View topic image gallery

image-818.jpg
image-510.jpg
image-696.jpg
image-194.jpg
image-877.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Stack15.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 9 years ago

That was me... I had $3,800 in it... sold it for $3,800. Simpler that way.

That being said, the price was probably too low. I had more than five people email me within five minutes of posting a market place ad with no pictures. Of course, one offered $3,400 and others probably just wanted it for free... But I really don't know why someone would pay $5k for BDK.

#32 9 years ago

Playfield = perfect.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I think $4,200 is fine for HUO. its the $4,500 - $5,500 that I always thought was whack, and it appears the market does too, now.

Of course for me to buy its high threes, but that might be low in terms of actual market value. I thought the $3,800 price that one guy got for what he said was a flawless game with some extras was right on the money. But again, probably a little low.

It just gets weird... $3,800 plus shipping becomes $4,200ish pretty fast. A $4,200 base price becomes a "shipping kills the deal" thing pretty fast. I price my games to sell quickly and without all the extra questions, pictures from every angle and pointless hours on the phone talking about a pixel on the DMD that isn't quite as bright as the one next to it. I usually sell them to people who simply flip them. All of them passed and it ended up on here.

Personally I tire of watching pinball people trying their hardest to make money off of other pinball people. It's a hobby and we are all supposed to be friends for goodness sake.

Anyways, back on topic here... had someone in Georgia offered WWE LE for BDK plus 2k cash, I would have been in. I don't have BDK anymore and double shipping kills a trade anyway. So I'm out. I do believe this is the first WWE (I mean WrestleMania) show up in a for sale or trade post. I hope to one day snag a pro...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Folsom, CA
$ 12.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Stack15.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-an-offer-for-wwe-le?tu=Stack15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.