Topic Stats

• 6,335 posts
  • 406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 days ago by Jeroenos
  • Topic is favorited by 106 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 773 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

gotrammezel (resized).jpg
62F79ACE-C6E3-42DF-AC98-54F74BDC59D6 (resized).jpeg
5C98F03C-EB00-4B16-BE6A-D07C1211FE0A (resized).jpeg
8DE53C1A-67C7-4ED7-ADF0-00649889BC7B (resized).jpeg
3C103992-78CF-420B-A5AD-BF09F7A83A1A (resized).jpeg
237467DA-1641-4A3B-B11B-8E011AE463EE (resized).jpeg
CD15AE4D-A21E-4E0A-8BD9-332AC699E75E (resized).jpeg
daeneris (resized).jpg
B7CB39CB-EF16-45FF-8241-996703DDA98D (resized).jpeg
DCC90410-AC9F-4384-A16F-71B320968048 (resized).jpeg
668CB7EB-E3FC-4911-962A-84751B6E583B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191002_165255806 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191002_165240183 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
D5ACDF6E-4B07-41D4-AC88-4936E041474F (resized).jpeg

There are 6335 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 127.
#6301 85 days ago
Quoted from zaki:

Anyone having issues of the pinballs coming off ramp on premium? Started with last code update. There are times a ball will drop onto playfield to make it a two ball multiball when it should not be. Stern told me to reinstall code, but it did not fix problem.

Are you talking about the sword lock? Yes I had this issue intermittently even after the latest code update. I made sure to let Dwight know and put my game on virtual locks for now.

#6302 85 days ago
Quoted from zaki:

Anyone having issues of the pinballs coming off ramp on premium? Started with last code update. There are times a ball will drop onto playfield to make it a two ball multiball when it should not be. Stern told me to reinstall code, but it did not fix problem.

Do you mean the sword lock is releasing the ball at the same time one is put in the shooter lane?

#6303 85 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Are you talking about the sword lock? Yes I had this issue intermittently even after the latest code update. I made sure to let Dwight know and put my game on virtual locks for now.

If you are talking about the sword lock like chuckwurt mentioned, I have had this happen a handful of times as well. I'm also running the latest code.

#6304 85 days ago
Quoted from zaki:

Slo-mo video record the area just before it comes off the ramp with an iphone and then review. That should tell you what's happening.

For the two ball thing, do you mean the sword lock is letting two balls out instead of one when it shouldn't? If so, maybe the post is sticking or sluggish. Check that it moves freely by hand.

#6305 85 days ago
Quoted from vireland:

For the two ball thing, do you mean the sword lock is letting two balls out instead of one when it shouldn't? If so, maybe the post is sticking or sluggish. Check that it moves freely by hand.

As far as I know, everyone is having issues with 2 balls in play when not in multiball since the last code release.

The sword lock will let a second ball out occasionally

#6306 85 days ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

As far as I know, everyone is having issues with 2 balls in play when not in multiball since the last code release.

Ah. We have it on location some distance away so I haven't had a chance to play it much since the last code update so I haven't seen that as a side-effect of the code update.

#6307 85 days ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

The main times that I see this is when I hit the left ramp twice quickly. The sword pushes the first ball down past the post and retains the second ball back (kicks it up the a bit when the sword hits it). If the released ball drops quickly down the ramp and you hit the left ramp again before the other ball comes to rest on the ramp, it settles with a ball on both rollovers (slot 1 and 2) and it then drops the post without dropping the sword. This causes for all balls to be released, instead of just 1.

This also happens during Blackwater MB. If you hit the left ramp in certain modes, it will register three balls in and drop just one. It then has two, but should only have 1, as it never registered. This then results in the sword not lowering with the post and all remaining balls are released. This is either 2 or 3 depending on how many times you made the left ramp before hitting another switch to register that the ball is indeed in play.

#6308 85 days ago

Yeah it’s just an issue with the timing of the switches and when the sword releases balls. It was improved greatly with the latest release. Just needs one final tweak to be perfect imo.

#6309 85 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah it’s just an issue with the timing of the switches and when the sword releases balls. It was improved greatly with the latest release. Just needs one final tweak to be perfect imo.

