(Topic ID: 178687)

GOT Castle Ramp Blocker

By AvidPinPlayer

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

This issue may have been addressed before, but I just realized that the pop up blocker to the ramp that gets the ball to the upper mini-play-field in GOT LE is not popping up. I checked it in the diagnostic and the coil is working fine. I checked the adjustments and it is not turned off. Has anyone experience this problem before? Is it a code issue? When I bought it initially it worked fine, now it does not. I realize there is a code V1.34 out, but it had no substantive changes other than the ticket dispenser and motor shaker adjustment; so I'm still running V1.29.

#2 7 years ago

That drop target pops up on my Prem, v1.29 still as well.

I cannot say for certain what the combination of events make this happen, but it clearly does pop up.

#3 7 years ago

The target will pop up after you complete one of the 4 series for the mini playfield multiball so you dont see it often. Kind of a wasted gimmick imo and I hate the new stern mini drops. Make sure that the target is free of anything that might be hanging it up like a wire or twisted spring. Try popping it up and down a few times manually and see if that works.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-castle-ramp-blocker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.