Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

00Z0Z_6q14ns6bD91_1200x900 (resized).jpg
IMG_1005 (resized).jpg
IMG_1003 (resized).jpg
00Q0Q_1N5GnDY2g5z_1200x900 (resized).jpg
IMG_1007 (resized).jpg
IMG_1001 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lermods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 5 years ago

Those pics are not great, but it looks like a fairly low play game just looking at the inlane drops. The flipper button protectors were not standard, ask to see what's underneath, it's just a couple of screws to get them off. I'd like to see the shooter lane, front of the cabinet, itchy and scratchy hole. Ask when the batteries were last changed.

It needs a good cleaning, you can see the ball trail mark coming out of the shooter lane, very common on this game. Probably needs new rubber and a shop job, which is very easy on this game.

Nice tspp games are going for $5-6k. This one is likely worth $4500$-5k. No way $3500.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Since when does a routed game with 20K plays on it only make it worth $600 less than a HUO one?

No way. Not without 500 in add ons.

$5K possibly. I could elaborate deeper as to why but I have better things to do. I'll start buy saying that every single one I have seen sell in the last year has a color DMD which is immediately inflating the price by $500.
The next 4 or 5 that I see for sale I will link to them in the thread when they actually sell. Also, a lot of the ones that are listed as HUO have obvious sings that it is not in fact HUO. Hand wear covered with those hideous metal cabinet covers and tons of shooter lane wear.

What is it about this game that leads you to believe it has such a large amount of plays?

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Because I've owned one HUO with 2500 plays and one routed with 20K plays and they both looked better than this one. I also regularly play 3 other that are HUO at friends/leagues that are under 10K in plays.
I looked over the pics again and the key ones are just not there to say for certain. Garage door, shooter lane, I&S hole, close up of the inland drops, ect. BUT the amount of wear on the WHITE standups really stand out in the pics that are here and to me, they politely hint that it has a lot of plays.
I would like to see a lifetime audit-->$paid credit's report. It's not something that can easily be reset. That info is not stored in the settings/roms and it's not reset with a factory reset.

Guess we just disagree. The inlane drops are a better indicator than a dirty drop target. That said, it's hard to argue strongly without better pics

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Standups, not drops... Look worn to me, not just dirty. Show us a closeup of the closed garage door. Are you saying the 3 I&S drops? You can cheaply replace those. Can't hide the back of the hole though unless there is a Cliffy...
WTF are people asking about routed for 3500? I don't understand. Question was to price this game. Stay focused grasshoppers.

I assume you were referring to the kwikemart target, I meant standup not drop target. The inlane drops both look very good, not chewed up at all, which you would expect if there was heavy use.

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from jgadzia:

this guy refused anything less than 4, he said he had an pinball expert tell him it was worth four. looks like he was able to wipe off the grafitti but there is still a dime size chunk of wood missing. i passed.

It’s worth $4k easy. I wouldn’t have passed without seeing more pics. a nice huo game has been going for north of $5k. Check the pinside market. All I saw was some dirty targets and a few ball trails. I don’t like those flipper button covers, but for $4k, I’d be ok with it if I wanted a tspp.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.00
$ 45.00
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,899 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 218.00
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lermods.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-a-line-on-a-simpsons-pinball-party?tu=Lermods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.