371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg
There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 144.
#5901 4 years ago
Quoted from Metengo:

You are taking the mickey out of us.
But what do i know........

The game got a lot better, and it has nothing to do with the final seasons.

#5902 4 years ago

So pumped about this. I just got done playing a game on my pro and saw the GOT kicks ass thread was en fuego..

#5903 4 years ago

This is great news. I’ve owned a premium for a year and love it. I still need to fix orbit so thanks for revisiting that Chuck. It’s also time for me to clean under upper play field. If anyone has a quick cheat sheet on that removal I’ll take it. Chuck are you going to stream your premium? Deadflip I’m looking forward to yours.

#5904 4 years ago

Eskaybee .... time for you to come to San Marcos to visit!

What happens to colordmd after upgrade? Do I need to update it as well?

#5905 4 years ago

It will be really interesting to see if Stern took any of our suggestions and implemented them.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-bugs-and-code-wishlist

#5906 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

It will be really interesting to see if Stern took any of our suggestions and implemented them.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-bugs-and-code-wishlist

Nah, from what I heard they just randomly added stuff everywhere because they hate us.

*sarcasm*

#5908 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Also, surely the Wall/WHC MB stack bug will have been fixed, as well as the Light Super JP bug.

Both fixed. Also before on the pro if you hit the dragon with mystery lit, you’d get credit for two hits to the dragon. That’s gone too.

#5909 4 years ago

Question for ya chuckwurt

You mentioned that castle multiball will look totally different. What about the iron throne?

Reason for asking is that I have not played with the glass off. So I’ve yet to see iron throne and castle multiball. I think I’ve seen everything else in the current code. I want to take off the glass and try castle multiball before the code switch, just to try it out.

I’m going to assume if the iron throne is different, then the “victory laps” have changed also? I’ve read about this, but haven’t got there yet either. Although if the games ending has remained kinda similar, then I want to wait until I experience it through gameplay.

#5910 4 years ago

So if nothing new added, how can new code be that massive? I’m happy, but I’ve gone from excited to cautiously optimistic.

#5911 4 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

So if nothing new added, how can new code be that massive? I’m happy, but I’ve gone from excited to cautiously optimistic.

Chuckwurt said that the code update made the game a lot better so it must be a pretty nice update. He knows GOT inside and out.

#5912 4 years ago

You mentioned that castle multiball will look totally different. What about the iron throne?

No comment. Don’t want to spoil anything. Castle MB was not the only MB that had changes to it though.

#5913 4 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

Lots of new stuff was added.

If you’re expecting new animations and callouts from recent seasons, you’re going to be disappointed. But lots was added to the game in the form of rules, light shows, and polish.

#5914 4 years ago

Yeah, I think some people get really confused by this. A big code update is a RULES update primarily, and then light shows, bug fixes, etc. Rarely do you ever see new call outs, animations, etc. There's no way in hell they would add content from the show that happened after the game was released. That is fantasy land.

#5915 4 years ago

Good points.

#5916 4 years ago

New rules will be awesome.

#5917 4 years ago

Awesome, can't wait till monday
Thx dwight and team

#5918 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Lots of new stuff was added

STOKED on this.
Hoping the ColorDMD team gets ahold of the new code and will be able to implement color tones to the new code improvements. I enjoy GOT pro a ton with its strategies and ever changing houses to pick at the beginning, but since I got the colordmd enhancement for GOT pro, I struggle to play any other GOT w/o the Color DMD. It just brings the game together so well.

#5919 4 years ago

Same here, love the colordmd in this one but it will probably be a few months before we see an update on this from colordmd. It will depend if there are a lot of new animations I guess. If I'm correct only new animations aren't colorized?

#5920 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

But lots was added to the game in the form of rules, light shows, and polish.

For me the code is already pretty good-that is why I love it. What I really want to see from code update is option to hold left flipper to allow ball to pass through orbit for alternative skill shot. The current skill shot is very lackluster. It is great to hear they are finally doing another run of Pros, I have been told it is one of the top earning pins for operators-good stuff. GOT kicks ass

#5921 4 years ago

Could we be getting an adult mode? I doubt it, but like love to hear the hound yelling about eating every fucking chicken in this place.

#5922 4 years ago

Could we be getting an adult mode? I doubt it, but like love to hear the hound yelling about eating every fucking chicken in this place.

I need to watch the show someday. And maybe get another pro.

Rob

#5923 4 years ago

Is this making the trending rounds on social media today? My buddy just texted me this a couple hours ago. Hilarious.

Weiner, weiner. Weiner party. Weiner, weiner.

#5924 4 years ago

Can't wait to watch the stream.. Makes me wish I had my pro still. My retinas have finally recovered well enough for more punishment.

#5925 4 years ago

Just finished playing a sweet game on my GOT. I sure do hope they leave the spinner rules alone. They are perfect the way they are. I was crushing it over and over and over for about 38M a hit. Love this game!

#5926 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Just finished playing a sweet game on my GOT. I sure do hope they leave the spinner rules alone. They are perfect the way they are. I was crushing it over and over and over for about 38M a hit. Love this game!

Definitely one of the most fun spinners to rip in any recent game. I love how the sound changes as the scoring gets more lucrative.

Rob

#5927 4 years ago

man, i'm so glad i kept this game since the beginning. great game will get even better.

#5928 4 years ago

Was literally just about to put my GoT Prem up for sale until this thread insight. Now I gotta wait and play the new code. Thanks for posting this info!

#5929 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Both fixed. Also before on the pro if you hit the dragon with mystery lit, you’d get credit for two hits to the dragon. That’s gone too.

I thought I was dreaming all the time, but this bug was indeed present

So so looking forward to this. Staying up late tonight for this (midnight overhere then)

#5930 4 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

I thought I was dreaming all the time, but this bug was indeed present
So so looking forward to this. Staying up late tonight for this (midnight overhere then)

That Will make two of us who’ll watch the stream from Belgium

#5931 4 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

I wonder if walking dead is next vault

If it is, hopefully they fix the terrible Premium cabinet art.

#5932 4 years ago
Quoted from Bingovit:

That Will make two of us who’ll watch the stream from Belgium

Three, if you turn the flag by 90 degrees and change the order of colors.

#5933 4 years ago

I hope that they have changed the music. It's nice to have the theme song in the game, but those few bars just repeating over and over and over and over all throughout the game drives me up a wall. Let's have a little variety. As it is I have the music off.

#5934 4 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I hope that they have changed the music. It's nice to have the theme song in the game, but those few bars just repeating over and over and over and over all throughout the game drives me up a wall. Let's have a little variety. As it is I have the music off.

Yeah. The show had lots of memorable music.

#5935 4 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Browsing trogh the music via pinball bwoser the game has lots of great music... I just never get to hear that because I'm such a bad player.

So yeah, less of the title music plz!

#5936 4 years ago

I know the code will be revealed tonight, but when does it get released to us peons?

#5937 4 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

I know the code will be revealed tonight, but when does it get released to us peons?

It should be available right after the reveal.

#5938 4 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

I'd guess 5 PM Central.

#5939 4 years ago

So what you're saying is, it's going to be a late night. Got it.

#5940 4 years ago

Can't wait to see the new code. I had considered trading my premium.Shame because GOT is an all time favorite theme! Hoping the upper play field will be incorporated into the strategy more.

#5941 4 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

So what you're saying is, it's going to be a late night. Got it.

Very early Morning here!

#5942 4 years ago

Looks like the Stern servers will be overloaded and crawling again as we all try to get the code as soon as it's available. I may just wait a day or so.

#5943 4 years ago

Super excited to see this. Please tell me something was done with Iron Throne. That needed some call outs and fanfare for sure.

Making Castle worthwhile will be great as well as it had so much potential but was never part of any strategy due to it's value.

#5944 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Super excited to see this. Please tell me something was done with Iron Throne. That needed some call outs and fanfare for sure.
Making Castle worthwhile will be great as well as it had so much potential but was never part of any strategy due to it's value.

That's my hope. Iron Throne is fun to get to, but once there it's underwhelming imo.

Outside of that, I'm assuming all the known bugs will be removed. Then I'm hoping to see the spinner nerfed a little bit. It's a fun shot, but it's just too easy to exploit. Restructuring how a couple of the houses play would be nice as well.

#5945 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

You’re going to get one of these for sure. Haha

#5946 4 years ago

Omg....... 20 minutes in and already insane changes!

#5947 4 years ago

Has anyone confirmed that they are making these again? Pros or Premiums?

#5948 4 years ago

Some great changes only 30 mins in! I wonder if they are going to go over the pro model as well? Sucks we need to wait a couple of more days, but it will be worth the wait!

#5949 4 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

Has anyone confirmed that they are making these again? Pros or Premiums?

Dwight said he can't answer this.

#5950 4 years ago

Love what he did with the upper pf. Loved the new added abilities!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
6,575 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass/page/119 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.