
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1012-ulekstore/00068-slingshot-amp-return-lane-protector-set-for-game-of-thrones
I cant decide what color set to buy....I am changing the flipper buttons to gold/yellow/amber as well as the lighted shooter plate and buying the lighted shooter rod ..have it on another machine and love it. Best 20 bucks buy PITA to install. Trying to stay in theme with art work...
Thanks for the help and opinions..

I did yellow on the slings and orange on the ball return. I like how it looks like a flame.

game (resized).jpggame (resized).jpg
#6514 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Its not to bad. If you get stuck just post up for help. I'm sure you are already but just in case you aren't, pull the ram out. Those wheels need cleaning too and the PF under it could use some wax. Just helps it slide better and register more consistently.

I hadn't planned on it since I just took it off like 2 months ago to clean the wheels and put some super lube on them but at your recommendation I did take it off. I cleaned it again and also waxed under. I'm about 80% done putting everything back together and so far just missing 1 bolt for and got an extra washer which probably goes to the bolt I am missing. Gotta say the hardest thing so far was putting back the middle plastic above the ram which attaches to another plastic and center ramp. Getting them spacers lined up is a PITA but its done.

#6515 3 years ago
Quoted from Raiders36:

I did yellow on the slings and orange on the ball return. I like how it looks like a flame.
[quoted image]

Looks great....ty

#6516 3 years ago

Alright, my 1st shop job ever.

20200724_182102 (resized).jpg20200724_182102 (resized).jpg
#6517 3 years ago
Quoted from Antron77:

Alright, my 1st shop job ever.
[quoted image]

Job well done Grasshopper.
Winter is Coming

#6518 3 years ago
Quoted from ScottyC:

FYI for those of you that are wanting the pinworlds sling blades and pop cover. Sling blades are discontinued and they have been listed on thingiverse to print em yourself Also a version of the pop bumper was listed as well (non lighted version)
Dragon Castle for pop bumper
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3601649
Winterfell and King's Landing Sling Blades
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4542028

Thanks I'm just getting into 3D printing.

#6519 3 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Job well done Grasshopper.
Winter is Coming

I wish winter was coming...over 100 here....

#6520 3 years ago

PaulCoff -- where/how does that light get installed with the Dragonstone bumper cap? I printed & painted one myself, but would consider adding the light, so I'm curious how they have the light rigged.

#6521 3 years ago

What a great birthday present today............My topper arrived and looks amazing. WOOHOO.

Dumb question........can I buy some type of connection to go from it to a wall plug to light up in a corner till my LE arrives??

#6522 3 years ago

What a great birthday present today............My topper arrived and looks amazing. WOOHOO.
Dumb question........can I buy some type of connection to go from it to a wall plug to light up in a corner till my LE arrives??

I was wondering the same thing... when I sell GOT no way I get value for the Topper so I wouldn’t mind hanging on to it and displaying it.

#6523 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

I was wondering the same thing... when I sell GOT no way I get value for the Topper so I wouldn’t mind hanging on to it and displaying it.

I'll happily pay good money for a topper if anyone is moving one on

#6524 3 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I'll happily pay good money for a topper if anyone is moving one on

They are still available directly from Stern and other distributors in North America, not sure about inventory in Australia.

https://shop.sternpinball.com/collections/all/products/game-of-thrones-topper?variant=29422595702899

I was fortunate enough to grab mine from a pinsider for a good price, hopefully you can find someone here too... maybe a wanted ad would help.

#6525 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

They are still available directly from Stern and other distributors in North America, not sure about inventory in Australia.
https://shop.sternpinball.com/collections/all/products/game-of-thrones-topper?variant=29422595702899
I was fortunate enough to grab mine from a pinsider for a good price, hopefully you can find someone here too... maybe a wanted ad would help.

Shipping from Stern is a killer, they want $100 as does Marco. So I’ll wait for one to pop up

#6526 3 years ago

I wouldn't risk it by splicing into the harness or making your own connector. I think the lights are 5v but the wings probably aren't. If you did anything I'd just grab one of the LED light strips from Amazon that are stupid cheap and use that. No risk of hurting anything that way.

#6527 3 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I wouldn't risk it by splicing into the harness or making your own connector. I think the lights are 5v but the wings probably aren't. If you did anything I'd just grab one of the LED light strips from Amazon that are stupid cheap and use that. No risk of hurting anything that way.

Stern had theirs plugged in in their testing booth and ran it non stop to see how long it would last (died after 3-4 years I think). So I’m sure they just used an external power supply or something similar. I’ll ask Dwight.

#6528 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Stern had theirs plugged in in their testing booth and ran it non stop to see how long it would last (died after 3-4 years I think). So I’m sure they just used an external power supply or something similar. I’ll ask Dwight.

Thank you. I kinda like it on a shelf.

#6529 3 years ago

Anyone happen to have these four apron decals they'd sell?

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 5.15.37 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-07-31 at 5.15.37 PM (resized).png
#6530 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Maybe plugged into a POE switch? I’d be curious to hear what he says.

Quoted from allsportdvd:

Shipping from Stern is a killer, they want $100 as does Marco. So I’ll wait for one to pop up

Shipping to Canada isn’t much better... especially from Marco! Still think a WTB ad on Pinside is the way to go for you.

#6531 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

chuckwurt Any word from Dwight on how to run this topper independent of the game?

#6532 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

chuckwurt Any word from Dwight on how to run this topper independent of the game?

Nope. This will be the first place I go when and if I hear back.

#6533 3 years ago

Purchased a GOT NIB in march. Have been playing consistently. Will get to HOK often but scores not crazy high. Is there tricks of multipliers etc that I may be missing. Thanks

#6534 3 years ago

The multipliers work the same as they do at every other point in the game with one exception. The combo multipliers can go to 6x during hand of the king. Combine that with 5x playfield for a max of a 30x shot.

HOTK works in waves. Complete the flashing white shots to light the jackpot at the ram and complete the wave.

If you brought in Stark, next starts a bonus round for 30 seconds where everything is lit. Score as much as possible during this.

Next wave starts just like the first. Complete the wave by shooting all flashing shots then complete by hitting the ramp for the jackpot.

Here would be another stark bonus round if you didn’t bring in Greyjoy.

If you bring in Greyjoy you must complete 2 waves, then a super jackpot will light at the ram as a hurry up for the total value of all the shots you’ve made to that point.

If you don’t bring in Greyjoy, you must complete 3 waves to get to the super jackpot hurry up.

If played well, that super jackpot hurry up at that ram can be worth billions. (This hurry up can be frozen at max value if you use the targ power to pause the timer)

Imo, this is the greatest mini wizard mode ever coded. Horde is a close second.

#6535 3 years ago

If I'm going for HOK/Iron Throne in a hurry I start with Targeron, make a lock shot, shoot Lannister, make a lock shot, shoot Lannister, make a lock shot, shoot greyjoy 3 times, start black water multiball, finish greyjoy and lannister, then shoot Stark 3 times, finish it quickly and play hand of the king. That's what I like to bring into HOK with me.

If I'm not in a rush I like to play random and then just play however the gods decide I should play

#6536 3 years ago
Quoted from roar:

If I'm going for HOK/Iron Throne in a hurry I start with Targeron, make a lock shot, shoot Lannister, make a lock shot, shoot Lannister, make a lock shot, shoot greyjoy 3 times, start black water multiball, finish greyjoy and lannister, then shoot Stark 3 times, finish it quickly and play hand of the king. That's what I like to bring into HOK with me.
If I'm not in a rush I like to play random and then just play however the gods decide I should play

I also find myself playing random just about every time now. I love the variety.

#6537 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

The multipliers work the same as they do at every other point in the game with one exception. The combo multipliers can go to 6x during hand of the king. Combine that with 5x playfield for a max of a 30x shot.
HOTK works in waves. Complete the flashing white shots to light the jackpot at the ram and complete the wave.
If you brought in Stark, next starts a bonus round for 30 seconds where everything is lit. Score as much as possible during this.
Next wave starts just like the first. Complete the wave by shooting all flashing shots then complete by hitting the ramp for the jackpot.
If you bring in Greyjoy you must complete 2 waves, then a super jackpot will light at the ram as a hurry up for the total value of all the shots you’ve made to that point.
If you don’t bring in Greyjoy, you must complete 3 waves to get to the super jackpot hurry up.
If played well, that super jackpot hurry up at that ram can be worth billions. (This hurry up can be frozen at max value if you use the targ power to pause the timer)

Thanks. Appreciate it

#6538 3 years ago
Quoted from SkyKing2301:

paulcoff -- where/how does that light get installed with the Dragonstone bumper cap? I printed & painted one myself, but would consider adding the light, so I'm curious how they have the light rigged.

SkyKing2301
Here is the one for sell. Hope it helps.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1139-pinworlds/02429-dragon-castle-bumper-cap-for-game-of-thrones-pro

#6539 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Thanks for this Chuck. I've been so consumed with getting back to Iron Throne that I have been neglecting the multipliers. I made it to HOTK last night with 5x on. I have a difficult time looking away from the playfield during this mode, but I did notice a 30x shot at one point and ended HOTK with 3 billion in that mode alone. Only had 4+ billion for the game. The multipliers just bring this game to another level.

#6540 3 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

Thanks for this Chuck. I've been so consumed with getting back to Iron Throne that I have been neglecting the multipliers. I made it to HOTK last night with 5x on. I have a difficult time looking away from the playfield during this mode, but I did notice a 30x shot at one point and ended HOTK with 3 billion in that mode alone. Only had 4+ billion for the game. The multipliers just bring this game to another level.

Yep. I have ZERO clue why some many people hate on Dwight for the crazy multipliers in this game and SW. it’s so good and exciting.

#6541 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yep. I have ZERO clue why some many people hate on Dwight for the crazy multipliers in this game and SW. it’s so good and exciting.

Some just have a problem with mathematics. Arithmetic is a whole new problem. Just doesn't add up.

#6542 3 years ago

I’ll never forget when Dwight told me about the 40x multiplier right before SW came out. I was so excited.

#6543 3 years ago

Yesterday while playing I noticed that after I chose a house and released the ball, the ball no longer makes it to the upper playfield as it did before. It bounces off the diverter into the pop bumpers. During game play the ball does the loop from left to right and right to left so nothing is blocking the loop. Is this a consequence of the new code or should I check the settings?

#6544 3 years ago
Quoted from AvidPinPlayer:

Yesterday while playing I noticed that after I chose a house and released the ball, the ball no longer makes it to the upper playfield as it did before. It bounces off the diverter into the pop bumpers. During game play the ball does the loop from left to right and right to left so nothing is blocking the loop. Is this a consequence of the new code or should I check the settings?

Check settings and that the diverter to the upper playfield is actually working. You’re first plunge if the ball or first shot to the right orbit should always go to the upper playfield.

#6545 3 years ago

Hi All,

I am planning on putting in some mirrored blades...Are they all the same across the web? I was looking around for some that might have a cut out of sorts with a image from GOT ..etc etc...they all look the same...blank!!!

So many vendors, I assume made buy 1 or 2 and that's it.

Any advice would be great...thanks.

#6546 3 years ago

Okay this is my last question post...well for at least a week..HA

Dont know how to do a poll without being the OP....I will just ask here..

Back Box lighting Choices....Please vote or respond.

Cointaker's interactive box selling for $269.00

Flipper Fidelity Back box selling fro $139.00

Kimballs Pinballs box selling for $265+

Thanks for the input guys...

#6547 3 years ago

None. Haha.

I think pinball decals gets the best reviews for mirror blades. Not sure though.

#6548 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Check settings and that the diverter to the upper playfield is actually working. You’re first plunge if the ball or first shot to the right orbit should always go to the upper playfield.

Thank you. Did all that. Narrowed it down to the left/right gates; however, they are both working very well. They open when they need to and close when they need to. In game play it is even more challenging and fun and you get the ball to the throne more often. Don't know what is right or wrong, but other than getting the ball in the upper field from the plunger, everything else is working A OK.

I'll keep my eye on it and see how things develop.

Thanks.

#6549 3 years ago
Quoted from AvidPinPlayer:

everything else is working A OK.

So when you hit the right orbit for the first time during a ball it feeds the upper playfield? IE. Can you EVER enter the upper playfield or throne via the right orbit or plunge?

Right - is you get one trip to the upper playfield at the start of each ball. Whether that’s on the plunge or shooting the right orbit, that’s your choice.

If in Castle MB, the right orbit should always feed the upper playfield.

If mystery is lit, shooting the right orbit should feed the throne.

Wrong would be the game not doing this. I’m wondering if your diverter (not the two way gates) is working.

#6550 3 years ago

Does anyone have a lead on where to get the under ramps decals for a Pro?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Tuscaloosa, AL
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass/page/131?hl=antron77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.