View topic image gallery

Pinball2.png
Pinball (resized).png
detail (resized).jpg
WP_20170420_20_04_52_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170414_12_30_33_Pro (resized).jpg
WP_20170414_12_27_06_Pro (resized).jpg
image-6 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stingray4me.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 6 years ago

Hi, I just got a hot tip em too free off craigslist, I just had to drive 3 1/2 hours to get it. I've made some fixing post about it recently too. Today I found out it had some bad & broken contact on the drop down targets so I ordered some tonight. Does yours lite up for the 10,000 bonus when you first turn it on ? I tried to make the bonus unit go to 0 but it wanted to start with 10,000. Not related but Something I learned on it today was. I noticed the 10,000 point relay was on & I had the playfield tilted up & the ball that rolls up that chute on the right was just touching the target & thats what it's supposed to do. So if your working on your game remove that ball that stays on the playfield.
p.s thanks to your picture above I didn't know there was a bulb in the center bumper ok now loose bulb.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stingray4me.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-a-scoring-question-on-williams-hot-tip-machine-1?tu=stingray4me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.