I agree, 1.37 was much better than 1.36! However, I never had any issues with 1.34 ever releasing a ball incorrectly from the sword lock.

#6310 85 days ago
Quoted from atum:

I agree, 1.37 was much better than 1.36! However, I never had any issues with 1.34 ever releasing a ball incorrectly from the sword lock.

I did. It was rare, but it happened.

1 month later
#6311 46 days ago

Back in the Club with a Pro and the new run Of GOTpro.
It was used and has a ton of scores i need to reset .
how does one reset all the HSTD , i looked in the Manual and do not see this option .
Anyone know the answer?

i tried factory reset but that only put it back to no free play and will award extra balls and stuff i changed in settings and not the high scores

#6312 46 days ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Back in the Club with a Pro and the new run Of GOTpro.
It was used and has a ton of scores i need to reset .
how does one reset all the HSTD , i looked in the Manual and do not see this option .
Anyone know the answer?
i tried factory reset but that only put it back to no free play and will award extra balls and stuff i changed in settings and not the high scores

237467DA-1641-4A3B-B11B-8E011AE463EE (resized).jpeg8DE53C1A-67C7-4ED7-ADF0-00649889BC7B (resized).jpeg3C103992-78CF-420B-A5AD-BF09F7A83A1A (resized).jpeg
#6313 46 days ago

Thanks very much ,, On to play

#6314 46 days ago

The title of this thread always makes me smile. Every time it gets bumped up, I think to myself "yes...yes it does". I lean towards the pro, but all of them are awesome machines. Probably my all time favorite, or very close to it.

1 week later
#6315 35 days ago

I’ve had game if thrones pro for 2 years now and from the beginning the flipper release from a hold was very delayed making it hard to transfer the ball from one flipper to the next. I have made the gap bigger for both flipper switches but it doesn’t help. I can completely remove my finger from the flipper button and push it immediately back down and the flipper never comes down. Any ideas?

#6316 35 days ago
Quoted from Monk:

I’ve had game if thrones pro for 2 years now and from the beginning the flipper release from a hold was very delayed making it hard to transfer the ball from one flipper to the next. I have made the gap bigger for both flipper switches but it doesn’t help. I can completely remove my finger from the flipper button and push it immediately back down and the flipper never comes down. Any ideas?

You want to narrow the at-rest gap, not widen it, and have the leaves of the switch as close to the button as possible so it becomes very sensitive to press and release. Post a picture of your switch for each flipper.

#6317 35 days ago
Quoted from vireland:

You want to narrow the gap, not widen it, so it becomes very sensitive to press and release. Post a picture of your switch for each flipper.

That seems backwards to me as the closer the gap the sooner the flipper would engage as you push the button. Meaning if you have the button compressed/pushed in the further it would have to travel to disengage the flipper leaving it in its hold position longer which is the problem.

Sometimes what I’m trying to say makes so much sense in my head, yet I get confused reading my own posts.
5C98F03C-EB00-4B16-BE6A-D07C1211FE0A (resized).jpeg62F79ACE-C6E3-42DF-AC98-54F74BDC59D6 (resized).jpeg

#6318 35 days ago
Quoted from Monk:

That seems backwards to me as the closer the gap the sooner the flipper would engage as you push the button. Meaning if you have the button compressed/pushed in the further it would have to travel to disengage the flipper leaving it in its hold position longer which is the problem.
Sometimes what I’m trying to say makes so much sense in my head, yet I get confused reading my own posts.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah, that gap is too wide, but your switch contacts may also be messed up. They don't look flat. Are they?

To post pass, you only have to lose switch contact for a micro second, so the gap may look too small, but it's not. The one you have now is too wide, IMO. You basically are playing with two variables, the gap of the switches and the DISTANCE of the switch pair from the flipper button post.

#6319 35 days ago
Quoted from vireland:

Yeah, that gap is too wide, but your switch contacts may also be messed up. They don't look flat. Are they?
To post pass, you only have to lose switch contact for a micro second, so the gap may look too small, but it's not.

This is what’s odd to me. I can release the button completely and immediately press it again and the flipper doesn’t come down. I did this with the playfield raised and watched the switch through it’s full motion. The flipper doesn’t drop slowly like there is a mechanical bind it is just delayed in releasing the hold.

#6320 35 days ago
Quoted from Monk:

This is what’s odd to me. I can release the button completely and immediately press it again and the flipper doesn’t come down. I did this with the playfield raised and watched the switch through it’s full motion. The flipper doesn’t drop slowly like there is a mechanical bind it is just delayed in releasing the hold.

Sounds like your coil stop is busted. A Stern low play special feature. Did you check that?

Pinball life ones are more durable. Should probably have a few on hand to replace the crappy stock Stern ones:
https://www.pinballlife.com/flipper-coil-stop-for-sternsega.html

#6321 35 days ago
Quoted from vireland:

Sounds like your coil stop is busted. A Stern low play special feature. Did you check that?
Pinball life ones are more durable. Should probably have a few on hand to replace the crappy stock Stern ones:
https://www.pinballlife.com/flipper-coil-stop-for-sternsega.html

I have not. I will and report back regardless. Thank you for your replies. I appreciate it.

#6322 30 days ago

I've had this issue to, replacing the coil stops solved it for me. There were coil stops installed where the stop is a different (gold like) metal than the rest of the holder. It got magnatized somehow.

#6323 30 days ago

Is there a complete list of Flipper codes for GOT? Thx

#6324 30 days ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Is there a complete list of Flipper codes for GOT? Thx

Nope but here’s the ones I know of:

AAA (I think)
ABC
XAQ
ERW

All the beta testers have codes so if you can figure out what all the beta testers initials are I’m sure those would pop up some other things.

#6325 30 days ago

The beta testers are part of the credits. To roll the credits do the ABC flipper code.

#6326 30 days ago

The full list of what is in the 1.37 firmware is:
1 2 3 Credits
3 3 3 Hello World
8 4 7 Game Serial number
then there are lots of shouts to the testers and helpers, Deadflip and Dwight himself:
451, 714, 20 20 21, 19 11 2, 7 24 8, 625, 631, 5 18 23, 13 10 4, 4 19 4, 18 15 14
as well as some diagnostic codes that do not work (maybe the functions are not built into production code):
491, 6 14 6, 2 12 11
I love easter eggs and I really like that Dwight used them to thank so many people!

However I do miss the mows, cows and other silly stuff of the old days

#6327 30 days ago

Dang! We’re these in the readme file or did you figure them all out?

#6328 30 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Dang! We’re these in the readme file or did you figure them all out?

It's in the ROM, unencrypted.

#6329 29 days ago

I've spent days testing them all out, one by one!

No, just kidding. You can extract the Linux image from the game code files, in there is a game executable that can be browsed with a standard disassembler. Just look for easter_egg_table_data, in there are code_list_ee_xxx entries.
Guess this will work for all Spike titles.

1 week later
#6330 16 days ago

Threw out this mod today for the battering ram and went back to stock..

Plastic quality is not really suited for this...

Edit: apparently was installed backwards (by previous owner, not me)
gotrammezel (resized).jpg

#6331 16 days ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Threw out this mod today for the battering ram and went back to stock..
Plastic quality is not really suited for this...[quoted image]

You put it on backwards. I know because I made the same mistake. If mezel has any extras they may hook you up.

#6332 16 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

You put it on backwards. I know because I made the same mistake. If mezel has any extras they may hook you up.

Ok, that explains it. Actually this was already installed by the previous owner.
And of course, the original parts were missing. Luckily I was able to source them.

#6333 15 days ago

Hi guys,

Today something strange happened during a game I started with Greyjoy on my pro. After activating stark I wanted to play this house but even after hitting the left and right ramp more than 10 times I could not play the house. Are the rules different during Greyjoy to complete it?

#6334 15 days ago

When Greyjoy is your house, and you are in Stark, you have to hit ALL lit purple shots before you can finish the mode.

#6335 15 days ago

Thank you!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 25.00
$ 26.95
$ 5,899.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
There are 6335 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 127.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside