371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg

There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 144.
#5851 4 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Any chance this gets vaulted with this news? Man, I love me some GOT and with this news I'd be tempted to pick up one (used or vaulted).

I think Pros are being re run. I don’t think premiums are.

#5852 4 years ago

It was never out of production to begin with. I heard there is a batch of pros going through right now.

#5853 4 years ago
Quoted from markp99:

Chuck, you suck! You knew and did not even hint??

go reread some of his posts from the last few days; there were some subtle hints

This is an amazing update if you think about it. 1. I doubt it'll be a simple bug fix or two if they're doing a reveal stream with Jack and announcing it. 2. This is the FIRST time Dwight has gone back and revisited one of his games since coming back to stern. This is huge as it shows Sterns personnel dept has grown and that they are trusting their guys to revisit code during working hours...at least i hope Dwight did this during working hours lol

#5854 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

go reread some of his posts from the last few days; there were some subtle hints
This is an amazing update if you think about it. 1. I doubt it'll be a simple bug fix or two if they're doing a reveal stream with Jack and announcing it. 2. This is the FIRST time Dwight has gone back and revisited one of his games since coming back to stern. This is huge as it shows Sterns personnel dept has grown and that they are trusting their guys to revisit code during working hours...at least i hope Dwight did this during working hours lol

SKB, Yes, thinking back, you are right. Some very subtle hints.

I agree that they probably would not do any sort of reveal for a bug-fix release. "Hey, look at this, no more glitch."

Seem to recall Dwight was a serious GOT fan; maybe this was his motivation. I hope they catch us up in the story now that the series is complete.

I think a "Westeros BBQ Mode" might be cool:

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#5855 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

YO!! With heavy heart I regret to inform the group that I will be trading away my beloved PRO for good. It was a hell of a ride with that puppy, and loved playing the hell out of it. But all good things must come to an end.
HOWEVER: the game I am trading it for is going to be a GOT Premium!! Cannot wait to pick it up. I will have it by the end of this month. I might need to lean on some of the other owners to help with the left orbit fix when I get it. I assume nothing was done to this one.

let us know if you feel you made a mistake after 6 months with the premium... i made that move and maybe going to buy a pro back after selling a mint premium modded with topper for only 5800

#5856 4 years ago

My prayers are answered!

#5857 4 years ago

I found GoT (pro) to be a really nice shooting game, unlike IMDN for example. I would certainly own another if money wasn't an issue.

Rob

#5858 4 years ago

This is incredible news. I can’t wait to see the new stuff. Almost feels like I’m getting a new game.

#5859 4 years ago

No more premiums being made makes me sad. Will the code update be for premium too?

#5860 4 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Any chance this gets vaulted with this news? Man, I love me some GOT and with this news I'd be tempted to pick up one (used or vaulted).

YES, PLEASE!!!

#5861 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

No more premiums being made makes me sad. Will the code update be for premium too?

Yeah, bummer. I might be in the minority, but I want a Premium. The Pro is one smooth fast shooter though.

#5862 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

It was never out of production to begin with. I heard there is a batch of pros going through right now.

It was.

#5863 4 years ago

Oooh shit! I cant wait! This is awesome news !!!!

#5864 4 years ago

Argument time...I like premium better. I just think the upper playfield and better lighting ad a lot to the game. Pro is sweet too though

#5865 4 years ago

They never officially announced it was done. Just because it wasn't on the main site doesn't mean it's done.

#5866 4 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

Argument time...I like premium better. I just think the upper playfield and better lighting ad a lot to the game. Pro is sweet too though

I'm not arguing with that, LOL. I'm on your side.

#5867 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

They never officially announced it was done. Just because it wasn't on the main site doesn't mean it's done.

They officialy announced it on Facebook that they're done and that you can get all the accessories while they are still in stock.

#5868 4 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Yeah, bummer. I might be in the minority, but I want a Premium. The Pro is one smooth fast shooter though.

Agreed. But I’d never buy a pro. The playfield is too plain and I know I’d get bored of it quickly.

Now I need to sell a game so I can buy a premium GOT!

#5869 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

They definitely stopped making the game. You are right about pros being on the line now.

#5870 4 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

This is incredible news. I can’t wait to see the new stuff. Almost feels like I’m getting a new game.

You are getting a new game. Haha

#5871 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Yep! You won’t even recognize castle MB

#5872 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

They definitely stopped making the game. You are right about pros being on the line now.

New Cab art package?! (PLZ!!!)

#5873 4 years ago

Did they add anything from newer seasons?

#5874 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

New Cab art package?! (PLZ!!!)

Doubt it.

#5875 4 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

Did they add anything from newer seasons?

No

#5877 4 years ago

Well. Did they make better use of the lights?

#5878 4 years ago

Damn. I was hoping for new material from the last few seasons.

#5879 4 years ago

If they ovrhaul the art package I'll get one.

I do like Swords of Rage better in most Areas, but with that game I want the Premium/ LE, wich I coudn't afford at the Moment.

With GoT I only WANT the Pro!

#5880 4 years ago

I'll never get over Ramsey and joffrey getting bumped off

#5881 4 years ago

Can’t wait to see the new code!

#5882 4 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

I'll never get over Ramsey and joffrey getting bumped off

Hopefully more callouts, animations at least

#5883 4 years ago

Yeah better animations vs stick figures and video you can't make out. The one of Jamie Lannister is the worst

#5884 4 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

Well. Did they make better use of the lights?

Yes.

#5885 4 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

Yeah better animations vs stick figures and video you can't make out. The one of Jamie Lannister is the worst

Get a color dmd.

#5887 4 years ago

Dwight went HARD on this code.
If you own a GOT, get ready to love it more.
I had a premium in the studio on loan, gonna have to find another!

#5888 4 years ago

I thought of that. But they can't do code updates if I'm right

#5889 4 years ago

Lmao. Hurry up buy a GOT. Get the pros that are being made now! Sales must be down. How about updating ghostbusters since there’s plenty unsold at distributors just collecting dust.

#5890 4 years ago

The Pro and Premium/LE are so much different. I wonder if the update focus on one or the other more? I guess we will see in a few days.

#5891 4 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

Quoted from Rum-Z:

I'm not arguing with that, LOL. I'm on your side.

The Pro is better!

#5892 4 years ago

This is very exciting news for people who own this game. Its kind of like getting a new game or Christmas in July or something! I never expected this game would ever be revisited, what a nice surprise!

Thank you Dwight!

#5893 4 years ago

I wonder if walking dead is next vault

#5894 4 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

I wonder if walking dead is next vault

I’ve been thinking the same.

#5895 4 years ago

Damn, why couldn’t they have done this at the end of the season several months ago (when I had the game)! O well, enjoyed it while I had it. Could never do well on any location games so I doubt I’ll ever see the hopefully awesome changes they will make to HotK and IT wizards. The ending of the show totally sucked for me too so I’m kinda sour on the whole theme now.

#5896 4 years ago

You are taking the mickey out of us.
New code after the final season without integrating something of the last seasons makes no sense in my opinion.
But what do i know........
We caught you

#5897 4 years ago
Quoted from Metengo:

You are taking the mickey out of us.
New code after the final season without integrating something of the last seasons makes no sense in my opinion.
But what do i know........
We caught you

Yeah but doesn't everyone mostly hate the last two years of the show?

There's not even much to pull new callouts from. The show quickly became Game of Stares when they didn't have Martin's dialogue to lean on. It's insane how much the quality of that show dropped off as it became a CGI showcase.

#5898 4 years ago

Let’s start code rumours I’ll go first......I heard there’s a fresh new wildling multi-ball.

#5899 4 years ago

I have never doubted that we would get finished code. I’ve been saying it for years, just check my post history. This is outstanding news for an outstanding game. I can’t wait. I bought a premium day one and it’s bolted to the floor.

#5900 4 years ago

I'm very excited for this. I'm sure the houses have been tuned up so more reason to pick Stark, Baratheon, etc.

I wonder if we will finally be able to play as Targaryen?

Also, surely the Wall/WHC MB stack bug will have been fixed, as well as the Light Super JP bug.

I really, really hope they fixed the bug in Blackwater where your SJP is lit, you hit the Battering Ram and it makes a sound but no SJP is awarded.

They have probably fixed the exploitable playfield validation rules.

I have always been satisfied with the upper playfield rules, but it sounds like they will be beefed up or completely revamped. Psyched!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass/page/118 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.