Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by CNKay
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I supposedly got my boards fixed for my gorgar. I bought a new rottendog power board. I plugged it all in, lights are working fine. Solinoids work, but nothing scores. And when I go over a roll over the lights freeze stop moving and nothing scores. The sounds that are supposed to happen aren't working either. Just the heartbeat.

#2 10 years ago

Wow about the tenth post i have read in a month that start with "new boards" then problems. WTF.

Start by checking all your connectors are in correctly, and that you did not miss one. I guess you should start by contacting the rottendog folks for more suggestions.

Run through the test modes and see what works correct and what doesn't. If it is like flash many sound singles triggered in solenoid test.

Maybe there is a dip switch not set correctly. Just a wild guess as I have never used an aftermarket board.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Franklin, VA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gorgar-not-scoring and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.