371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg
There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 144.
#5751 4 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Bought the slings. Hope to get them soon. Is there an early link to the pop bumper GOT pro? Looking forward to this. Great work.

Thanks PC! Packaged and ready to ship tomorrow morning - with a little something extra in the package

BRING ON THE THRONES! ONE HOUR TO GO!

#5752 4 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Bottle King?
[quoted image]

I think so. Wife brought them home for me. Was hoping for a bottle of Johnnie White Walker but this’ll do!

#5753 4 years ago

GOT (pun intended) prepared by installing PinWorlds slings today! These things are nice! Looking fwd to the pop and door mods as well
Thanx PinballCharlie

screenshot.288 (resized).jpgscreenshot.288 (resized).jpgscreenshot.289 (resized).jpgscreenshot.289 (resized).jpgscreenshot.290 (resized).jpgscreenshot.290 (resized).jpgscreenshot.291 (resized).jpgscreenshot.291 (resized).jpg
#5754 4 years ago

Amazing!! Can’t wait for next week!

#5755 4 years ago

Epic! Best yet...

#5756 4 years ago

After that last episode, the GOT pinball machines should dispense Valium like coins from a Safecracker machine

#5757 4 years ago

And that episode ladies and gentlemen is why at the hands of JJP, game of thrones could have been absolutely jaw dropping incredible. What JJP Did with Hobbit sets an example of what they COULD have done with content this intense!! That battle as a wizard mode!? Jesus Christ I hope you have your heart meds on hand...

#5758 4 years ago

EPIC. One of the best episodes of any show ever?

Made me want to buy the pin, and hope for a JJP version or any version with an LCD

#5759 4 years ago

Between End Game this weekend and GOT, I need a cigarette.

#5760 4 years ago

Holy crap, i looked and seen all of this activity in this thread and thought maybe we got a big code update or something!

#5761 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Holy crap, i looked and seen all of this activity in this thread and thought maybe we got a big code update or something!

that can wait till the end of the show

more long epic episodes to come.

#5762 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Well truth is, stern COULD lay down some amazing update with new light shows, sound, modes and wizard mode based on the end of the series...would they though!?

#5763 4 years ago

Whew - what an episode! I can finally breath again....

#5764 4 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

Well truth is, stern COULD lay down some amazing update with new light shows, sound, modes and wizard mode based on the end of the series...would they though!?

No way, because they aren't still making and selling these games. Sure would be nice if they did though.

#5766 4 years ago

“One more code update a year after the show is finished.” I’ve been sayin that for a LONG time. Let’s give stern time to work with this new material before we chastise them for doing nothing with it.

#5767 4 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

And that episode ladies and gentlemen is why at the hands of JJP, game of thrones could have been absolutely jaw dropping incredible. What JJP Did with Hobbit sets an example of what they COULD have done with content this intense!! That battle as a wizard mode!? Jesus Christ I hope you have your heart meds on hand...

JJP COULD have also made a pile of shit, there’s no guarantee in greatness. It’s hard to make predictions, especially about the future, but I’m happy with the game I have now, and maybe some day it will get better.

#5768 4 years ago

SPOILER!

Speechless! What was the body count of well known characters, like six or seven?

#5769 4 years ago

Is there no seperate topic for this (Spoilers)?

#5770 4 years ago

Well I was wrong on both accounts lol!

#5771 4 years ago

Last night's battle was epic-but what was up with the Cinematography? The dark and cloudy scenes started to get annoying. My wife was like I can't see what is going on? We had to watch in complete darkness because any ambient light would distort picture. Still an amazing battle and one of my favorite episodes. Looking forward to seeing Cersei get her ass handed to her.

#5772 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Last night's battle was epic-but what was up with the Cinematography? The dark and cloudy scenes started to get annoying. My wife was like I can't see what is going on? We had to watch in complete darkness because any ambient light would distort picture. Still an amazing battle and one of my favorite episodes. Looking forward to seeing Cersei get her ass handed to her.

It was tough on my TV. I guess I really only "saw" 61 of 88 minutes.

That episode took 55 days of shooting! Holy crap.

#5773 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Same thing here. Great episode but couldn't see half of what was going on lol.

#5774 4 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

GOT is a very smooth shooting game with great code, I think it integrates the theme very well as is. Admittedly its not the best looking game - but I bet it has to do with the licence being restrictive which would have been the same for JJP. I bet if they would have made it it would be a bit better looking, and a bit more crap on the playfield, but gameplay would suffer. I'm happy with it as is.

#5775 4 years ago

Please delete your spoiler comments!!

#5776 4 years ago

There’s been 3-4 major spoilers in the past handful of posts. Please delete them.

#5777 4 years ago

Eric, sorry. I don't think there is a separate GOT show thread so we GOT carried away. LOL

#5778 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Eric, sorry. I don't think there is a separate GOT show thread so we GOT carried away. LOL

Straight to the wizard mode we go!

#5779 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Hey I’m just glad it didn’t affect me! But could be a HUGE bummer for someone that hasn’t seen it yet.

#5780 4 years ago

[ DELETED ]
Brown,Blue, and Green.

#5781 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

Speaking of - has anyone else noticed the horrible artifacts on GoT during dark scenes? I bought a top of the line OLED TV in anticipation of GoT this season, and the blocky artifacting is just terrible and is exclusive to HBO. They must use some horrible compression techniques that nobody else uses.

Ugh - the first 20 minutes was super dark and artifacting like crazy. I kept pausing to try different settings but nothing really helped. I wish HBO would update their streaming service to 4K Dolby Vision. My TV does great with super dark scenes on modern platforms like Netflix and Amazon. Super compressed 1080p is so three years ago - I wonder what their excuse is?

#5782 4 years ago

Would be sweet if they did a vault edition after the show ends. Maybe with new artwork. Could have a new translite with whoever ends up on the iron throne.

#5783 4 years ago

I watched the show on our newish 65” LG OLED, streamed via HBOGO and had the tv setup at HDR high effect. No issues with it being too dark. Episode looked fantastic!

But just like the pinball; WIC or WHC is supposed to make you feel like you’re engulfed in a winter storm and they did a great job of that effect both in the episode and in the Pinball.

#5784 4 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I watched the show on our newish 65” LG OLED, streamed via HBOGO and had the tv setup at HDR high effect. No issues with it being too dark. Episode looked fantastic!
But just like the pinball; WIC or WHC is supposed to make you feel like you’re engulfed in a winter storm and they did a great job of that effect both in the episode and in the Pinball.

I gotta figure this out then since we likely have the same TV. I switched from streaming thru the TV interface to my Apple TV after the first 40 minutes, and it seemed to clean-up a bit, but the show wasn't as dark at that point. I tried HDR Medium earlier, but no better. I think I need to revisit the episode and watch the first 45 mins through the Apple TV.

#5785 4 years ago

I gotta figure this out then since we likely have the same TV. I switched from streaming thru the TV interface to my Apple TV after the first 40 minutes, and it seemed to clean-up a bit, but the show wasn't as dark at that point. I tried HDR Medium earlier, but no better. I think I need to revisit the episode and watch the first 45 mins through the Apple TV.

Yes. I should mention I was streaming through our Apple TV too.

#5786 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Please delete your spoiler comments!!

LOL...stay off the internet. Thats the only way you arent going to see spoilers bro.

#5787 4 years ago

I was irritated for at least half of the episode last night. Not because of the action, but because I couldn't see it well. I readjusted my TV 3 times during the episode, and just couldn't get it clear and looking good. I've never had so many problems with the dark scenes of GOT. It was just too much action that was being obscured by the "other things" going on caused by (no spoilers here). I felt that because of this, the battle for Hardhome was a lot better. This should have been more epic, but unfortunately the show runners forgot that we use TVs to view the show.

In the end, I liked it. But I was pretty irritated that I couldn't see it well.

#5788 4 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

What JJP Did with Hobbit sets an example of what they COULD have done with content this intense!!

Make it a no-flow wide-body bore? No thanks. I actually traded a Hobbit for a GoT. Zero regrets.

#5789 4 years ago
Quoted from beeker3000:

Make it a no-flow wide-body bore? No thanks. I actually traded a Hobbit for a GoT. Zero regrets.

JJP does make standard body pins...

#5790 4 years ago

Yes, exactly one that's made it to production so far. And it's their best game.

I don't hate JJP. I hate The Hobbit.

#5791 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

LOL...stay off the internet. Thats the only way you arent going to see spoilers bro.

Agreed. But it takes two seconds to delete your comment. Just asking for the sake of others.

#5792 4 years ago

I had a feeling this was for the Show. If it wasn't I just scrolled through 50ish post.

#5794 4 years ago

Thanks PC! Packaged and ready to ship tomorrow morning
BRING ON THE THRONES! ONE HOUR TO GO!

GOT IT!
Outstanding work with shipping and product design. I’ll post pics later of installation. What a great way to celebrate the last season of GOT with these mods and some good sudz.
Thank you PinWorlds.
156FB0D2-2C2B-40E2-BAF4-59E79F33CEAA.jpeg156FB0D2-2C2B-40E2-BAF4-59E79F33CEAA.jpeg5CA1371B-C24E-47F1-A357-538E5EF0F7A1.jpeg5CA1371B-C24E-47F1-A357-538E5EF0F7A1.jpeg

#5795 4 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

GOT IT!
Outstanding work with shipping and product design. I’ll post pics later of installation. What a great way to celebrate the last season of GOT with these mods and some good sudz.
Thank you PinWorlds.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That beer looks so delicious.

#5796 4 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

GOT IT!
Thank you PinWorlds.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Fantastic, Thanks PC!

Who makes the GoT beer? The only place I ever had a really good sour was California. What brewery is is? I am nuts about Russian River Supplication. No distribution channel in Michigan

#5797 4 years ago

Who makes the GoT beer?

Ommegang are on the east coast and have an assortment of GOT brews.
It’s decent stuff, but my GOTO are usually Northern California brews.
Installing mods this weekend. Real detailed stuff you make.

F99CA90F-7855-4E91-A77E-D936A29BB38D (resized).jpegF99CA90F-7855-4E91-A77E-D936A29BB38D (resized).jpeg
#5798 4 years ago

Right after I did some work on GOT pro I got Golden Hand. Man, I wish there was more to this reward because I don’t see it often and it looks so cool with the ColorDMD.
54B906C0-9663-4345-BC60-1C97EDF70E1A.jpeg54B906C0-9663-4345-BC60-1C97EDF70E1A.jpeg

#5799 4 years ago

These sling mods from PinWorlds.com were easy to install. I added glow in the dark bands from Titan to get a Wildfire feel to them.
6A454732-A853-4AEE-8DD5-5511ED7D520E.jpeg6A454732-A853-4AEE-8DD5-5511ED7D520E.jpegFFD69BE5-0914-4B22-897E-A63C0D1FF4D1.jpegFFD69BE5-0914-4B22-897E-A63C0D1FF4D1.jpeg

#5800 4 years ago

The Dragon Stone Castle mod over the Targaryen pop bumper is a must have for GOT pro owners.
3F842C6D-DFD8-40CB-A496-54E794BFC351.jpeg3F842C6D-DFD8-40CB-A496-54E794BFC351.jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnt Cabins, PA
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass/page/116?hl=dkjimbo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.