Topic Stats

• 6,335 posts
  • 406 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by Jeroenos
  • Topic is favorited by 106 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 773 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

gotrammezel (resized).jpg
62F79ACE-C6E3-42DF-AC98-54F74BDC59D6 (resized).jpeg
5C98F03C-EB00-4B16-BE6A-D07C1211FE0A (resized).jpeg
8DE53C1A-67C7-4ED7-ADF0-00649889BC7B (resized).jpeg
3C103992-78CF-420B-A5AD-BF09F7A83A1A (resized).jpeg
237467DA-1641-4A3B-B11B-8E011AE463EE (resized).jpeg
CD15AE4D-A21E-4E0A-8BD9-332AC699E75E (resized).jpeg
daeneris (resized).jpg
B7CB39CB-EF16-45FF-8241-996703DDA98D (resized).jpeg
DCC90410-AC9F-4384-A16F-71B320968048 (resized).jpeg
668CB7EB-E3FC-4911-962A-84751B6E583B (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191002_165255806 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191002_165240183 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card1-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
JPG-Card2-GoT_Pro_v1-37 (resized).jpg
D5ACDF6E-4B07-41D4-AC88-4936E041474F (resized).jpeg

There are 6335 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 127.
#451 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Somebody needs to come up with a way to protect the pyramid under the dragon. It looks like a stray ball must have banged the front left corner of the pyramid on my machine during the tourney this weekend. It chipped the corner off. See pic...

20151118_1030191.jpg

Working on it. Just got my game Monday, but have not seen it yet in the shop.

#452 4 years ago

I think GOT is a great game even without me ever having seen an episode. Putting this on the must have list as well.

#453 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

So is anyone selling a pyramid protector yet? Or do I. Need to cobble something together?

If you build something, make two. One for me...once for you.

#454 4 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Working on it. Just got my game Monday, but have not seen it yet in the shop.

Great news! The game may need a plastic shield there to protect the dragon and the pyramid.

#455 4 years ago

Played it last night on location for the first time. It definitely had the just one more game siren call for me, unfortunately muscle memory had me hitting the start button before enabling "advanced" mode 1/2 the time which was quite an annoyance . Video mode wasn't as ugly as I expected it to be, and while 40 million for it is nothing to shake a stick at, the 200 million super jackpot is where all the points are at least as far as I could tell. I will say I am eagerly looking forward to going back.

#456 4 years ago

Crud! My game won't be ready till mid Dec. oh well, can't wait to get this badboy home!

#457 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Crud! My game won't be ready till mid Dec. oh well, can't wait to get this badboy home!

Is this for an LE?

#458 4 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Is this for an LE?

Nope. Pro. LEs I heard xmas or after.

#459 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

LEs I heard xmas or after.

vader-nooooo.jpg

#460 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nope. Pro. LEs I heard xmas or after.

And I heard first two weeks of December.

#461 4 years ago

Cool. I guess they are shipping those along with the Pros then. Good news.

#462 4 years ago

Played my pro for the first time last night. GREAT game.

#463 4 years ago

Modern got a pro.

#464 4 years ago

I heard LE shipping early December from my distributor, so I am hoping before Christmas on mine.

#465 4 years ago

Stern is sending me a new pyramid to replace the cracked one. Very easy to deal with. I won't put the new one on until I get some protection for the pyramid.

#466 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Stern is sending me a new pyramid to replace the cracked one. Very easy to deal with. I won't put the new one on until I get some protection for the pyramid.

I would keep at trying to fix your air ball problem too as this is not happening to everyone.

#467 4 years ago

Played the PRO for the very first time yesterday and I am very impressed with it .
I have an LE on order which should arrive in OZ in 2 weeks , I am impressed with the flow of this Pin I just hope the LE has the same .

#468 4 years ago

My distributor delayed the pro so they can ship with the LE.. close to Christmas they will be here I'm told.

#469 4 years ago
Quoted from ant68:

I have an LE on order which should arrive in OZ in 2 weeks

I have been told the same, can't wait!

#470 4 years ago

Played it on location today. Super shallow pitch and seemingly no tilt bob = massive scoring.
Sorry Frax, you've been demoted. Better head back over there and rip this to shreds.
GoT GC.jpg

#471 4 years ago

Great score. I think all the uber good players need to only choose greyjoy for extra challenge.

#472 4 years ago

I agree, almost feel like you should run tourneys where that's the handicap for the 'better' players. If you don't get anything going Greyjoy is as potent as, well, Theon. Otherwise, you can blow it up

#473 4 years ago

Repeating what was posted earlier...my distributor told me the L.E.'s will ship in two weeks and to call him if I hadn't heard from trucking company by December 10th. Has anyone heard or seen $$$ or availability of Topper? And those who have played the L.E. how interactive was it? Several hundred dollars for an additional roar and some flapping wings??? I say now I'm not sure I want to spend the money but knowing me....Kind of would have been cool if it was one of the other two colors than Black.

#474 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

This is crazy. I ordered right after expo. 6 weeks or more to get Pros out of the factory.

#475 4 years ago
Quoted from Hwawonyu:

This is crazy. I ordered right after expo. 6 weeks or more to get Pros out of the factory.

Not sure what the holdup is but I'm sure they are selling a ton of these.

#476 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Not sure what the holdup is but I'm sure they are selling a ton of these.

My friend has been waiting 5 months for his KISS premium! :O He should get it mid December.

Rob

#477 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

My friend has been waiting 5 months for his KISS premium! :O He should get it mid December.
Rob

Dang. So it must be something with one of their parts people or maybe they are understaffed. Very common for companies that are expanding. Slippery slope on when to decide to hire more or try and stretch the current workforce to maximize margins. I'm sure they will get it sorted out and be more timely in the future.

#478 4 years ago

During my conversation yesterday on shipping date I asked if the Pros were selling well. I got the opinion they were selling very well. I agree it sucks to wait, but good for the hobby in the long run.

#479 4 years ago

Finally made my Grand Champion score of 1.3 billion ish. What a great game. I like them all though.....

#480 4 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Finally made my Grand Champion score of 1.3 billion ish. What a great game. I like them all though.....

The game really seems the have some cool paths to very high scores. I watched someone put up a 1.8 bil, and because I wa watching I could see every shot he needed. The multipliers are insane! In fact it was the playfield and shot multipliers that made me order one! (Still waiting)

#481 4 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

Played it on location today. Super shallow pitch and seemingly no tilt bob = massive scoring.
Sorry Frax, you've been demoted. Better head back over there and rip this to shreds.
Image loading is disabled in your settings. un-hideGoT GC.jpg

When will Nickelrama learn to install tilt bobs? Lol (assuming this is from there based on your comment and my prior experience -- most of their tilt bobs are still in the envelope in the coin box.)

#482 4 years ago
Quoted from Snailman:

When will Nickelrama learn to install tilt bobs? Lol (assuming this is from there based on your comment and my prior experience -- most of their tilt bobs are still in the envelope in the coin box.)

Yep Nickelrama. It was definitely installed on TWD though, crud.

#483 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Somebody needs to come up with a way to protect the pyramid under the dragon. It looks like a stray ball must have banged the front left corner of the pyramid on my machine during the tourney this weekend. It chipped the corner off. See pic...

20151118_1030191.jpg

Did the front broken plastic come off easily? My screws are stripping. Anyway, I made a replacement pyramid and I am having Pingraffix making a one piece decal wrap for it. It will attach with the 4 back screws so it should look nice and not break. Forgot my phone so no pics until tomorrow.

#484 4 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

Did the front broken plastic come off easily? My screws are stripping. Anyway, I made a replacement pyramid and I am having Pingraffix making a one piece decal wrap for it. It will attach with the 4 back screws so it should look nice and not break. Forgot my phone so no pics until tomorrow.

I have not taken it apart yet. I was waiting until I get my replacement from Stern.

#485 4 years ago

It's funny that as I play GoT, the voice in the game is picked up by my Samsung TV remote and it starts 'doing things' thinking that voice commands are being spoken to it.

GoT is a very fun game, no doubt about that and I'm sure Stern will sell a tonne of these. The pro may look stripped down, but once you play it you realize that it still pretty darn good! I lightly oiled the spinner hinges on mine and it certainly helps make it spin more free. I just put some oil on a small piece of tissue and then rubbed it on the hinge area. A Q-Tip would probably work better, but you get the idea. The spinner can be very rewarding for points when you get the value built up - even without a multiplier.

Rob

#486 4 years ago

yeah it shoots great and has nice flow. But it's still so damn ugly.

#487 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Don't care. It could look like my ex-wide for all I care. A fun game is a fun game.

#488 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Don't care. It could look like my ex-wide for all I care. A fun game is a fun game.

So I agree. A fun pin is a fun pin. But I would never own a fun pin unless it looked good. They messed up the easiest part of the equation.

#489 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

So I agree. A fun pin is a fun pin. But I would never own a fun pin unless it looked good. They messed up the easiest part of the equation.

Not too sure about that - I think it looks like a pinball machine... and shoots awesome. The art looked strange in the render but in person lit up it looks good.

#490 4 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

BTW...I was thumbs-upping this quote only for the pro version. The others look better.

#491 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

BTW...I was thumbs-upping this quote only for the pro version. The others look better.

Stop encouraging him!

Rob

#492 4 years ago

I was told my LE would ship next week!

#493 4 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Hearing that they are starting to ship just made my weekend!

#494 4 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

And I was told, "Don't tell Banker, but he thinks he's getting his machine next week. We're actually shipping it to you."

#495 4 years ago

Yup it's happening. I was just notified my LE is ready to ship and I should have it by Wed. So stoked!

#496 4 years ago

I'm going to play GOT today on location. I will let you know what i think..

#497 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I'm going to play GOT today on location. I will let you know what i think..

Make sure you bypass casual mode. VERY important...hold down the action button for 3 seconds before starting the game to enable "Advanced Mode" which unlocks the full choices of strategy to the player.

#498 4 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Yup it's happening. I was just notified my LE is ready to ship and I should have it by Wed. So stoked!

You might have the first LE on pinside.

#499 4 years ago

I ordered mine a month after it was announced so hopefully EVERYBODY gets theirs next week, really looking forward to everybody's impressions!

#500 4 years ago

I don't know how the value of super jackpot are calculated, but they do seem higher than before. When I first did the update I was only getting them at small values. I played today and got a 1x super jackpot of over 100 million points. The video mode still still needs a lot of work. The graphics are improved, but the gameplay is about the same and not very fun.

Rob

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 11.95
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Beach, CA
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 11.95
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Jose, CA
There are 6335 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 127.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside