Topic Stats

• 6,310 posts
  • 405 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by chuckwurt
  • Topic is favorited by 105 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 767 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CD15AE4D-A21E-4E0A-8BD9-332AC699E75E (resized).jpeg
daeneris (resized).jpg
B7CB39CB-EF16-45FF-8241-996703DDA98D (resized).jpeg
DCC90410-AC9F-4384-A16F-71B320968048 (resized).jpeg
668CB7EB-E3FC-4911-962A-84751B6E583B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191002_165255806 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191002_165240183 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
D5ACDF6E-4B07-41D4-AC88-4936E041474F (resized).jpeg
6EE633D9-9C34-461F-A691-C5E18A2525ED (resized).jpeg
CFA15BFF-108B-4D99-A796-8B37726457B7 (resized).jpeg
15681164482585371600459246887657 (resized).jpg
18794F64-73BA-4BCA-AB12-21F1BE6BD6BD (resized).jpeg
JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg

There are 6310 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 127.
#5501 1 year ago

Lately I've been playing as Baratheon and working towards wall multiball. If I hit a random lock for Blackwater mb then I lock that ball. By doing this I can usually get 2 houses unlocked by the time I start Blackwater then an additional 2 houses unlocked by the time I start wall mb. The trick is starting 2 modes before starting wall mb. I have reached HOTK more often since playing this strategy.

#5502 1 year ago

I don't know much about this game... Kind of flew under the radar but I like SR games. From the videos it seems pro is sufficient but am I wrong? Is premium the only way to go? For example I think GB pro is a waste compared to prem

#5503 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

I don't know much about this game... Kind of flew under the radar but I like SR games. From the videos it seems pro is sufficient but am I wrong? Is premium the only way to go? For example I think GB pro is a waste compared to prem

GOT is great fun no matter which you choose. Pro if you want pure speed, prem if you want added rules of the upper playfield and destroying castles, etc.

The game it built around combos and multipliers so lots prefer the pro, but like I said, plenty to like about the prem/le too.

Also good luck finding a premium. I don’t think they made that many. I don’t see them for sale often.

#5504 1 year ago

The Pro / Prem debate on GoT comes down to personal taste. Pro is a rabid adrenaline-pumping beast for flow-junkies, Prem is slowed down somehow by the upper pf, more visually cluttered but offers an extra mode on the mini pf. And the Prem/LE have the much nicer cabinet artworks.

#5505 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

There are many of us who think the pro is the only way to go on this one. Don't get me wrong...the prem/LE is a good game, but the pro is better in my opinion. The pro has better flow, better visibility, better theme integration (you actually hit the dragon shot for Targaryen, the "far north" lanes to build towards The Wall multiball, etc).

That said, the prem/LE add some great stuff. The smooth flapping wings on the dragon are cool (pro has a simple coil pushing them up and down), the upper playfield adds different shots and strategies, the light show is amazing (pro is good too, but not this good) and the ball going on to the throne is a cool trick. Plus the LE has a really beautiful art package.

You can't go wrong with either, but for me the pro is the way to go.

As for strategy, I like stacking Lannister with Greyjoy. That way when I miss a Greyjoy shot, chances are I am lighting a Lannister shot in the process. But yea...multiball stacked with these two really helps. I can hit Hand of the King semi-regularly, but I've only sat on the Iron Throne twice in the year and a half I have had it. Freaking Drogon is usually the only thing standing between me and the throne. What a rush battling him!

To me that is the perfect challenge level...a great mini-wizard mode that can be achieved during a good game, and a final that is achievable, but usually JUST out of reach. It is one I know I can do, but rarely enough to keep me coming back for more. Right now I am finding the same thing with Spider-Man. Superhero is always just out of reach. I've gotten so close I can taste it, but haven't quite gotten there yet. Soon.

#5506 1 year ago

Still my favorite game. I can't believe how many haters there are against GOT. I brought the premium. I can see how someone likes the flow of the pro better. The one thing I would point out is the light show on the premiums/le is a much better vs. the single color on the pro.

If you can find an le or premium, i would go with it. I think the upper playfield castle adds a lot. so does the iron throne.

#5507 1 year ago

Small tip. If you finish your 4th mode with a center shot, like last shot for Martell, Greyjoy, Lannister, you will finish the mode and begin HOTK with a single shot!

#5508 1 year ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Here's an update: I sux at this game, but refuse to lower my sword. Can't seam to make it to HOTK no matter what house I start with. I don't use Tyrell or Marsell because I want my daughter to keep her name on for high score. Every time I have three houses and need just one shot to get my fourth house I'll miss the shot and hit the stand up target and drains. Got so pissed yesterday that I started watching the blu ray DVD's of The Game of Thrones that I received for my B-Day. Like that's going to help me. After two episodes I felt like I should be the hand of the King. No such luck, but I did get and new Grand Champion score. I've got to do it within the next four days. That's my goal for HOTK. If not I'm John Snow and we know what he is.

Do yourself a favor and watch chuckwurt’s tutorial on the SDTM stream. Your understanding of the machine and strategies will completely change for the better. I’m currently re-watching because there’s so much depth and breadth to this game that I forgot was there. I believe there are 4(?) parts to this tutorial.

#5509 1 year ago

P.S. GOT still kicks as much ass as the day I brought it home. What an amazing game.

#5510 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

I tried out a GOT pro as it was a great deal and I surprisingly fell in love with it and had an opportunity to "upgrade" to a premium. Did the swap and I still liked the game but the upper play field does slow things down and I just didn't love it.. I tried as the light show is incredible ( and blinding) on the premium/LE but overall It just didnt have the flow the pro does... so I sold the premium and just re-bought a pro and it ain't going anywhere! It replaced tron as my favorite game and that says something. Such an amazing game that has yet to get old... and games get old to me quick.

#5511 1 year ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

I tried out a GOT pro as it was a great deal and I surprisingly fell in love with it and had an opportunity to "upgrade" to a premium. Did the swap and I still liked the game but the upper play field does slow things down and I just didn't love it.. I tried as the light show is incredible ( and blinding) on the premium/LE but overall It just didnt have the flow the pro does... so I sold the premium and just re-bought a pro and it ain't going anywhere! It replaced tron as my favorite game and that says something. Such an amazing game that has yet to get old... and games get old to me quick.

Hey! I’m the guy who bought your pro I’ve bought several games from people and I could tell that you were still in love with that machine when I was loading it in the van. Glad to hear you got another (I like the pro much better too).

#5512 1 year ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Hey! I’m the guy who bought your pro I’ve bought several games from people and I could tell that you were still in love with that machine when I was loading it in the van. Glad to hear you got another (I like the pro much better too).

I was temped to come steal it back!! LOL!! Kinda serious! But I'm glad you are enjoying it too!.. its such a special machine!

#5513 1 year ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

I was temped to come steal it back!! LOL!! Kinda serous! But I'm glad you are enjoying it too!.. its such a special machine!

I don’t doubt it one bit. If I came home and found you wheeling it out of the house I’d just say “yeah I kinda figured this would happen”. If I see you at Expo, first couple of beers are on me.

#5514 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Easiest modes to complete:
Stark - three ramps then an orbit.
Martell - three orbits within 10 secs of each other.
Greyjoy- hit every shot once
Baratheon - go orbit, dragon, drops.
Start playing as Baratheon. Do that for a couple days and try to beat all the above modes.
If you have Lannister available to start going into MB play that mode then. Other than MB, it’s a dangerous mode to play in single ball.

I've been starting with Baratheon most of the times. I'll do a short plunge, then shoot left ramp. Start battle and take Baratheon before I lock any balls. Work on Grayjoy, Stark and locking balls and drain 1st ball. Start 2nd ball and finish locking balls, having both Stark, Grayjoy and by this time Lannister is ready too. Start MB with Grayjoy and Lannister. Finishing at least Grayjoy and sometimes both houses before I drain. Start 3rd ball and F that up if I don't get the extra ball while battling Stark. I know sometimes it's the light show that gets the better of me. I'll take my PinStadium light off AS and see if that help. If it does I'll buy another set. Thanks to all who posted the last couple of days.

#5515 1 year ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

I've been starting with Baratheon most of the times. I'll do a short plunge, then shoot left ramp. Start battle and take Baratheon before I lock any balls. Work on Grayjoy, Stark and locking balls and drain 1st ball. Start 2nd ball and finish locking balls, having both Stark, Grayjoy and by this time Lannister is ready too. Start MB with Grayjoy and Lannister. Finishing at least Grayjoy and sometimes both houses before I drain. Start 3rd ball and F that up if I don't get the extra ball while battling Stark. I know sometimes it's the light show that gets the better of me. I'll take my PinStadium light off AS and see if that help. If it does I'll buy another set. Thanks to all who posted the last couple of days.

Short plunge, to then shoot ramp is a waste of ball save/playfield validation.

Why not, short plunge. Then with ball on right flipper either post transfer and shoot Tyrell targets to start working on lock (and potentially lighting Tyrell) or - my preferred option - shoot the Baratheon targets which then ricochet into the Tyrell targets every single time. This will light a lock without putting your ball at risk.

IF you ONLY hit 1 drop target (Baratheon) and 1 standup target (Tyrell), the playfield isn't yet valid and you can safely let the ball drain and rinse and repeat. That would mean you could start with a different House rather than Baratheon (which you would light as indicated above). I'd choose Stark (As you don't want to use Tyrell or Martell to preserve your daughters highscores) as it's a pain to hit the right ramp JUST to light Stark.

Remember: That the playfield validation rules apply ANY time a ball is served up to the shooter lane, whether that be after a lock or after a ballsave. You just have to beat the autoplunge (which can be done with a 'mini plunge' just to get the ball away from the switch, before you plunge with the right strength to allow a short plunge / trap.)

I also try and lock a ball the second it is lit, for two reasons. Firstly, If you go lock, ramp, lock, ramp, lock, ramp 3 ramps will ensure that Lannister is lit at precisely the same time that MB starts. If you hit a ramp when lock isn't lit you'll have Lannister lit before MB, and will either have to choose another house, or pass - which means you'll have to light another house before you can select anything.
Secondly, dependent on your lock settings you can't stack light locks, so you want to have the option that a ricochet in to the target lights the lock and isn't wasted.

Dependent on your feed from the pops, lighting Martell should be safe and easy, as would Greyjoy.

I'd only ever start 2 modes at once (unless playing as Greyjoy obviously) as it gives you more 'bang for your buck'.
If you are just looking at finishing a house and moving on, rather than maximising points, my preferences would be:
In single ball play: any 2 of Martell, Stark & Baratheon
In MB: any 2 of Tyrell, Greyjoy & Lannister

#5516 1 year ago

I will work on short plunge, shoot the Baratheon/Tyrell rinse and repeat. Plus what you've posted. Also need to rewatch chuckwurt play, pause and practice. Thanks

Quoted from WJxxxx:Short plunge, to then shoot ramp is a waste of ball save/playfield validation.
Why not, short plunge. Then with ball on right flipper either post transfer and shoot Tyrell targets to start working on lock (and potentially lighting Tyrell) or - my preferred option - shoot the Baratheon targets which then ricochet into the Tyrell targets every single time. This will light a lock without putting your ball at risk.
IF you ONLY hit 1 drop target (Baratheon) and 1 standup target (Tyrell), the playfield isn't yet valid and you can safely let the ball drain and rinse and repeat. That would mean you could start with a different House rather than Baratheon (which you would light as indicated above). I'd choose Stark (As you don't want to use Tyrell or Martell to preserve your daughters highscores) as it's a pain to hit the right ramp JUST to light Stark.
Remember: That the playfield validation rules apply ANY time a ball is served up to the shooter lane, whether that be after a lock or after a ballsave. You just have to beat the autoplunge (which can be done with a 'mini plunge' just to get the ball away from the switch, before you plunge with the right strength to allow a short plunge / trap.)
I also try and lock a ball the second it is lit, for two reasons. Firstly, If you go lock, ramp, lock, ramp, lock, ramp 3 ramps will ensure that Lannister is lit at precisely the same time that MB starts. If you hit a ramp when lock isn't lit you'll have Lannister lit before MB, and will either have to choose another house, or pass - which means you'll have to light another house before you can select anything.
Secondly, dependent on your lock settings you can't stack light locks, so you want to have the option that a ricochet in to the target lights the lock and isn't wasted.
Dependent on your feed from the pops, lighting Martell should be safe and easy, as would Greyjoy.
I'd only ever start 2 modes at once (unless playing as Greyjoy obviously) as it gives you more 'bang for your buck'.
If you are just looking at finishing a house and moving on, rather than maximising points, my preferences would be:
In single ball play: any 2 of Martell, Stark & Baratheon
In MB: any 2 of Tyrell, Greyjoy & Lannister

#5517 1 year ago
Quoted from zaki:

I can't believe how many haters there are against GOT.

Really? Most people I know love it, its probably my most asked 'if I'll sell it' game in my collection.

#5518 1 year ago
Quoted from libtech:

Really? Most people I know love it, its probably my most asked 'if I'll sell it' game in my collection.

I agree. It’s seems to have a pretty small following. I would be shocked if they sold 750 premiums and I bet you could still find a LE or two NIB.

#5519 1 year ago

Having issues with the Targaryen shot not registering. I can’t find an issue with the optos. Almost suspect something is binding but when I tear it down, there is nothing obstructing the ball. Anyone had this happen? I’m down to replacing the optos. But I can’t get them to NOT register during switch test...

#5520 1 year ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Having issues with the Targaryen shot not registering. I can’t find an issue with the optos. Almost suspect something is binding but when I tear it down, there is nothing obstructing the ball. Anyone had this happen? I’m down to replacing the optos. But I can’t get them to NOT register during switch test...

Start a game, and roll a ball up there. What happens?

#5521 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Start a game, and roll a ball up there. What happens?

Works every time I’ve rolled. Pulled upper play field and plastics and roll of ball feels and looks smooth. Hard to see the track when the upper play field is on. But, really seems like it’s binding before it hits the optos. Took a guess and thought maybe top plastic was interfering with the ball, used nylon washer to give me about an 1/8” more clearance. But, still getting same intermittent rejects I can’t replicate in testing. Has me stumped...

#5522 1 year ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Works every time I’ve rolled. Pulled upper play field and plastics and roll of ball feels and looks smooth. Hard to see the track when the upper play field is on. But, really seems like it’s binding before it hits the optos. Took a guess and thought maybe top plastic was interfering with the ball, used nylon washer to give me about an 1/8” more clearance. But, still getting same intermittent rejects I can’t replicate in testing. Has me stumped...

When the upper playfield is off an you roll a ball up there does it work?

#5523 1 year ago

Well after taking my time and taking all that was posted. Plus chuckwurt videos. I was told you are the "Hand of the King" It only lasted about 1 minute before all balls drained, about the same time. But I made It. Came back after shopping at Lowe's and did it again. At this point I can say I'm getting better. I still have a lot more to learn. So this game will be around for sometime. Now to catch up on honey do list and give GoT a rest while I sharpen my sword before going into battle again. thanks all

#5525 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nice!! Well done.

I think taking time and not being in a rush did It. Getting BWMB twice on ball 1 and finishing two houses Baratheon and Grayjoy and Lannister and Tyrell started and half completed. It was watching your videos 10 months ago after I only playing 20 game that made me say one day I'll get it. At that time was thinking Pro until I seen this one. Then 11 days ago received the DVD's season 1-7 because I was eat, sleep and drinking " Winter is Coming"

#5526 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

When the upper playfield is off an you roll a ball up there does it work?

Rolling slow by hand yes. About 50% in game. What has me suspecting a bind is the clunk to the sound. But, it also could be intermittent optos not firing the kick back causing the sound. Im Going to swap out the optos next...

#5527 1 year ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Rolling slow by hand yes. About 50% in game. What has me suspecting a bind is the clunk to the sound. But, it also could be intermittent optos not firing the kick back causing the sound. Im Going to swap out the optos next...

Sounds like you have a Mechanical blocking issue. Take the upper playfield out of the game and test the kickback. Working reliably? If the answer is yes, then if said something on the underside of the upper playfield is catching the ball from time to time.

#5528 1 year ago

I think Steve Ritchie’s upper playfield design on GOT is the best one ever for a DMD. It’s really enjoyable to play - you can trap up, and it’s great during Multiball. I respect the love for the Pro, but I’d never swap out my LE.

#5529 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I agree. It’s seems to have a pretty small following. I would be shocked if they sold 750 premiums and I bet you could still find a LE or two NIB.

The art certainly didn't do it any favors. One of the best super jackpots of any recent game in my opinion and just an overall very fun game.

Rob

#5530 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The art certainly didn't do it any favors. One of the best super jackpots of any recent game in my opinion and just an overall very fun game.
Rob

Yeah after that, I think stern realized do the art right and everything else will follow.

1 week later
#5531 1 year ago

Forgot to update you guys - I have an LE and first impressions were not great (which I heard would happen). Clunky but I'm also terrible! I told myself i will learn all of the rules before judging and just started watching the videos noted above. Seems like there are a lot of ways to play this game.

chuckwurt - your videos are some of the best I've seen period. What an amazing job - the detail is insane and I'm only on video 1 but I'm so excited to try this all out. You know me - if it doesn't click in a week or so after I've learned the rules I'm moving on but you're giving me the best chance by really summarizing this game so well. Excited to watch them all. Does it also cover the Prem/LE rules too? You should do these tutorials for more games! Thanks!

btw - the LE is a really nice package. Looks really good. Color DMD a must IMO.

#5532 1 year ago

Welcome to the Iron Throne, @chuckwurt does indead do an amazing job. I've had mine about 6 weeks now. Just finished watching and every time I think I'm going to do great I get smacked down. But I keep trying. I do enjoy the game.

#5533 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Does it also cover the Prem/LE rules too?

Unfortunately no. I need to borrow one for a little bit and do an update for Prem/LE rules. There’s some good strategy added with the upper playfield.

I also plan to upgrade my game to a prem or LE at some point but got too many other games I want.

Thanks for the kind words!

#5534 1 year ago

I think my orbit is off? My guide does not align properly and it hits the post and bounces off into the slings. Does anyone else have this issue?

GEDC5230.JPGGEDC5232.JPG

#5535 1 year ago

Off. It needs to be flush with that post rubber.

#5536 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Off. It needs to be flush with that post rubber.

That's what I thought. Maybe it was Margarita Friday at the factory that day. Sucks because they drilled it wrong, now I will need to re-drill and align properly.

#5537 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

That's what I thought. Maybe it was Margarita Friday at the factory that day. Sucks because they drilled it wrong, now I will need to re-drill and align properly.

Is it an "LE" if so, ship it to chuckwurt so he can dial it in and do a tutorial. It's will be for the good of mankind.

#5538 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Pro tip - Use that black line as your guide when fixing it You may need to relocate that center brace as well. I don't believe it goes through the whole PF and is just a small screw.

Quoted from Spiderpin:

Is it an "LE" if so, ship it to chuckwurt so he can dial it in and do a tutorial. It's will be for the good of mankind.

I wish he was even remotely local as I would do that. Mine is sitting in climate control storage for the next 2 months until our house is finished. I'm really missing it

#5539 1 year ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I wish he was even remotely local as I would do that. Mine is sitting in climate control storage for the next 2 months until our house is finished. I'm really missing it

Man this would’ve been perfect!! Texas is so big but so far away. Haha

1 week later
#5540 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Pinmister your playfield is not drilled wrong so do not drill another hole in your playfield. Your lane guide needs to be on the opposite side of that post rubber. Here is a pic from the internet of another GOT Pro and the way that it should be. Your post is sitting in the right position and "I think" that your lane guide is drilled correctly also probably.
Screenshot_2018-11-13-16-46-42 (resized).png

#5541 1 year ago

Here is a better pic.

Screenshot_2018-11-13-17-54-14-1 (resized).png
#5542 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Pinmister your playfield is not drilled wrong so do not drill another hole in your playfield.

Yes it was drilled wrong, it was a 1/4" off. I had to re-align and re-drill, not a big deal because it is a small screw but I do have an extra hole now.

Now having interment issues with sword ball lock. It seems to release multiple balls at once instead of releasing only one as it should. I have not had time to call Chas.

Also do not care for the skill shot, if they do a code update I would like to see the option of holding left flipper to allow orbit diverter to open to allow more skill shot options.

GOT kicks ass!

#5543 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Yes it was drilled wrong, it was a 1/4" off. I had to re-align and re-drill, not a big deal because it is a small screw but I do have an extra hole now.
Now having interment issues with sword ball lock. It seems to release multiple balls at once instead of releasing only one as it should. I have not had time to call Chas.
Also do not care for the skill shot, if they do a code update I would like to see the option of holding left flipper to allow orbit diverter to open to allow more skill shot options.
GOT kicks ass!

Is this game new? I would be pissed and ask for a new playfield if it was me. That’s unacceptable. Glad you got it fixed and hopefully its not noticeable.

#5544 1 year ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Is this game new? I would be pissed and ask for a new playfield if it was me. That’s unacceptable. Glad you got it fixed and hopefully its not noticeable.

Na-not a big deal. This to me is a non-issue, just a small hole that you can barely see behind the plastics. For how many things that need to be assembled in the Stern factory-things will happen. I am very happy with the overall quality and build of the game.

#5545 1 year ago

Really like the super skill shot idea. Would be great to open diverter, and have it come down for attempt at a few different shots. Having it whip around and then smashing the battering ram for an energy filled callout from the Hound would be bad ass.

Really, any sort of additional lines of spoken dialog added would be fantastic.

#5546 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Na-not a big deal. This to me is a non-issue, just a small hole that you can barely see behind the plastics. For how many things that need to be assembled in the Stern factory-things will happen. I am very happy with the overall quality and build of the game.

GOT is definitely a fun game and im sure that you will enjoy it. For some reason i dont play mine as much as i do my other games but every time i play it i always have fun and wonder why i dont play it more often.

#5547 1 year ago

Posting for a non-Pinside friend; GoT Prem has two weak coils - the elevator upkicker to Throne / upper playfield and the autoplunger. (Symptoms are about 50% success to upper pf and 10% to Throne + 25% success autoplunging to upper pf). According to schematic these are different nodes, we’ve checked the 48v and that’s fine also cleaned the magic dust from coils and even replaced the upkicker coil with a stronger new coil but still no joy. Anyone have a similar problem ever or any ideas? I had a node issue on my GotG and it was fixed by swapping two node boards with each other so we might give that a try...

Dave

#5548 1 year ago

Look at the elevator (what the ball is kicked up through). Some games had screws that were slightly to long and would contact the ball in there. I'm guessing that is likely your issue.

#5549 1 year ago

Interesting, I’ll add that to the list of possibilities , thanks!

#5550 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

GOT kicks ass!

I also had the sword releasing to many balls when I didn’t achieve a multiball. Turned out my sword was not going down far enough to hold back the extra balls on the ramp. Push the sword down and see if it touches the bottom of the bracket.

Here’s a link to my problem and it has not been resolved as of today and I keep calling the distributor.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-sword-adjustment

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 6310 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 127.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside