PF_(resized).jpg
Got_3_(resized).jpeg
Got_2_(resized).jpg
Got_1_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
20151213_014445.jpg
Screen_Shot_2015-11-23_at_9.57.25_AM.png
image001_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider multibrawlr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#581 7 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

The biggest issue with the game right now is a lack of show callouts and sound fx for certain modes (WHC). You want to be immersed in the show. You are house lannister you want to hear Jamie and Tyrion. The Viper in Martel mode. Theon in Greyjoy. John Snow and Allister at the wall. There are soooo many great lines from the show that are not used in the game. Imagine how much cooler it would be if the Viper was talking smack to the Mountain as you made the shots in Martel. It is so glaring when you have great Arya callouts in Stark mode and silence in Lannister, Martel, Greyjoy, Tyrell, and Baratheon.
I couldn't care less about more DMD animations, just add way more great callouts.
By way of comparison, almost every shot you hit in Spider-man triggers a quote from the movies. Every hit to GG and he laughs. Venom grunts. Doc Ok and Sandman. You feel like you are a part of the movies.
GOT is lacking so much in this respect highlighted by the fact that there are soooooo many great lines Dwight could use. Rules are great. Modes all there. Music and DMD are solid. Its just the show voices.
I know I have said this many times Dwight but the game is so close to being epic. Just add more immersion. Please please please!

Yep, my thoughts exactly...this is what the game's missing for me the most, which is disappointing considering the license. Here's hoping for the next update they'll dump a slew of new show callouts into the game.

This isn't a Zizzle machine. This is an expensive piece of hardware capable of so much more. And Stern must make the most out of it.

#582 7 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

I'd like to see some type of random award spinning wheel for the spinner, improved prizes with Baratheon. Simple but so are the bumpers... Very simple but a great change up. A left to right wheel showing awards kind of like the book on ghostbusters but quicker.
It would need to be qualified to start, any other time it would operate like a normal spinner.

That kind of bugs me that the pop bumper awards are just plain text. I thought maybe it could have spinning gears in the background, with the slot machine wheels having icons to represent awards, like the TVs on Elvis. The Mystery selection screen could be themed after the desk in the Iron Bank with the 3 dudes sitting down in it (each represents one of the three awards you choose).

I'd at least like to see a cool display effect for choosing Houses. Perhaps turning pages in a book with the flippers. Each page could be stylized to represent each mode that you can possibly choose.... Hand of the King could do with an opening animation, too.

#586 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yeah, but then it would have been much tougher to copy it into the code for Ghostbusters.

Well, now that they've copied the exact bare-bones mechanic into both games (with the only difference being the bumper sounds), they should be able to do SOMETHING with them. Add icons in place of blank text, backgrounds, ect.

This area works gameplay-wise, but I personally don't find it that special or appealing as-is. Some polish would be nice.

#590 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

So I've been thinking about this:
1. Callouts: the game is too fast to have show call outs for progressing towards lighting houses.

If they happen to go that route, then probably for consistency's sake they'd have to remove that one single quote you get from shooting the right orbit for the first time (the "...trial by combat" one I believe). I personally think that they still should have callouts when you make shots, albeit shorter ones than others. Like you could get a "A Lannister always pays his debts" by Tryon Lannister whenever you make that shot.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

But it would be nice to have a few different once as you start a mode or other perfectly placed spots where the game won't out speed the call outs

Agree. Currently the modes start with the same quote every time. Modes themselves are pretty silent as far as callouts are concerned. Overall each just need a little extra love in that department.

Quoted from Eskaybee:

2. Swords: after maxing the multipliers with swords; each additional sword collected should increase the max bonus multiplier by 1X. So you can progress towards 21X, 22X, 23X, and so on...bonus multiplier.

Cool idea.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
Machine - For Sale
Advance, NC
Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider multibrawlr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-bugs-and-code-wishlist?tu=multibrawlr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.