• Yes it is! 11 votes
    30%
  • The code is one of Jenny’s ghosts. Not coming back to life. 18 votes
    49%
  • Who cares! 8 votes
    22%

(37 votes)

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

3C8B1641-F929-4BAF-9D72-6B1B5929AB3E.jpeg

#1 59 days ago

Thoroughly enjoyed episode 2 of the lat season last night. I really wish and hope Stern comes with a code and even video animation upgrade after the show ends that would integrate the whole show into the present game.

#2 59 days ago

Really? You enjoyed re-cap episode #2?

Should have been one long episode 1+2 to get all this shit out of the way.

Another boring “hey its that character, hes back!” episode with no substance.

Both 1&2 felt like a best of clip show. Even the characters were like “remember that one episode where I did that thing? Ya, that was crazy”

So dumb. Were already 1/3 the way through. What a joke.

Edit: Were 1/3 way?! Even worse!

#3 59 days ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Both 1&2 felt like a best of clip show. Even the characters were like “remember that one episode where I did that thing? Ya, that was crazy”
So dumb. Were already 1/4 the way through. What a joke.

I agree - it has been a sort of "reunion of the characters" prior to the big shebang, but it feels like it's over now.
Next week (Ep 3) should see some blood curdling death scenes, and many of our favorite characters are going to meet the Lord of Light the hard way.

Guess that was her Arya's "no more Disney - aka - no kid anymore" moment.

Back on topic:
Good authority tells me a polish up code is coming.
GOT PRO is a great, underrated title that could be far better with the proper update.

#4 59 days ago

Im about to pick up a Got. I doubt they add anymore updates to it. I would love to see it happen though.

Episode 1 was good, last night's episode was starting to drag on. Next week's episode is gonna be fakking nuts!

#5 59 days ago

I thought it was a great episode, they can’t all be zingers but this episodes plot was required IMHO. I think it’s interesting that 2 episodes (#2+3) will essentially cover one 24 hour time period in the GoT world. Episode 2 the hours before the battle, and episode 3 as the battle.

Still hoping for one more code release.

Arya has moved to the top of my list of characters that will die and I don’t think that Tormund will last long either.

I heard a theory that the night king won’t even show up to the battle of winterfell, he might take his dragon to kings landing to start creating an army in the south.

#6 59 days ago

Keep the spoilers out of this thread please. There is an entire thread dedicated to that.

#7 58 days ago

Cmon Dwight give GOT some lovin.

#8 58 days ago
Quoted from yuriijos:

Cmon Dwight give GOT some lovin.

LOL, yeah right!

#10 58 days ago

The code is pretty great as is, not sure how they would tie future events into it but updates are always welcome

#11 58 days ago

I still would love to see the Wall Multiball upgraded with the what I think will be the Epic "Great Battle of Winterfell". Just too much left out with the present game, although I have been delighted to play it. To me it is not about what you think about specific episodes, I just feel not right about how the story line in the present game is so old.
Btw, I own an LE I bought NIB. I am thinking after the final season is over, the premium may be the one to won, because of the relevance of the art work!

#12 58 days ago

I have owned my LE NIB since the game came out. Love the code, upper Playfield (hey some one has to), the light show and a color dmd is a must. Always looking for more code but I am a fan as is.

#13 58 days ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

So dumb. Were already 1/4 the way through. What a joke.

I see what your saying and I think there were a ton of slow downs in episode 2, but the ending of episode 1 was awesome. Wasn’t that the kid jumping around in the trees and crowd in the beginning of episode 1?
What a crusher!
3C8B1641-F929-4BAF-9D72-6B1B5929AB3E.jpeg

#14 56 days ago

Could a small update come that fixes some bugs and makes tweaks? Sure maybe. Would they ever introduce new content to the current game based on new episodes? NEVER. They would need to renegotiate the license / get new approvals for a game that is out of production.

#15 56 days ago
Quoted from sulli10:

I have owned my LE NIB since the game came out. Love the code, upper Playfield (hey some one has to), the light show and a color dmd is a must. Always looking for more code but I am a fan as is.

Hey that makes two of us. I think the upper pf is great when used properly it can be very strategic also.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Kansas City, MO
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
$ 79.99
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 50.00
$ 279.95
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 26.95
Sale Pending!
Templeton, CA
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside