HPIM0979.JPG
HPIM0978.JPG
HPIM0977.JPG
HPIM0976.JPG
HPIM0975.JPG
HPIM0974.JPG
1221120829a.jpg
1221120829.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whitebuffalo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

As some of you may know I decide to part ways with my Surf Champ. Well, it didn't take me very long to find another game. After a couple days of waiting I finally was able pick up my Zaccaria Moon Flight very late last night. It looks like for the rest of today it is going to be sitting in the garage and then tonight I'm moving it in the gameroom. Super excited to get this thing back running again here soon. I will be posting about my progress a lot here on Pinside. Here is a couple pics of the cabinet. I'll have more pics tonight

1221120829.jpg1221120829.jpg 1221120829a.jpg1221120829a.jpg

#4 11 years ago

Here is a link to the IPDB article: http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?gid=1626.

#6 11 years ago

Yeah it scores into the millions, very weird.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from bonzo71:

The playfield art on those puts the American games to shame.

Yeah, the artwork is beautiful.

#13 11 years ago

Here is some pictures of the playfield after I cleaned off a lot of grime.

HPIM0974.JPGHPIM0974.JPG HPIM0975.JPGHPIM0975.JPG HPIM0976.JPGHPIM0976.JPG

#14 11 years ago

Found these aspects of the game to be interesting. The first picture is of one of the score cards. It says "New Liberal Features, More Fun". The other one is a permit from Oregon City, Oregon to operate the game. Lastly, the copper or brass is still nice and shiny!

HPIM0977.JPGHPIM0977.JPG HPIM0978.JPGHPIM0978.JPG HPIM0979.JPGHPIM0979.JPG

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Maybe its the metric system
Nice score.

lol!

#17 11 years ago

Decided to put a full custom insert LED kit in it. Should look pretty cool when I'm done!

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

Congrats on such a awesome looking game!

The whole game is beautiful! It amazingly only has around 15,000 plays on it.

Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

PF looks real good - factory clear coat ?
digg the Lic. tag from 79 adds history to it's life

Yes, they put a clear coat on it when it was made. The tag is pretty cool.

#23 11 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

I like how European pin manufs. took it in stride to C/C there playfields, imagine if the domestics had done that too.

Yeah, it would have been pretty cool.

#24 11 years ago

Chrome finish buffed out nice with a little Turtle Wax Polishing Compound. Also the backglass is in pretty good condition, slight cracking.

HPIM0980.JPGHPIM0980.JPG HPIM0981.JPGHPIM0981.JPG

#27 11 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

...lots of Williams parts from the era.....

Yeah, every part has a Williams parts number on it. Just like a Sonic (Segasa) game does.

#29 11 years ago

Ablaze LED's looked terrible in it. I didn't even have the heart to snap a photo. I now decided to replace every 44 in the game with 47's.

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from IntoPinball:

I put LED warm whites from Cointaker under my caps on my '52 Williams Hong Kong. I am not in love with the LEDs, but after spending a little over $10 each for 8 of them, I didn't want them to get damaged.

Darn Cointaker are excessively priced, but they are WAY BETTER than Ablaze from pinballlife. I ordered some for the pops, credit light, and coindoor from them.

#38 11 years ago
Quoted from IntoPinball:

I spoke with Melissa there and actually had my brother pick some up for me...This is Cointaker... Ebay link

Not to bad! I'll have to think about getting some.

Quoted from stashyboy:

Those are their older style that can 'ghost' in EMs. I have some of both the new (non-ghosting) and this older style. If you don't mind the quick flash from them, they are fine. I'd rather have the newer style, but they are pricey. (twice as much)

Thanks for the tip!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whitebuffalo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-it-home?tu=Whitebuffalo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.