PF_(resized).jpg
Got_3_(resized).jpeg
Got_2_(resized).jpg
Got_1_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
20151213_014445.jpg
Screen_Shot_2015-11-23_at_9.57.25_AM.png
image001_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#110 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Did anybody ever find out the solution to the sound cutting out, or is that a code issue? It seems to happen REALLY badly during the first game after boot-up.

I've got the same thing. Pretty annoying.

#111 8 years ago

Winter Is Coming - And it is bringing horrific lighting effects.

This may have already been discussed. And yes, my setting to help intense light effects is on.

When Winter Is Coming starts, I can't see the ball at all. I'm not kidding, I completely lose track of it in the strobing and out it goes the times I've started it. That is going to need to be changed. Blackwater with the setting is so much better than it was last time I played on location. But WIC just doesn't work for me.

#165 8 years ago

I just updated. It looks like cashing in multipliers to the Iron Bank is gone or broken (used Martell as the house).

Update: still works in Stark, so it looks like it was only removed in some spots.

#168 8 years ago
Quoted from cornycrunch:

Martell never had it. It's only supposed to be your add-a-ball.

Whoops. Thought it did. Thanks for the clarification.

#172 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

- My game did not have any audio dropout issues before, but now it does. The first game after power cycle the audio suddenly dropped out on first ball and there was a crackling in the sound too. The crackle goes away after a minute or two.

My audio issues seem to have vanished. My game was dropping out a lot. It was worse after restarting the game, then over a game or two it seemed to cache everything. Thanks.

#198 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah. I like that the battle for the wall MB can be worth big points, but maybe make those points harder to come by. Like adding wrinkles that if you haven't completed certain tasks before the multiball starts, your jackpots are way less.

I like this idea. Like based on the number of houses qualified and the number of houses completed.

#243 8 years ago

Martell - When I'm playing as Martell and make the 3 orbit shots, but drain before the collect, the collect is awarded, the house light is on, and a sword is awarded.

I haven't checked is draining on the collection shot of other houses does the same, but it is every time on Martell.

#248 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Wildfire seems pretty overpriced in the store. About 1700+ gold for only 10 wildfire? You easily get that off one hit of the battering ram when it's lit for wildfire. Maybe it should be more like 30 wildfire for 2000 gold? To me, the importance of wildfire is not conveyed well enough to the player. I've never really cared about it, let alone wanted to spend my gold on that. Or I never thought 'oh wildfire mode is lit, I gotta bash the battering ram!'. Does anyone care about wildfire in the game?
Rob

I don't even know what it's used for in the game. I get it on the pops and think I should be able to use it at Blackwater.

#253 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Well, that makes sense. No wonder I suck at this game. It's a complete lack of understanding of the rules. And lack of skill.

I know! When people are talking about 1.5 Billion values of Stark I'm like

#260 8 years ago

Minor... When you go to start Greyjoy one of the callouts is "We do not kneel"... I'm pretty sure that is Mance Rayder (The King beyond the wall) saying it. Born as a Wildling and raised by the Nights Watch (whom he deserted), he has no association with Greyjoy that I'm aware of.

#276 8 years ago
Quoted from the_one:

Has anyone noticed insert problems on the GoT playfield? Just saw pictures where many inserts are getting milky on the edges ... from one day to the next day an enormous change to the worse.
Got_1_(resized).jpg
Got_2_(resized).jpg
Got_3_(resized).jpeg

Yup, it was noticed last night on my game. Including the 4x insert actually separating and the clear chipping. Also quite a few of them ghosting quickly. I was going to contact them today or tomorrow, because as boob said, unacceptable in a brand new machine. From the look of it the 4x on my machine will start ripping up soon.

It is a bummer. I was fine if it was stuff with the new hardware system, but not the playfield eating itself.

#277 8 years ago

Extra Ball during Blackwater multiball. If you get it, the entire game goes dark as it is awarding the extra ball. All the lights are off for WAY too long during a multiball. This isn't a "my eyes are old and so I can't see during WIC" type of complaint, this is total darkness during some frenetic play.

#290 8 years ago
Quoted from oPinsesame:

Since update to 1.02 I have noticed a problem with the drop targets. When I hit a drop target it drops but then flings the ball so hard, it has hit the glass several times. I saw in the code for 1.02 they increased the delay in the bank resetting upon third one getting knocked down. But I am talking about when hitting just one or two and the thing flinging the ball back in a very jittery manner, like the down target is slightly jolting up and launching the ball , but not during bank reset. Is there an adjustment for this? Anyone else notice this issue?

That almost sounds like the ball is getting air off the flipper, then hitting the top of the target which is launching it. A lot of times the ball is actually already in an odd state. I'm just going by the ones I used to get off iron man where the back standup targets looked like they were launching the ball, but it was actually the Monger plate.

1 week later
#344 8 years ago

(Disclaimer: I get it, I'm old and have some eye issues)

Stern, please give me a setting to tone down the Winter Is Coming effect, because when it happens along with the start of Wall Multiball, I may as well shut the game off.

And I know, it was dumb of me to even start a game in a dark room. Usually I don't, but I was sneaking in one last game for the night. I had stopped bitching about this because I love GoT. The game is a masterpiece. But I had Wall ready to go. I hit the Dragon shot, and it started both Wall, and Winter is Coming on that shot. Lost all the balls, but I was Martell, so bam, again. Quickly down to two balls again, but trapped them and waited... And waited and waited. I finally just dumped the balls and shut the game off.

It's a very cool effect that is overdone. I don't find it fun, and if you were completely blinded by it, you would feel the same. It's not pinball, it is a frustrating mess to me. If you disagree loudly enough I'll come to your house with an LED flashlight and hit you in the eye with it so you can see how it feels to me. I didn't say shine, I said hit.

#349 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Nooooo say it isn't so Dave, I love the WIC lighting!
Does feature adjustment #32 help with it at all?

That adjustment only works for Blackwater (as far as I know).

Give that exact one a try. Start Wall Multiball on the same shot as WIC on the dragon shot, and do it in a dark room.

The effect is cool, like you are beyond the wall in a raging blizzard with snow pelting off your eyes, but it is so intense I can't see the balls at all. The solution is to play with lights on, but really, if they are going that far with lighting, there should be an option.

2 weeks later
#366 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

- Improved video mode. Well, I don't know how it can be better, but I think most still don't like it?

I'm so glad this went in as a choice. I got to choose it a couple times, and then completely ignore it.

The one thing I still want (Sorry TheLaw) is to tone down WIC lighting effects. I know some here disagree with me. We got it for BW, let's have it for WIC.

1 week later
#400 8 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Also: increase big points to be actual big points.

"Big points" is a pretty old joke. I think it is 2 million on LOTR. It is big and little at the same time

Quoted from John1210:

After lord of light ball save scores are halved for 30seconds (like in the show you become less every time you reincarnate) obviously choice of turning off or on.

This is an AWESOME idea!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Boise, ID
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Collegeville, PA
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-bugs-and-code-wishlist?tu=daveh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.