7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 71 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Skyemont
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

Dr dude.
Great under rated game IMO

Yeah I really enjoy it. Some people don't the wacky theme but I love it. That's why I want to find a Party Zone to go with it. I think it would awesome to have both!

#52 7 years ago

You could get a top of the line pristine conditioned Sorcerer; probably a little older than what you are hoping to find but it is an awesome game and the best of the best go for $1,500.

#53 7 years ago
Quoted from renobanjoman:

Yeah I really enjoy it. Some people don't the wacky theme but I love it. That's why I want to find a Party Zone to go with it. I think it would awesome to have both!

I sold a nice Party Zone for under $1,500 a couple months ago to a buddy of mine. Great game; takes some tweaking to get the ramps right and there are not many spare parts available; so if you go for one make sure the ramps are in good shape.

#54 7 years ago

I'm always reading "be patient, something will turn up" but where? Unless you know somebody or just happen to get lucky, it's very difficult to get a good deal.

#55 7 years ago

Going out, hanging with others in your city and meeting new people is the best way to find deals. I guess at the end of the day, why should anyone hook you up if they aren't your friend?

Quoted from Miknan:

Unless you know somebody or just happen to get lucky, it's very difficult to get a good deal.

#56 7 years ago

ive seen south park, star gate, and JP go for about $1500.00

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from renobanjoman:

This is typical of what I find nearby. I would think this Popeye game should be $1,000-$1,400. Maybe up to 1,800 if it is super mint. richmond.craigslist.org link

just show up with $1500.00 in cash. Cash talks. It dosent look like he collects so im sure he just looked at what they are going for on ebay and assumed its worth more.

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

ive seen South Park, star gate, and JP go for about $1500.00

I'll take a JP at that price. It's closer to a $1800-2200 pin.

#59 7 years ago

I sure cant find any pins in the 1500 range here in MN. Well I can find a couple but none of those titles.

#60 7 years ago

Just saw a LAH sell on CL for 950.00
I tried for it but to late as always. :///////

#61 7 years ago

$1500 is a good price point for System 11s IMO. If it's over $1500, it's likely overpriced unless it is NIB condition. Got all 4 of my System 11s for way less than that, and you'll have enough money left over for new parts as well. Pinbot and Taxi are probably the best of them and the easiest to come by. EATPM and Whirlwind seem to have jacked prices, those in your price range show up occasionally in not-so-great condition.

#62 7 years ago

Keep patient and keep trying.

I just picked up an excellent shape Congo for $1500 at a yard sale where we went to look at getting a skee ball.

Best thing is, it was the wife's idea to get both if we got a good price for a package deal. She really liked it, meaning no guilt involved on my part for acquiring another pin for my collection.

#64 7 years ago
Quoted from Magicmike0:

Just saw a LAH sell on CL for 950.00
I tried for it but to late as always. :///////

Yeah I saw that too! Miss it too! lol!

#65 7 years ago
Quoted from harbngr:

Keep patient and keep trying.
I just picked up an excellent shape Congo for $1500 at a yard sale where we went to look at getting a skee ball.
Best thing is, it was the wife's idea to get both if we got a good price for a package deal. She really liked it, meaning no guilt involved on my part for acquiring another pin for my collection.

DANG IT! I gotta start going to yard sales!

#66 7 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

$1500 is a good price point for System 11s IMO. If it's over $1500, it's likely overpriced unless it is NIB condition. Got all 4 of my System 11s for way less than that, and you'll have enough money left over for new parts as well. Pinbot and Taxi are probably the best of them and the easiest to come by. EATPM and Whirlwind seem to have jacked prices, those in your price range show up occasionally in not-so-great condition.

Actually I am waiting to hear back from a guy that said he has a EATPM for 1,500. I have a couple of other pins I am considering but I am waiting to hear back from him before I pull trigger on any of the others. Elvira was near the top of my list. Very frustrating when they don't reply back.

#67 7 years ago

I'd pay 1500 for a decent Taxi as well, even if it's not a Marilyn. Or, I could use the same 1500 as a downpayment on a MM. Damn, those MM prices (when available) are over the roof.

#68 7 years ago

Save up a bit more and get a TFTC. Especially if you are a horror fan. That game is so much fun with so much to do. Love it.

Mix in some nice LED's and it's a really cool looking and playing game.

My wife AND kids refuse to let me get rid of it (not that I would want to)

#69 7 years ago

I've got a nice Demolition Man I'd sell for around $2k..

#70 7 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Going out, hanging with others in your city and meeting new people is the best way to find deals. I guess at the end of the day, why should anyone hook you up if they aren't your friend?

Kind of hard to meet a lot of new people when you work a ton of hours and also have a family. BUT, I have met a couple people in the short time I got into this hobby. However, I'm not so sure they would really give me a good deal on a machine when they know they can sell it for a high price and they have their own pinball habit to feed. Giving a good deal is basically losing hundreds of dollars... I guess the one thing I would know buying from my new friends is that their machines are top notch. I got kind of hosed on my first (and only, so far) pin.

#71 7 years ago

Back to the Future
Bad Cats
Baywatch
Black knight
Congo (maybe)
F-14
Gorgar
Hurricane
Jokerz
Lethel wepon 3
Maverick
Police force
Rescue 911
Teed off
Tmnt
T2
Twister
Waterworld

There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside