PF_(resized).jpg
Got_3_(resized).jpeg
Got_2_(resized).jpg
Got_1_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
20151213_014445.jpg
Screen_Shot_2015-11-23_at_9.57.25_AM.png
image001_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballpal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#90 8 years ago

Maybe the fan can be replaced with one of those silent fans the pc moders use?

http://www.quietpc.com/casefans

Or just replace the power supply all together?

http://www.quietpc.com/powersupplies

3 weeks later
#286 8 years ago

The left orbit shot on all of the GOTLE game play videos that I have watched and the GOTLE I have played on route the ball does not make a complete loop from the left orbit like it is designed to. All of the pros I have played the ball goes the whole way around when it is exposed to. Can anybody that owns a GOTLE let me know if their game works like it is intended?

I even asked Steve Richie about the situation and he gave me some tips on the how to fix it. The tips are below.

1. Check the wires running to the electric gates. On some games, the wires were too long and can actually interfere with the ball. Pull the slack out behind the back panel, if there is any.

2. Remove the upper playfield, (it's not that difficult, go to pinside.com and there is a tutorial about removing it), and see what causes the ball to stop at the jets. You may not have to remove the upper playfield if you can watch/see what the ball does when it passes the horizontal blade diverter that opens up to let the ball into the Elevator. It has mounting screws under the playfield that can be loosened and the unit moved fore and aft a bit. I would try this before removing the upper playfield. It may be the culprit.

3. Don't forget to shoot balls through LEFT and RIGHT orbits after making a position adjustment to the diverter. It is possible to screw up the right orbit action with a radical adjustment.

Can anybody let me know if this issue is fixable on their GOTLE? Thanks.

5 months later
#562 7 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

I tried to find the issue posted in previous pages BUT........ Does your GoT lose strength in kicking he ball out of the auto plunge over time?

My auto plunger is losing some strength as well I tried too adjust the hands on the auto plunger so they were both touching the ball and that helped but it still is has a weak shot 3 out of ten times. I made sure all the screws were tight on the assembly and replaced the coil sleeve but it still has a week shot about 3 out of 10 launches. I have played a WWE and a GOT pro out in the wild were the ball would not even make it out of the shooter lane. Is their a mod or adjustment somebody has figured out to improve the auto launch on these STERN games?

#563 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

My auto plunger is losing some strength as well I tried too adjust the hands on the auto plunger so they were both touching the ball and that helped but it still is has a weak shot 3 out of ten times. I made sure all the screws were tight on the assembly and replaced the coil sleeve but it still has a week shot about 3 out of 10 launches. I have played a WWE and a GOT pro out in the wild were the ball would not even make it out of the shooter lane. Is their a mod or adjustment somebody has figured out to improve the auto launch on these STERN games?

I found an adjustment that worked for me. First thing to do is make sure all of the screws are tight on the auto plunger. Second straighten the left arm and bend the right arm on the auto plunger to left as far as it will go with out rubbing up against the plunger. This adjustment has given me more than enough power out of my auto lauch. This adjustment works I think is because you have the right arm of the auto plunger hitting more towards the center of the ball.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

7,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballpal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-bugs-and-code-wishlist?tu=pinballpal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.