(Topic ID: 199230)

Got an offer to sell my route.... How much is it worth?

By Okarcades

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 76 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lord_of_the_pins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from Okarcades:

Afm -$7000
    Mmr- $7000
    St - $4500
    T2 - $2500
    Af - $6500
    Get away $2500
    I also have a getaway I forgot to add since it's not on route right now. So that's how I came up with $30,000.
    Take $900 x 24 months and you get $21,600
    Inventory including over 1000 comet 2smd leds and hundreds of titan silicone bands , every replacement coil any of these games would need, eos switches, and basically enough parts to last 24 months. And 4 back up bill acceptors.
    All games have bill acceptors as well as payrange systems.
    All income has been proven in my taxes and documented for 3 years.

It sounds like you have things figured out for the most part , which is good considering this is your bussiness .
    There has to be a number that makes it worth while for you to sell , if your not comfortable selling for less just keep it . If this is established and has contract for long term than defanitly does ad value beyond assets .

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lord_of_the_pins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-an-offer-to-sell-my-route-how-much-is-it-worth?tu=Lord_of_the_pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.