PF_(resized).jpg
Got_3_(resized).jpeg
Got_2_(resized).jpg
Got_1_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpg
20151213_014445.jpg
Screen_Shot_2015-11-23_at_9.57.25_AM.png
image001_(resized).jpg
There are 605 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 13.
#351 8 years ago

Just to be sure, is everyone with an LE/Prem suffering from the EZ-flop upper flipper problem, where a ball bouncing back against a raised flipper will often cause it to collapse? I'm on my second LE now (Stern replaced the original one after 3 Node 8 failures) and it has this issue just as badly as the other one did. I had hoped it would be a simple EOS switch adjustment, until I removed the upper playfield and realized the upper flippers HAVE no EOS switches. Maybe it's something they can fix in code? I have my machine on location and have been getting a lot of complaints.

Also I feel like the Dragon kicker plunger is going to prove to be very problematic as my first one broke in days and I've heard of them quickly breaking on Pros on location around here.

As for suggestions, the one thing I'd really like to see make a comeback is some kind of daily or "beat it to get it" high score like Whodunnit's Roof Champion. Location players really love getting their names on the board this way and don't realize it's temporary -- they're just happy to be able to put in their initials. Dwight did the code for Whodunnit, so maybe if we're lucky he'll put a similar daily champ score into GOT? Bonus points if it integrates the initials of the current champ into the DMD somehow a la Whodunnit or Junkyard.

#352 8 years ago

My machine have started mystery award pick up several times in game, I am not sure wich switches started that, but game will going on and selection is in display, I have tested switchtests for switchghosting but anything found. Anybody else have this problem?

Also have that problem with Stark and Blackwater multiball.

But this game is worth gold, it is awesome!

#353 8 years ago

I really wish they would fix the tilt warning sound. It goes off with every touch of the ring instead of with every tilt warning. So you might hear the sound like 3-4 times, but only get 1 or 2 tilt warnings.

1 week later
#354 8 years ago

I was just thinking about the gold feature in GoT and how it's something that doesn't feel 'quite there' yet.

Now I'll just throw an idea out there and let me know what you think.. I like that you can buy multipliers, but what if you could also spend the gold to increase scoring on other game features like spinner scoring, increasing super jackpot, pop bumpers, etc? Actually, I have no idea what's all there to be purchased with gold. Probably a lot more than I have ever seen... Maybe some of what I mentioned is already in there?

Rob

#355 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

but what if you could also spend the gold to increase scoring on other game features like spinner scoring, increasing super jackpot, pop bumpers, etc?

Yes, Yes and Yes.
Sounds fun.

#356 8 years ago

I'm gonna to play the hell out of Lannister house this weekend and see if I can't see most of the items able to be purchased. But those are great ideas. Maybe for Lannister house you can get better stuff for cheaper on top of getting more gold. Or have things available to buy that no other house can buy.

#357 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I'm gonna to play the hell out of Lannister house this weekend and see if I can't see most of the items able to be purchased. But those are great ideas. Maybe for Lannister house you can get better stuff for cheaper on top of getting more gold. Or have things available to buy that no other house can buy.

Did you already get your game from Trent?

#358 8 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Did you already get your game from Trent?

Going up tomorrow night right after work.

#359 8 years ago

Don't know if it was already reported, but on the latest update when you start with Stark and plunge the ball from the button, it immediately grows the WIC. This happens only on the first ball. Is this suppose to happen ? (Maybe because it is Stark house the WIC gets larger immediately ?) Was just wondering if this is a bug or not.

#360 8 years ago

Yes...you get an increase in WIC, just like if you choose Baratheon, it immediately advances the Battle for the Wall clock by one (try it!).

#361 8 years ago

I tried to find the issue posted in previous pages BUT........ Does your GoT lose strength in kicking he ball out of the auto plunge over time?

#362 8 years ago

So we went to the moon....we're going to Mars.....we can grow ears on mice....we can clone mammals.......but we can't make a pinball machine that won't break.... .................Joey

#363 8 years ago
Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

So we went to the moon....we're going to Mars.....we can grow ears on mice....we can clone mammals.......but we can't make a pinball machine that won't break.... .................Joey

Correct...... and we never will. It actually makes perfect logical sense of you think about what a pinball machine is and how it works.

#364 8 years ago

So playing on location today with v.1.22. Is the Targaryon issue while playing as Greyjoy a known issue? I got to a point on Targaryon3(Drogon) where I had made quite a few shots, the progress bar was about 1/2 way down and no shots were lit. I proceeded to shoot every shot in the game and nothing. No progress. Just constant Dragon noises and flapping wings. I even decided to just shoot locks and started BWMB and even after multiball was over just same flapping and noises. Is there no way to finish Targaryon while playing as Greyjoy? Must be a bug, right?

#365 8 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

So playing on location today with v.1.22. Is the Targaryon issue while playing as Greyjoy a known issue? I got to a point on Targaryon3(Drogon) where I had made quite a few shots, the progress bar was about 1/2 way down and no shots were lit. I proceeded to shoot every shot in the game and nothing. No progress. Just constant Dragon noises and flapping wings. I even decided to just shoot locks and started BWMB and even after multiball was over just same flapping and noises. Is there no way to finish Targaryon while playing as Greyjoy? Must be a bug, right?

I think so. I have seen other people mention it, but never got far enough for it to happen to me. There's still a few minor bugs here and there which I'm sure Dwight keeps track of for when he has time to release another update.

Hmmm, from the top of my head:

- Super jackpot can be lit after multiball and not score anything. This was supposed to be fixed, but I've seen it still happen.
- Martel can be completed (as Greyjoy) without making any Greyjoy shots. I am not sure if this is design or not?
- Can't complete Targaryon as Greyjoy
- Martel completed as Greyjoy causes the final animation to skip. However, that animation may then play later on when it's not supposed to. It might even play several times.
- Can't collect iron bank as Martel (right?) By design?
- Rarely the volume will ramp up for a second.
- Lord of Light can be re-lit with 1 target bank after being used when 2 LOL inserts are lit. (Setting every 3 banks)

Wishlist:

- A better lighting effect for the dragon when Blackwater Multiball is lit.
- Once per ball setting for Lord Of Light
- Flipper strength settings. The flippers on my pro are almost too strong.
- Much louder game over and multiball start music
- More name entry awards, like for combos and iron bank
- Improved video mode. Well, I don't know how it can be better, but I think most still don't like it?
- Is Martel too easy to complete?
- Ok, here's one, a house randomizer. Choose your house or if you want the game can randomly pick for you!

It's a great game Dwight, lots of fun to play!

Rob

#366 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

- Improved video mode. Well, I don't know how it can be better, but I think most still don't like it?

I'm so glad this went in as a choice. I got to choose it a couple times, and then completely ignore it.

The one thing I still want (Sorry TheLaw) is to tone down WIC lighting effects. I know some here disagree with me. We got it for BW, let's have it for WIC.

#367 8 years ago

Once the game is over, it would be nice if the game showed your progress for a while before going to attract mode. There is so much to do, and many different strategies, that you need time to see how it went.

#368 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I think so. I have seen other people mention it, but never got far enough for it to happen to me. There's still a few minor bugs here and there which I'm sure Dwight keeps track of for when he has time to release another update.
Hmmm, from the top of my head:
- Super jackpot can be lit after multiball and not score anything. This was supposed to be fixed, but I've seen it still happen.
- Martel can be completed (as Greyjoy) without making any Greyjoy shots. I am not sure if this is design or not?
- Martel completed as Greyjoy causes the final animation to skip. However, that animation may then play later on when it's not supposed to. It might even play several times.
- Can't collect iron bank as Martel (right?) By design?
- Rarely the volume will ramp up for a second.
- Lord of Light can be re-lit with 1 target bank after being used when 2 LOL inserts are lit. (Setting every 3 banks)
Wishlist:
- A better lighting effect for the dragon when Blackwater Multiball is lit.
- Once per ball setting for Lord Of Light
- Flipper strength settings. The flippers on my pro are almost too strong.
- Much louder game over and multiball start music
- More name entry awards, like for combos and iron bank
- Is Martel too easy to complete?
- Ok, here's one, a house randomizer. Choose your house or if you want the game can randomly pick for you!
It's a great game Dwight, lots of fun to play!
Rob

Rob, those are some good suggestions.
I would still REALLY like to see the tilt warning sound fixed. Why does the tilt warning sound go off 3 times when I only get 1 warning? Well, I know why but it shouldn't be like that!

#369 8 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

You should be able to finish Targaryeon with greyjoy as your house. So yes, that would be a bug.

#370 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

How often does this happen? I can't reproduce this. Perhaps your battering ram switch needs to be more sensitive.

Quoted from Rob_G:

don't think this is a bug.

Quoted from Rob_G:

You sure as hell can. I do it all the time.

Quoted from Rob_G:

This is never going to be good. Just disable it and enjoy the game more.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

You should be able to finish Targaryeon with greyjoy as your house. So yes, that would be a bug.

And you can. Not a bug. I use to have this problem with old code but it went away at like 1.15 or something

#371 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

How often does this happen? I can't reproduce this. Perhaps your battering ram switch needs to be more sensitive.

I have had it happen quite a few times and it's not a switch issue. The SJ light would sometimes still be lit after Blackwater multiball ends. Shooting it and the light goes out, but you don't get points. It's listed as a recent fix, but I'm sure I've still had it happen at least once since. Shrugs.

Quoted from markmon:

don't think this is a bug.

Isn't Greyjoy supposed to make completing the Houses more difficult though? Otherwise it would be too lucrative.

Rob

#372 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I have had it happen quite a few times and it's not a switch issue. The SJ light would sometimes still be lit after Blackwater multiball ends. Shooting it and the light goes out, but you don't get points. It's listed as a recent fix, but I'm sure I've still had it happen at least once since. Shrugs.

Isn't Greyjoy supposed to make completing the Houses more difficult though? Otherwise it would be too lucrative.
Rob

I'm gonna test the greyjoy Martel house later. I haven't noticed it cause I always hit left ramp right ramp first then get the orbits. I think the greyjoy shots reset if you don't at least get those before the timer runs out.

#373 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

And you can. Not a bug. I use to have this problem with old code but it went away at like 1.15 or something

It's still there in 1.22. You certainly can finish Targ as Greyjoy, but you can also end up in a situation where you can't. Believe I read somewhere the bug is triggered by hitting the dragon shot in Targ 3 before you are able to finish the mode. Apparently hitting it spots one of the other lit shots, so I'm guessing what happens if you only have one lit shot and hit the dragon is it spots that shot but then doesn't light any new ones and you end up stuck in targ purgatory.

Had this happen to me recently - played two BWMs with nothing else to do before draining. Next ball restarted targ hoping I'd be able to finish the mode but, nope, still no shots lit. Finished with 5.9b despite this nonsense. Can only imagine what I would have gotten without this bug and able to start iron throne.

#374 8 years ago

I will see if I can recreate this later.

#375 8 years ago
Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

It's still there in 1.22. You certainly can finish Targ as Greyjoy, but you can also end up in a situation where you can't. Believe I read somewhere the bug is triggered by hitting the dragon shot in Targ 3 before you are able to finish the mode. Apparently hitting it spots one of the other lit shots, so I'm guessing what happens if you only have one lit shot and hit the dragon is it spots that shot but then doesn't light any new ones and you end up stuck in targ purgatory.
Had this happen to me recently - played two BWMs with nothing else to do before draining. Next ball restarted targ hoping I'd be able to finish the mode but, nope, still no shots lit. Finished with 5.9b despite this nonsense. Can only imagine what I would have gotten without this bug and able to start iron throne.

Exactly this..... Well worded!

#376 8 years ago

-on LE/Prem WiC on right ramp should be able to be completed on the upper playfield rather than intentionally draining to re-shoot right ramp

-Castle multiball is completely worthless

-Stark "20 seconds of free shooting" during HotK... if no ball save then it's not free shooting, just extra shots to block you from finishing lol

-Collecting Castles on the upper PF is a cool idea. Like to see this expanded a bit like collecting medals in ST. The more you have the more each is worth

-Collect Bonus from mystery

-Targaryen HotK boost (Given how hard it is to complete it should contribute more to HotK scoring)

#377 8 years ago

So I have been playing with greyjoy on the pro and only playing the targaryen house mode with the wife watching the DMD. So when we would get to the final dragon, all I would do is hit the kickback shot. It wasn't lit, but I noticed on the last dragon that even if you hit the kickback while unlit, the dragon loses a little bit of life. Then I noticed if you hit it 4-5 times in a row, the kickback would light, then if you hit it again, the dragon would lose a good chunk of life, then the lights throughout the playfield would light again. One time I was very close to defeating the dragon, I kept hitting the kickback and the dragon was stuck on its last bit of life, and wouldn't lose anymore. but then I noticed that the shield in front of the LOL targets was flashing purple, I hit those, then the dragon kickback lit blue one last time to kill the final dragon.

This is the closest I could come to trying to recreate the situation you guys have been having. Seems to work okay for me.

#378 8 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

-Targaryen HotK boost (Given how hard it is to complete it should contribute more to HotK scoring)

Targaryen gives the most to HotK of all the houses. It increases the value of every shot. Since what you collect from the shots builds the Super Jackpot Value it builds that too. Since The Super Jackpot values add to the Super Jackpot Hurry up it it affects that too.

#379 8 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

-Stark "20 seconds of free shooting" during HotK... if no ball save then it's not free shooting, just extra shots to block you from finishing lol

wouldn't that take away a lot of strategy and risk/reward? Stark bonus round can score some serious points. So now players have to think about what houses they want to go into HOTK with. So how it is now adds another element to the mode, whether you want some lucrative bonus round scoring at the risk of not getting the final set SJP or possibly do both. And with house stark mode being such an easy mode to complete, there's gotta be risk added to other end goals. Just like Martel means you have to hit each shot twice to complete one set.

What I would like to see is more risk/strategy added to greyjoy. Instead of stealing a houses power for the remainder of the game, I think it should be for the remainder of the ball.

I'd also like to see a random house selector for competition mode where the game selects the house before the game starts and all players play that same house.

#380 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

wouldn't that take away a lot of strategy and risk/reward? Stark bonus round can score some serious points. So now players have to think about what houses they want to go into HOTK with. So how it is now adds another element to the mode, whether you want some lucrative bonus round scoring at the risk of not getting the final set SJP or possibly do both. And with house stark mode being such an easy mode to complete, there's gotta be risk added to other end goals. Just like Martel means you have to hit each shot twice to complete one set.
What I would like to see is more risk/strategy added to greyjoy. Instead of stealing a houses power for the remainder of the game, I think it should be for the remainder of the ball.
I'd also like to see a random house selector for competition mode where the game selects the house before the game starts and all players play that same house.

If the center ramp was out of play I would agree. No risk looping that for 20 seconds

#381 8 years ago

Hey, Dwight! Just an FYI...I know a lot of the flipper freezes/lower GI blackout problems were code related which were addressed in the latest update. But I DID still have a quick blackout yesterday while playing the ball on the upper playfield, and again when I hit one of the gold targets to the side of the castle black shot (this is on an LE).

Knowing that it probably wasn't the node 8 board (which I replaced once already), I rebooted the game, and it never happened again.

I know that there were certain circumstances that would allow for this to happen, but I think there are still problem areas with this in the code specific to those areas of the playfield.

Incredible game. (And POTC still never gets old for me, either!)

#382 8 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

Targaryen gives the most to HotK of all the houses. It increases the value of every shot. Since what you collect from the shots builds the Super Jackpot Value it builds that too. Since The Super Jackpot values add to the Super Jackpot Hurry up it it affects that too.

I think Stark is the best HotK booster. Looping 100Mil shots on the center ramp trumps 750K added to hurry-up that you may or may not collect

Also like to see flipper adjustments in the menu. The pro I play the lower flippers are snappy. Not so much the LE/ premium. Be nice to be able to tune them to a specific game. Same with the auto-launch. Mine launches so hard it hits the right gate assembly and comes back down the right orbit.

Enjoying the game Dwight, keep up the good work!

#383 8 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

Also like to see flipper adjustments in the menu. The pro I play the lower flippers are snappy. Not so much the LE/ premium. Be nice to be able to tune them to a specific game.

I think a software fix to this is a huge kludge. Just because a game is new doesn't mean the flippers are right. I often have to regap NIB stern flipper bats using the flipper gap tool. Sometimes the flipper buttons themselves need recalibration. This LE can be fixed to be just as strong as the pro you've played. And that's the proper fix not a software adjustment.

#384 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I think a software fix to this is a huge kludge. Just because a game is new doesn't mean the flippers are right. I often have to regap NIB stern flipper bats using the flipper gap tool. Sometimes the flipper buttons themselves need recalibration. This LE can be fixed to be just as strong as the pro you've played. And that's the proper fix not a software adjustment.

Flippers are gapped fine. Firing time is definitely nerfed in the LE/ Prem. Strong up the middle and super weak on the side shots is firing time. We spent a lot of time getting Archer's flippers timed just right to make all shots feel right not just the ones up the middle.

#385 8 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

Flippers are gapped fine. Firing time is definitely nerfed in the LE/ Prem. Strong up the middle and super weak on the side shots is firing time. We spent a lot of time getting Archer's flippers timed just right to make all shots feel right not just the ones up the middle.

Are you arguing that the coil pulse time is different on the LE vs the pro? That really feels unlikely. Flipper angles change the perceived power on different angles. So do eos switch settings. My got pro arrived and I couldn't back hand the right ramp. The eos was closing *way* too soon. Solved now. Are you sure you have 5032 coils installed on both flippers? I'd bet this has a non software solution.

#386 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Are you arguing that the coil pulse time is different on the LE vs the pro? That really feels unlikely. Flipper angles change the perceived power on different angles. So do eos switch settings. My got pro arrived and I couldn't back hand the right ramp. The eos was closing *way* too soon. Solved now. Are you sure you have 5032 coils installed on both flippers? I'd bet this has a non software solution.

Yeah same coils though I may upgrade to GNR coils. The EOS opens right at the end so that's not it. I figured the timing was nerfed to prevent the ball flying off the right ramp on the prem/ le but raising the right ramp up a tiny bit stopped the airballs on mine at least.

#387 8 years ago
Quoted from sk8ball:

Yeah same coils though I may upgrade to GNR coils. The EOS opens right at the end so that's not it. I figured the timing was nerfed to prevent the ball flying off the right ramp on the prem/ le but raising the right ramp up a tiny bit stopped the airballs on mine at least.

You don't need GnR coils. Regular 5020 coils would be an upgrade.

#388 8 years ago

Joining the club.
Thanks y'all for contributing to this thread.
Very helpful for soon to be new owner.

#389 8 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

It's definitely happened to me as of at least 1.21 code. I abstained from Greyjoy for a while until I made Iron Throne, but now that that's out of the way, I'd like to reassert my alliance with them.

#390 8 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Rob

The Greyjoy shots during Martell just give a 'jackbot builds' message. But given that I've seen the 'jackpot' actually *decline* during the build-up phase, that doesn't even really mean anything anyway. And no, it doesn't give credit for a loop.

#391 8 years ago

Martell mode with greyjoy should definitely be changed. I just played a bunch last night where I hit the left orbit until the the ramps lit, then just times out the mode. Too easy to get the add a ball power.

#392 8 years ago

Just had extra ball lit and also wall mb qualified. When I hit the right orbit wall MB started but I did not get an extra ball. After wall MB ended the extra ball insert was no longer lit

#393 8 years ago

If the extra ball insert was lit purple, that was just telling you that wall multiball was available. I think it's yellow or orange for an extra ball.

#394 8 years ago

Did not know that! Im not sure on the color but that seems likely. There is a lot to learn

#395 8 years ago

Had the pro now for a couple months. Great game. Just a couple of wants at moment.

A very simple one here - added sound fx for the jets.

Also: increase big points to be actual big points.
Increase iron banks awards.
After lord of light ball save scores are halved for 30seconds (like in the show you become less every time you reincarnate) obviously choice of turning off or on.
Get rid of video mode and add some more selections such as increase spinner value to a few million a spin for a limited time.

Awesome game but some of the scoring and rewards are extremely unbalanced.

Also last one: dwarf fast scoring with wenches on the dmd. Most of the show is tits and arse and there is none to be found. SO AN ADULT MODE pleasssssss

#396 8 years ago

Added my own

#397 8 years ago

not sure, but is there a problem with the "Lock" is lit? It is activated and immediately after that the ball is drained. On the next ball the lock is not lit, but on the shot the ball will be locked....

Is it a bug?

Steel Cat

PS: I got a GOT LE 1.23

#398 8 years ago

Could be a bug on the LE. I haven't noticed this happen on the Pro running 1.23.

#399 8 years ago

Wishlist:
- sound effects for WHC MB indicating advancements in the mode as well as a final SJP collect sound effect. Maybe a call out of some type to indicate when your on the boss stage and when the final shot is lit and/or when you become frozen.

- more sound effects in general. Maybe a Combo Sound effect when your multipliers are 10X or more and another for 20X or more? Maybe a sound effect if you cash in a big multiplier shot or high value shot.

- call outs on pre-mode shots: example, the first time you hit Martell, you get Tyrian saying "I demand for a trial by combat". Fits perfect! Sounds great and fits in line with the Martel mode. On the flip side, if you hit greyjoys first shot you get a picture of Reek with no call out or hint of what's to come in the Greyjoy house mode with burning wintefell. A lot of the houses are like this; since its 3 shots to light a house; first shot should be a callout with animation (like Martell) that's in line with the house mode, second one animation only, third one animation indicating house is lit with a callout perhaps.

- wildlings scoring! If you light all the houses (not defeat), then wildlings scoring is activated. Similar to fast scoring on other modern sterns where all targets and switch hits (minus spinner) are worth extra). Add some sound effects to indicate the player is in this mode which is stackable with everything else in the game. Maybe go as far as only having Wildlings scoring activate of the player not completed a single house but lit them all.

- after defeating the iron throne and the table resets to the beginning, shuffle all the house shots around (except Targaryan). For example, now the left Greyjoy orbit may be the stark shot, and Greyjoy may now be the center shot.

- more gold awards. Maybe high dollar ones for lannister like; ball saver time increased for BW MB, combo multipliers maxed for 15 secs, buy another houses power for the remainder of the ball, etc...

Anyway, just thinking out loud.

#400 8 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Also: increase big points to be actual big points.

"Big points" is a pretty old joke. I think it is 2 million on LOTR. It is big and little at the same time

Quoted from John1210:

After lord of light ball save scores are halved for 30seconds (like in the show you become less every time you reincarnate) obviously choice of turning off or on.

This is an AWESOME idea!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 6,395.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 605 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 13.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-bugs-and-code-wishlist/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.