Topic Stats

• 140 posts
  • 75 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by fast_in_muskoka
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

PK.png
nub.jpg
image.jpg
popcorn.gif
image.jpg
dictionaryshow.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fattdirk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 4 years ago

That really sucks. Thanks for letting people know though. Bad sellers need to be called out so others avoid making the same mistake.

#82 4 years ago
Quoted from mcclad:

One thing that I never understood is, If someone said that they had a bad transaction with me, and other pinsiders should stay away from me as a seller, the FIRST thing I would do is post on the thread my side of the story. Why is it that you never hear a thing from the person in question? Does anyone ever come to their own defense?

Not when they're blatantly wrong they don't. If he felt he was in the right he'd be here defending his honor and not creating a fake account. I'm sure the OP can probably produce copies of the messages as well as pictures of the raised inserts and Pinhead86 rather keep quiet and not have the evidence posted also.

#103 4 years ago

100 posts and crickets from pinhead86. Seems legit.

2 weeks later
#126 4 years ago

Did this end up getting resolved?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
2,800 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Blaine, TN

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fattdirk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside