View topic image gallery

image-818.jpg
image-510.jpg
image-696.jpg
image-194.jpg
image-877.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FightNightFZ.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hey, was working on a trade for TDK, here's the offer I received:

-TDK + 2K cash

Inputs on what you guys think about this.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Work out a deal and get a Star Trek Le!

With how it looks after the new code, I definitely would

#7 8 years ago

So the guy is listing the BDK @ 5200 and said he is the second owner. I'd rather have 2 pins then the cash, but still overall the deal seems low.

#9 8 years ago

Yeah I was thinking 5200 is kinda high to begin with.....I could go get a ST pro NIB

#11 8 years ago

WWE has an incoming code update very soon, Stern just updated. I have no idea if the LE is sold out, I am only aware that half of them were gone a month and a half ago

#15 8 years ago

I already have the LE

#28 8 years ago

I'm not really hard up to trade or anything. I have fun with the WWE LE right now even with the crap code. With the external sub hooked up, the sound is great! But I am the type that will always listen to every and all offers. Do I think this BDK is worth 5200? Definitely not. I'd go buy a pro NIB of something else for cheaper anyday. But we are working on some 2 ideas that might just make it beneficial, who knows. I just want to see what you guys thought because this is one of the most opinionated communities I've ever been a part of and I love it!

I have a signed piece of the wrestling mat from Hulk Hogans return last year and a sign card from him to throw in so someone can make a topper for it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FightNightFZ.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-an-offer-for-wwe-le?tu=FightNightFZ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.