Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 71 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Skyemont
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 10 years ago

Party Zone and Doctor Dude are both really cool games you could get in that range. Maybe an F-14 too.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from renobanjoman:

I already have Dr. Dude! I love it! That's why I am looking for a Party Zone to go with it!

Party Zone is a blast to play. You can get a good one for $1,500. Just make sure the ramps are in good shape and are working . . . there are no replacement ramps available at this time and if the ramps have a hard time controlling the ball and the ball spills over that is a challenging problem to solve.

#52 10 years ago

You could get a top of the line pristine conditioned Sorcerer; probably a little older than what you are hoping to find but it is an awesome game and the best of the best go for $1,500.

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from renobanjoman:

Yeah I really enjoy it. Some people don't the wacky theme but I love it. That's why I want to find a Party Zone to go with it. I think it would awesome to have both!

I sold a nice Party Zone for under $1,500 a couple months ago to a buddy of mine. Great game; takes some tweaking to get the ramps right and there are not many spare parts available; so if you go for one make sure the ramps are in good shape.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/got-1500-budget-what-can-i-get?tu=tigerlaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.