(Topic ID: 257320)

Gorgar sound issue

By ApostateDude

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20191207_163919 (resized).jpg
    adjust (resized).jpg
    s-l1600 (6) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PINTEC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago
    Quoted from ApostateDude:

I'm a rookie with my 1st machine, Williams 1979 Gorgar. It was mostly shopped out by the seller and functional. Sound was fine except for the heartbeat made an annoying noise (which I then just turned that option off in diagnostic operator's mode). I had to dissamble it to move into my basement. Upon reassembly, no sound! Reconnected the harnesses again, fuses all look good, boards look good, speaker connection looks good. Driver is a new Rottendog board the seller put in. I turned the voice volume on sound board all the way up and when I press the diagnostic button on sound board I can very faintly hear the sounds. Any ideas? Thanks all!

Remote volume control not connected
    There is a grey cable in the cabinet that plugs onto the sound board
    s-l1600 (6) (resized).jpgs-l1600 (6) (resized).jpg

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from ApostateDude:

Thanks! Reconnected it again, sound now audible but, very low volume, not as it should be

Adjust the balance control on the speech board

adjust (resized).jpgadjust (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PINTEC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gorgar-sound-issue-1?tu=PINTEC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.