Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by KHL
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

05C99105-657B-45F6-8B5A-3C11294662C2 (resized).jpeg
    B51A1281-718C-442B-8F6D-69A04D845F58 (resized).jpeg
    7595F148-D6AE-4EBB-BFF4-CB74DFF0BB40.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KHL.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#53 1 year ago

Will it work as a standard playfield glass?

Quoted from KING-HENRY:

I'm not desperate to sell this..look at my pin collection. I legitametly thought people would like a peice of movie history that resonates with the gen x and beyond crowd...But fuck me for trying to keep the spirit alive!

#54 1 year ago

One does have the option of posting a paid ad, thereby blocking the trolls off the bat. Kinda makes sense for listing a 30k item, maybe? It would certainly seem more legit than a free topic posting I assume.

Quoted from Wariodolby:

Sadly this is the trend now on pinside.
    Trolls getting under people’s skin.
    What’s so frustrating is these trolls who’ve effected alot of these fun threads,Scooby,Toy Story or this window ad.
    Their “hurtful” comments are so weak at any humor or being witty it boggles my mind how anyone can be effected by it.
    After all these years of being on the internet , I just don’t understand how you can let trolls have any effect on your emotions.
    Just leave this ad up please and the bullies will move on to their next victim.
    It’s so easy to deal with just ignore them !!
    Don’t feed the trolls.
    Sunday bump!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KHL.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/goonies-window?tu=KHL and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.