Topic Stats

• 605 posts
  • 89 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 80 days ago by genex
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

4B55B70A-0610-4AD0-B0A3-7763433D9129 (resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
PF_(resized).jpg
Got_3_(resized).jpeg
Got_2_(resized).jpg
Got_1_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
20151213_014445.jpg
Screen_Shot_2015-11-23_at_9.57.25_AM.png
image001_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blueberryjohnson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#373 3 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

And you can. Not a bug. I use to have this problem with old code but it went away at like 1.15 or something

It's still there in 1.22. You certainly can finish Targ as Greyjoy, but you can also end up in a situation where you can't. Believe I read somewhere the bug is triggered by hitting the dragon shot in Targ 3 before you are able to finish the mode. Apparently hitting it spots one of the other lit shots, so I'm guessing what happens if you only have one lit shot and hit the dragon is it spots that shot but then doesn't light any new ones and you end up stuck in targ purgatory.

Had this happen to me recently - played two BWMs with nothing else to do before draining. Next ball restarted targ hoping I'd be able to finish the mode but, nope, still no shots lit. Finished with 5.9b despite this nonsense. Can only imagine what I would have gotten without this bug and able to start iron throne.

2 weeks later
#482 3 years ago

Here's one I haven't seen mentioned: get to iron throne as Martell or Greyjoy before your last ball and drain. Hit button to launch your next ball and it immediately burns your add-a-ball / extra ball save. Then, if you're like me, do the same thing again the next ball too. Ugh

#485 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

so you have IT lit or you started it and drained? So at the start of ball two did you start right back in IT? Sorry I have never been to IT so I'm not sure how the mode runs. I would say to just manual plunge from now on so that doesn't happen. I never use the button to plunge cause every so often my auto plunger doesn't get it all the way to the top lanes and I want to make sure it gets up there.

Already started and drained - Iron Throne is the rare wizard mode that continues ball to ball until your game ends or you beat it (at which point all houses reset and the game effectively starts over).

I had gotten into the habit of using the button to plunge after playing a walking dead where manually plunging often caused the ball to clip the lower left pop bumper, borking the skill shot, while the button usually didn't. But, yes, it's all manual for me with GoT from now on

#489 3 years ago

On the pro I'd like to see a greener tyrell - too similar to yellow-green of BWM jackpots, particularly when running simultaneously

#491 3 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

I find the Tyrell Green to be good, but the BWM Green is a bit to yellow still. The multiball color is certainly better then it was on the previous code though. Back then it looked totally yellow to me.

I like the green fine too, just want more differentiation between the two

#492 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Also for the targaryen 3 bug, has anyone been able to figure out exactly when this occurs? I've tried to recreate it based off what others have described and cannot do it.

Haven't watched it yet, but looks like Keith just posted a vid exploiting the bug so watch and learn, I guess

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Peachtree City, GA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,899.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blueberryjohnson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside