5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Bigbad
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigbad.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Does anyone have any advice for me my got pro doesn’t save scores or settings once I restart the machine. The battery tests fine at 3v not sure if the battery saves scores or not any ideas or help would be appreciated. When I picked the game up and brought it home the previous owners scores saved and were there, I updated to latest code and now the scores don’t save. I’m not sure if the update had anything to do with it. The good news is that every time I play I get I enter my initials which is always a good time.

#4 5 years ago

It does allow me to put it on free play and will stay on free play after a reboot so I don’t know what the heck is going on, but there is a setting to relight lord of light after 3 sets of drop targets and that will not stay installed, and high scores will not save

#5 5 years ago

I believe it saved the setting I had prior to updated to v1.34 so free play is on and volume always sets back to 2, but no scores saves or any new settings, contacted stern yesterday waiting for reply

#7 5 years ago

Ya no matter what I do I go back to I believe the settings/volume/scores right before I updated, so do I have to contact stern and get a new sd card or can I download the program from somewhere. Anyone know what I do next? Still waiting on reply from stern.

1 month later
    #9 5 years ago

Something was corrupted with the sd card as I ordered a new got pro sd card through nitro pinball, always a great experience dealing with Tommy and his people, My issues are now gone and the games is working as it should.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigbad.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-doesnt-save-scores-or-settings-once-i-restart-the-game?tu=bigbad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.