PF_(resized).jpg
Got_3_(resized).jpeg
Got_2_(resized).jpg
Got_1_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
20151213_014445.jpg
Screen_Shot_2015-11-23_at_9.57.25_AM.png
image001_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 8 years ago

At Expo Steve Ritchie said the SJP in Blackwater will be worth more in future code as I agree that it's not that super

1 week later
#31 8 years ago

yeah the points aren't that huge for it but I like that. Don't like video modes that themselves can win you a game in a tourney like on STTNG

1 week later
#39 8 years ago

yeah i can't figure out the SJP scoring either - noticed it can be anywhere from 4M to 150M+ for a single Super... Bueller?

But if it's offered in the Mystery I always take it since it seems to be a full 125M+ shot then

1 week later
#51 8 years ago

Also related, if you have wall ready and hit the dragon, and pick something like Video Mode it will just show DEFEAT and then go into Wall - you can't play the video mode.

#71 8 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

I've put about 10-15 games on GOT pro on location over the last 2 days. The game is awesome. GOT pro is the new LOTR, and by that I mean it is deep and it plays VERY long. Some people will take that as a negative. I think it is a positive. I do think when I finally get mine I will have to limit it to one EB or no EB's. When I'm playing on location I'm getting 2-3 EB's every game almost.
I'm finally getting used to the shots and today I had my best Hand of the King round, something over 800M. Today I had 3 games back to back that were in the 1.9B-2.4B range. Loving this game!

Are you going to be GoT_breath later?

1 week later
#113 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Winter Is Coming - And it is bringing horrific lighting effects.
This may have already been discussed. And yes, my setting to help intense light effects is on.
When Winter Is Coming starts, I can't see the ball at all. I'm not kidding, I completely lose track of it in the strobing and out it goes the times I've started it. That is going to need to be changed. Blackwater with the setting is so much better than it was last time I played on location. But WIC just doesn't work for me.

as it's related to the theme, I thought it was appropriate since when winter comes in the show, sh*t hits the fan and things suck - similarly, you can't see crap and so I kinda think it fits. Saying that I always try to hit the shot again more to turn it off than for the actual hurry up. Although, the Winter has Come mode is pretty damn fun too!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#147 8 years ago

I disagree - I kinda like how the Blackwater is not worth that much and you can use it as a tool more for the modes, etc.

I think if Wall wasn't as valuable that'd be good too or to add something where you have to hit the battering ram a couple times before the super that would make it worth the more valuable points (since it's a battle at a wall that kinda makes sense?) or hit the drops or something since ramps and orbits aren't too tough to hit.

HotK is pretty sweet as is but the hurry up can be hard to get but usually it'll be close to 750M+ so I think that's pretty sweet, the second time though it seems to get crazy valuable.

#159 8 years ago

in new code you need to parry like once at the beginning, then right button mash and you usually win the first video mode it seems like

2 weeks later
#305 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Has anyone found a real good use for the iron bank yet besides house martell? I mean once I used it for a 30mil cash in but that was once in 100+ games. Maybe I just haven't figured out the best time to use it.
Also, iron bank doesn't seem to trigger correctly with pf multipliers. Could be me though.

I like the idea of it being something else like a dragon bomb that was mentioned earlier. Since you can't "be" Targaryn (or however you spell that house) then you could use it that way - Iron Bank I've seen lose a tourney match though when I lost by 40K and didn't use it on one ball (albeit I tilted, but you don't have to use it as you drain)

#309 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Iron Bank Champion!
Rob

Seriously I like things like that - I know a lot of the newer players on location LOVE getting their initials up. Many of them play just for that. After a while they get out of hand for a casual player so I like there being MORE options for high scores. Weekly is good since daily seems too short, but it's always nice to get up initials

1 month later
#422 8 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Why on the Premium/LE at the start of Castle MB do we hear the exact same horn sound as the beginning of Wall MB? Shouldn't it have it's own unique beginning?

Back in medieval days, there was only one horn manufacturer so they all kinda sounded the same. That sole manufacturer changed it's 'tune' to calling itself the "largest manufacturer" when a new upstart horn company started to make a fancy horn that took years to finally hit the market to the delight of horn blasters. However, many horn collectors and enthusiasts lambasted the new horn company and soon camps were on either side of what became known at the time as the Horn Wars which rage on still to this day on modern online forums...

3 years later
#605 4 years ago

Actually the actress who played Melissadre said she'd love to do custom callouts way back before there was a GoT pin. She played at Free Gold Watch after the premiere a few seasons ago for like 3 or 4 hours straight by herself too.

https://twitter.com/caricevhouten/status/448156470992203776

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,575 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Machine - For Sale
Eastvale, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 49.99
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider genex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-bugs-and-code-wishlist?tu=genex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.