Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by KHL
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

05C99105-657B-45F6-8B5A-3C11294662C2 (resized).jpeg
    B51A1281-718C-442B-8F6D-69A04D845F58 (resized).jpeg
    7595F148-D6AE-4EBB-BFF4-CB74DFF0BB40.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KING-HENRY.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 1 year ago

This ad has been removed from the market place.

#11 1 year ago

Lol, I’ve been missing the fun! *subbed to my own thread* talk crap all you want, doesn’t change the fact that this is, indeed, the center 1st floor window that overlooks the ocean. I met the previous owner Sandi, in person. It was an incredible experience being in that house. Here’s the letter of authenticity. PS, one could frame it in plexiglass and get the party gold coins and jewels, with the poster behind it..perhaps get a replica map in that display case as well ..

B51A1281-718C-442B-8F6D-69A04D845F58 (resized).jpegB51A1281-718C-442B-8F6D-69A04D845F58 (resized).jpeg

#16 1 year ago

Yes, I bought the window from her. I’m going to take the Ad down. Some pretty lameass peeps killed the mood. Yes, it hurt my feelings. Sue me, I’m human..Pinside is getting uglier every day. I've already blocked a few 'turds' on this thread. I don’t need other people’s drama! Like the Scooby-Doo thread, you cannot keep a good thing good.

#20 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

hope you sell it, whether it’s here or elsewhere. It’s pretty well known that Sandi Preston sold the house last week, and has been selling off stuff from the house/film

Hallelujah, someone actually of logic and reason chimed in..and without slamming someone's Ad!...you won my internet today

#25 1 year ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Not intended to hurt your feelings. Maybe you have never done something like this before and it was worth being told that you need to reorganize.
    Ever watch Pawn Stars?
    People have crazy odd stuff and want big money and that's all fine and well but authenticity always comes up in the conversation.
    I was not trying to deliberately rain on your parade, it just kinda happened with me bringing some light to the sale.
    -Mike

We can hire CSI to take samples from the framing in the house, and compare the wood DNA to that of my window for sale..and also the blocks of wood..it will match up..
    lol..how much documented authenticity do we really need here? I can even get Sandi's DNA off of the letter and the window... It's not a 1 million dollar unopened Nintendo Cartridge ffs

#26 1 year ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

I didn't even know that woman was still alive.

I can't tell you she's alive now or not..We met up at her house almost 2 years ago. I do know that the house sold for 1.65 million (or close to it)..so per square inch of realstate, this is actually a bargain...literally. Take it for what it is..

#29 1 year ago

I'm not desperate to sell this..look at my pin collection. I legitametly thought people would like a peice of movie history that resonates with the gen x and beyond crowd...But fuck me for trying to keep the spirit alive!

#30 1 year ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

I bet the same lady probably has a letter signed by One Eyed Willy himself regarding some old coins she’s trying to unload too.
    No one is doubting your story. But you don’t have authentication. Shit, your letter doesn’t even have a time, date or address listed. Lug that thing to Pawn Stars.
    Did you actually buy that window from
    This mystery lady??

EDIT: (and letting some bad attidudes roll off my back in here) there's a date on it.

#37 1 year ago
    Quoted from Wariodolby:

Sadly this is the trend now on pinside.
    Trolls getting under people’s skin.
    What’s so frustrating is these trolls who’ve effected alot of these fun threads,Scooby,Toy Story or this window ad.
    Their “hurtful” comments are so weak at any humor or being witty it boggles my mind how anyone can be effected by it.
    After all these years of being on the internet , I just don’t understand how you can let trolls have any effect on your emotions.
    Just leave this ad up please and the bullies will move on to their next victim.
    It’s so easy to deal with just ignore them !!
    Don’t feed the trolls.
    Sunday bump!

Normally I’m not an ounce effected (and thanks for the encouragement btw). This will be the first Christmas without my mom alive, so these people including the wtf’ers don’t help that holiday cheer this year.

#43 1 year ago
    Quoted from Collin:

I think you've got a fair point.
    Just because someone has something they waut to trade for a pin doesn't mean it belongs on a pinball forum. Makes me think of the Craigslist responders thst offer unsolicited wholly unrelated items in trade

so then it is fair to go onto every other non-pin related ad on pinside, and say the same thing? ..I mean, Pinside allows people to sell upright vids and such, and no one says anything about it..theirs no rules for it..and I've NEVER sold an upright video machine or anything else except pinball here..until now. So the blame goes to Pinside, not me...I certainly don't abuse the right of selling non-pin stuff.

#45 1 year ago
    Quoted from gandamack:

How about you sell one of your pins plus the Goonies window (and Sandi's letter) in a package deal and make another post titles Goonies Window plus a pinball machine for sale. Then you will satisfy these stringent parameters.

not a bad idea..at least it adverts the window without getting certain folks in a panic.

#52 1 year ago

Thanks Ryan, and James? (not sure it was you that replied earlier, but it's you if you bought my War Gods!)...You guys (and myself) etc, are what keep the world a better place..can't say much for the other half. I hope they can see the light, before it's lights out. life is way too short.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KING-HENRY.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/goonies-window?tu=KING-HENRY and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.