Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by JodyG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

chunk (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).JPG
    9859CEFF-EF23-4F4B-B31D-C70311C3120A (resized).jpeg
    1DAEDDFF-8DA4-417A-9424-DAAB0DCAC4BE (resized).png

#1 3 years ago

I’m down for an le as long as it comes with a voucher for unlimited rocky road !

Play field sign visible In background Jacks recent video !

#2 3 years ago

I liked that movie very much when I was 10, for a pin though? Please no.

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

I liked that movie very much when I was 10, for a pin though? Please no.

Haha .. true . But chunk man ! Chunk !

#5 3 years ago

It's the code name for TMNT.

Sounds like it's actually stranger things. Jason is TMNT.

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

It's the code name for TMNT.

Ah shit !

1DAEDDFF-8DA4-417A-9424-DAAB0DCAC4BE (resized).png1DAEDDFF-8DA4-417A-9424-DAAB0DCAC4BE (resized).png
    #7 3 years ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

U know what was great in the 80's they made movies for kids and it didn't have to be squeaky clean politically correct crap. I miss that decade.

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

U know what was great in the 80's they made movies for kids and it didn't have to be squeaky clean politically correct crap. I miss that decade.

But data man .. data ! Booby traps !

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Short round. "Dr. Jones"

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Pinchers of Peril

#11 3 years ago

Knowing Deeproot has this license is such a letdown. I feel like the chances this game sees the light of day at this point is pretty slim.

#12 3 years ago
    9859CEFF-EF23-4F4B-B31D-C70311C3120A (resized).jpeg9859CEFF-EF23-4F4B-B31D-C70311C3120A (resized).jpeg
    #13 3 years ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

Knowing Deeproot has this license is such a letdown. I feel like the chances this game sees the light of day at this point is pretty slim.

I really hope your wrong

#14 3 years ago

That Troy sure is a dickhead though. As a side note did anyone ever go to a high school and see see a bunch of guys dressed up as skeletons beat up another kid using karate? I wonder if that actually ever happened in real life.

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

As a side note did anyone ever go to a high school and see see a bunch of guys dressed up as skeletons beat up another kid using karate?

U need to watch this.

#16 3 years ago

The LE will need to have the missing Octopus scene if it wants my interest. Goonies is my all-time favorite movie. It isn't a great movie by any means, but it sure was when I was 11. To this day, it is still my number 1, but I know that is simply because of nostalgia. I cant imagine spending a large chunk of money on something like this. Time will tell.

#17 3 years ago

This thread was started based on the Stern factory tour mistaken assumption/observation with "Goonies" listed as a game codename. Since we all know that was the codename for Stranger Things, and deeproot has the Goonies license, are you still excited?

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from kermit24:

This thread was started based on the Stern factory tour mistaken assumption/observation with "Goonies" listed as a game codename. Since we all know that was the codename for Stranger Things, and deeproot has the Goonies license, are you still excited?

Until the fat lady says no Goonies from deeproot I’ll remain cautiously excited.

#19 3 years ago

Im more constipated today than excited since I was up all night thinking that a goonies was coming out.

#20 3 years ago

imagine not knowing about the stern code names lol

#22 3 years ago

I’m already tired of Goonies pinball. It’s all over every thread for speculation of next machines. I just don’t see the purpose of another thread saying the exact same thing.

#23 3 years ago

Is this what were talking about? I didnt realize goonies was code name for Stranger Things.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
    #24 3 years ago
    Quoted from JonCBrand:

Is this what were talking about? I didnt realize goonies was code name for Stranger Things.
    [quoted image]

Yes

#25 3 years ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

If Chunk is going to be in a machine, this is the one it should be. Chunk the Groundhog!

chunk (resized).jpgchunk (resized).jpg
    #26 3 years ago

What was "Munchkin" for?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/goonies-hey-you-guys?hl=oneangrymo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.