• 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Rhlufa
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4029 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rhlufa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

My GoT LE has been flawless until I turned it on the other day and get the image attached "elevator eject device malfunction "...I've reset the node connectors checked for loose wires...etc..and still have this error...the ball goes to the elevator but seems not to register...the upper playfield does not go dim and the ball just sits at the bottom of the elevator until ball find kicks it up...

Thanks..for any suggestions!

IMG_4029 (resized).JPGIMG_4029 (resized).JPG

#4 6 years ago

Thanks and l will!

#6 6 years ago

In test, all functions...so a switch? I can't find one unless it sits at the bottom of the elevator..

#10 6 years ago

So far what I'm seeing is that when the game boots up the diverter arm is actually over the elevator vuk and that vuk starts popping 8 times then the malfunction message comes up. I'm assuming it believes that is a ball and is trying to clear it which it can not causing the message. Then when launching a ball the diverter opens and the ball enters the elevator but will not go up until the ball find actuates and sends the ball to the throne.

I'm at work and cant tinker now but I wonder if the diverter is missing a spring that would bring it down past the elevator closing the left orbit.

Thanks for any input..
Ray

#11 6 years ago

Yes, I'm an idiot and overlooked the switch as everyone said. I was thinking it was an opto...of course it was not. The switch blade was so beat up that it was wedged under the playfield and closed the switch and caused the constant elevator vuk popping on start up.

As many of you said it the switch and redirected the aluminum up to react to the ball. It does not look good but it is recognizing it and game back on..
Thanks !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rhlufa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-elevator-issue?tu=Rhlufa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.