371349412_280294791383651_655609389386986630_n (resized).jpg
371318912_273439315464555_5052372985924968948_n (resized).jpg
IMG_1962 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1967 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1965 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1879 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1882 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0248 (resized).jpeg
There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 144.
#5701 5 years ago

Any t-800 translites out there?

#5702 5 years ago

Strategy question for Premium. I know playfield validation rules on Pro via Chuckwurt....are these the same (more or less) for Premium???

#5703 5 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

Strategy question for Premium. I know playfield validation rules on Pro via Chuckwurt....are these the same (more or less) for Premium???

Yes, they are the same. The only difference is that you will get one launch from shooter lane directly to the upper playfield per ball. So depending on your strat/progress on upper PF you might want to let the game auto plunge up to the upper PF. BUT it's still almost always best to short plunge.

1 week later
#5704 5 years ago

I'm developing a rather "outside the box" 3D lighted sling blade mod to bring more of the map elements from the GoT intro sequence into the pin. I haven't finalized painting, materials or lighting yet, but I am close. The mod will be called Wolf vs. Lion and is modeled to represent the cities of Winterfell and King's Landing (I'm a huge fan of the books, series and pinball machine

I was hoping to snag a couple testers to see how these things hold up. Specifically, I am looking for a Premium and Pro version tester; someone who plays their pin quite a bit to give these a good test.

Installation is simple - remove the old sling blades, replace the bottom GI lamp under the sling with the included Matrix connector, connect the new sling and install the new sling blades.

I already have an LE tester, but if you have a Premium or Pro and you want to give me some feedback on the fit, finish and durability (and can take a few pics), please PM me and I will get this package out to you!

Thanks!

-PinballCharlie

Wolf vs Lion Slings (resized).jpgWolf vs Lion Slings (resized).jpg

#5705 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

I'm developing a rather "out of the box" 3D lighted sling blade mod to bring more of the map elements from the GoT intro sequence into the pin. I haven't finalized painting, materials or lighting yet, but I am close. The mod will be called Wolf vs. Lion and it modeled to represent the cities of Winterfell and King's Landing (I'm a huge fan of the books, series and pinball machine
I was hoping to snag a couple testers to see how these things hold up. Specifically, I am looking for a Premium and Pro version tester; someone who plays their pin quite a bit to give these a good test.
Installation is simple - remove the old sling blades, replace the bottom GI lamp under the sling with the included Matrix connector, connect the new sling and install the new sling blades.
I already have an LE tester, but if you have a Premium or Pro and you want to give me some feedback on the fit, finish and durability (and can take a few pics), please PM me and I will get this package out to you!
Thanks!
-PinballCharlie
[quoted image]

Cool. I have a pro and would love to give it a shot.

#5706 5 years ago

Thanks for all the inquiries! I have my testers - looking forward to the feedback!

Lion 1 (resized).jpgLion 1 (resized).jpg
#5707 5 years ago

Whos excited for the 14th!

#5708 5 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Whos excited for the 14th!

Wooot!!!! I can't wait!! Although, I'll be sad that this series will come to a close after this last season. I hope Lady Stoneheart makes an appearance

#5709 5 years ago

I’m pumped! However, I did think it was tomorrow night, not the 14th.

#5710 5 years ago

Man it sure would be nice if Stern could do some polish on this game and drop some code on the 14th. Wishful thinking I know, but it sure could use some love.

#5711 5 years ago

Wooot!!!! I can't wait!! Although, I'll be sad that this series will come to a close after this last season. I hope Lady Stoneheart makes an appearance

Have no fear. They're doing a pilot for a new Fire and Ice series that takes place in the same realm, just thousands of years before!

#5712 5 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Have no fear. They're doing a pilot for a new Fire and Ice series that takes place in the same realm, just thousands of years before!

Yea there is a whole history and world to explore!

#5713 5 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Man it sure would be nice if Stern could do some polish on this game and drop some code on the 14th. Wishful thinking I know, but it sure could use some love.

I actually would love for them to wait for the series finally and update the code for the entire show/story. I can’t wait to see how those 3d slings look and work. I know you have your testers, but if something falls through I would love to test them for you.

#5714 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Yea there is a whole history and world to explore!

and more money to be made on the back of a great series, no doubt they'll try and bleed every last penny out of it until it bears no resemblance to the original - just like so many other great series.

#5715 5 years ago

Finally going to be getting a Color DMD for my pro at MGC this weekend. Can't wait! Still love this game!

#5716 5 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

I can’t wait to see how those 3d slings look and work. I know you have your testers, but if something falls through I would love to test them for you.

Yeah - I can't wait either It's a pretty dramatic change to the pin since the player is always looking in the flipper area.

I have sent out all of my viable prototypes and they should be in the hands of the testers in the next few days. If everything fits and I get a positive response, I'll put them on the market here on Pinside in the next couple weeks (I am targeting a price between $60 and $80 for the set - depending on the amount of post processing and painting/clearcoating required for the finished models).

Also, I have a no obligation limited pre-release list started for a 25% discount, if you wanna sign up:

https://www.pinworlds.com/wolfvslion

-PC

#5717 5 years ago

Yeah - I can't wait either It's a pretty dramatic change to the pin since the player is always looking in the flipper area.
I have sent out all of my viable prototypes and they should be in the hands of the testers in the next few days. If everything fits and I get a positive response, I'll put them on the market here on Pinside in the next couple weeks (I am targeting a price between $60 and $80 for the set - depending on the amount of post processing and painting/clearcoating required for the finished models).
Also, I have a no obligation limited pre-release list started for a 25% discount, if you wanna sign up:
https://www.pinworlds.com/wolfvslion
-PC

Sounds like a good deal. Good luck with your release.

#5718 5 years ago

Off to a great start!!!

#5719 5 years ago

Thing are moving quickly now.

“We’re in the endgame now”. Wait. That’s the wrong franchise.

#5720 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Off to a great start!!!

Yessiree! I hope Arya does some ass kicking this season.

#5721 5 years ago

Last night's season opener was stellar! Wow they do such a fantastic job with this franchise. I loved the cliffhanger at the end-holy shit, can't wait till next week. Shit is getting real

#5722 5 years ago

Good times.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#5723 5 years ago

I think I completed iron throne yesterday (worth 5B)! I completed all the houses during this mode.

In the phase after that I had always 3 blue shots lit, is this normal or this a phase that keeps on going? Or do you have to complete it as well?

#5724 5 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

I think I completed iron throne yesterday (worth 5B)! I completed all the houses during this mode.
In the phase after that I had always 3 blue shots lit, is this normal or this a phase that keeps on going? Or do you have to complete it as well?

It goes into a victory laps type state. You got 5 billion in Iron Throne alone? That’s massive!! Well done sir. You are now ruler of the 7 kingdoms. First of his name. Haha

#5725 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It goes into a victory laps type state. You got 5 billion in Iron Throne alone? That’s massive!! Well done sir. You are now ruler of the 7 kingdoms. First of his name. Haha

He's the one true heir to the throne. LOL

#5726 5 years ago

Damn good work! Which house were you, may help us guess the end of the series!

#5727 5 years ago

I used Martell as house. It's the only house that makes it a little more achievable because of the add-a-balls in the multiballs.
Thought with tyrell scoring would have been a lot better

And yes 5B in the wizard mode alone, I think it was a 9B game in total. (3 balls, 2 extra's, outlanes wide open, a pro machine)

#5728 4 years ago

I'm really struggling with the Targaryen/Castle Black shot on the premium. Any tricks to it other than practice? I seem to make every other shot in the game pretty easily. Is it just a super tight shot or could it perhaps be the way my machine is set up?

#5729 4 years ago
Quoted from sprite:

I'm really struggling with the Targaryen/Castle Black shot on the premium. Any tricks to it other than practice? I seem to make every other shot in the game pretty easily. Is it just a super tight shot or could it perhaps be the way my machine is set up?

Just a super tight shot that requires a precision shot to make it all the way to the top where the opto and kicker are. Once you find it you are good to go but finding it can be tough.
Speaking of that shot. I can't seem to get mine to register consistently anymore nor kick the ball back out me when it does make the shot. I can hear the coil fire but it's like it's firing to soon or to late. Guessing it has something to do with it not registering all the time. Frustrating part is when I manually push a ball up there it works 100% of the time. Of a flipper it's down to 25% on a clean shot

#5730 4 years ago
Quoted from sprite:

Practice. Shot is hard. Line it up like anything else.

#5731 4 years ago
Quoted from sprite:

I had the same.. I realized that a moving ball (from inlane feed, or controlled catch) would rarely result in a successful targaryen shot.
Once I started shooting the dragon shot with a completely stopped cradled ball, I had a significant higher success rate

#5732 4 years ago

Yesterday I made a single shot of 2.5B. It was the second super jackpot in hand of the king and I had 5x running (playing as greyjoy with martell and tyrell already completed)

#5733 4 years ago
Quoted from DavidPinballWizz:

Yesterday I made a single shot of 2.5B. It was the second super jackpot in hand of the king and I had 5x running (playing as greyjoy with martell and tyrell already completed)

Nice! That ain’t easy to do. Well done.

#5734 4 years ago

I've finally finished the Wolf vs. Lion mod (it only took about nine months)! Thank you testers for all the feedback - it was great working through the details with you!

I only made a handful since I'm not sure about demand. They can be purchased on Pinside HERE:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1139-pinworlds/02418-wolf-vs-lion-lighted-sling-blades-for-game-of-thrones

In my quest to bring more of the series intro sequence map elements to this pin, I'm almost done with my lighted Dragon Castle pop bumper cap topper. Still working out the finish and lighting details but it's really starting to take shape!! Unfortunately, this will be for PRO owners only but should be available here in a couple weeks.

-PC

GOT2 (resized).jpgGOT2 (resized).jpgDragon1 (resized).jpgDragon1 (resized).jpgDragon2 (resized).jpgDragon2 (resized).jpgCH2 (resized).jpgCH2 (resized).jpgDragon3 (resized).jpgDragon3 (resized).jpg
#5735 4 years ago

Can't wait for Thrones tonight - should be epic! (88 minutes long)!!! I am terribly nervous for the remaining characters lives, though. Now that Theon has atoned and Brienne has kind of completed her story arc, I have a bad feeling about them

#5736 4 years ago

The battle will be at night. So I’m going to turn up the brightness on my tv. I don’t want to miss anything

#5737 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

The battle will be at night. So I’m going to turn up the brightness on my tv. I don’t want to miss anything

Speaking of - has anyone else noticed the horrible artifacts on GoT during dark scenes? I bought a top of the line OLED TV in anticipation of GoT this season, and the blocky artifacting is just terrible and is exclusive to HBO. They must use some horrible compression techniques that nobody else uses.

#5738 4 years ago

Speaking of - has anyone else noticed the horrible artifacts on GoT during dark scenes? I bought a top of the line OLED TV in anticipation of GoT this season, and the blocky artifacting is just terrible and is exclusive to HBO. They must use some horrible compression techniques that nobody else uses.

I think it’s TV related. My Sony is sometimes bad with it, but its motion is super smooth (Samsung judder drives me insane), so it’s superior for sports and gaming.

#5739 4 years ago

My LG oled has no artifacting in dark scenes. We watch got through Hulu tv.

#5741 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

My LG is great too.

What?! I have an LG B8 and it is terrible. I stream through Amazon Prime. I have it tuned perfectly and all other content looks amazing. And it is only dark scenes on GoT - all bright scenes look great. Looks like I have some research to do to figure this out.

#5742 4 years ago

I've noticed this as well. But for some reason my mind wants to think it's some kind of crazy slo-mo thing that HBO does throughout the show just to land at the desired length for the show?

#5743 4 years ago

Either way tonight is going to be amazing! I anticipate a great battle, that they basically have to lose to the walkers..

#5744 4 years ago

Also I always thought Arya was going to make it, but now she totally is going to die tonight..

#5745 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Also I always thought Arya was going to make it, but now she totally is going to die tonight..

Yep, gettin busy with the blacksmith one day. Gettin killed by white walkers the next!

#5746 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Either way tonight is going to be amazing! I anticipate a great battle, that they basically have to lose to the walkers..

I actually think they might win at winterfell. But the knight king took an army south to King’s landing, where they will wipe them all out. And the winners at winterfell have to face another threat, now from the south.

This is my theory.

#5747 4 years ago

Trying to find a good deal on a Pro near MD PA VA.

#5748 4 years ago

88 minutes? I’m ready.

23C7623E-02A6-4660-A954-624BACFC3D41 (resized).jpeg23C7623E-02A6-4660-A954-624BACFC3D41 (resized).jpegADF080B9-9AF0-4EF4-981F-9D863968C8DE (resized).jpegADF080B9-9AF0-4EF4-981F-9D863968C8DE (resized).jpegD845BC15-492B-41A3-BEFD-12265ADAC943 (resized).jpegD845BC15-492B-41A3-BEFD-12265ADAC943 (resized).jpeg
#5749 4 years ago

In my quest to bring more of the series intro sequence map elements to this pin, I'm almost done with my lighted Dragon Castle pop bumper cap topper. Still working out the finish and lighting details but it's really starting to take shape!! Unfortunately, this will be for PRO owners only but should be available here in a couple weeks.

Bought the slings. Hope to get them soon. Is there an early link to the pop bumper GOT pro? Looking forward to this. Great work.

#5750 4 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

88 minutes? I’m ready.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Bottle King?
C7BF7434-7744-48A3-A18D-83F1D81F9DC1 (resized).jpegC7BF7434-7744-48A3-A18D-83F1D81F9DC1 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Advance, NC
Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-kicks-ass/page/115?hl=guinnesstime and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.