• Latest reply 1 year ago by PinMonk
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

This Aint For You.gif
Untitled.jpg
GUEST_03ef37d5-e279-4107-b8e5-4f85e9012dac (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

My kids want a Switch, but it just looks way too much like the Wii we have had for 10 yrs. Same reason I didn't get a Wii U. How many super smash bros, mario, mario carts can we buy?

Switch is HD, Wii wasn’t. It’ll be a whole new visual experience with those franchises for you and your kids. Switch is amazing - I’ve never played a system more or bought more games for a system. But if you want something more mainstream/realistic/4K - go with a PS4 Pro or Xbox One X or S.

As for Google Stadia? NEVER. Streaming games = NO F’ING WAY....and if you reeeeally want to try a game streaming service, Playstation has PS Now...if you don’t like it, at least you still have a functioning console.

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from mystman12:

Yeah, Nintendo's online is horrible, so if that's important to someone then they should definitely look elsewhere,

I have over 600 hrs of Splatoon 2 online, and it’s been awesome. Also tons of online play with Mario Kart, ARMS, Tetris 99, Smash and others.

Smash was really choppy at first but lately has been much smoother. Not sure if Nintendo updated something?

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

He wants Fortnite but is only 7 years old-not sure I want to introduce him to that?

Fortnite is free...and on Switch.

Well, free until he begs you to let him spend $$$ on costumes and dances and shit.

#51 4 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

BTW, the kids aren't that stuck on the Switch. They mainly want to play Fortnite on a console and like the portable, but I'm not dealing with four kids fighting over a portable.

Get some extra Joy-Cons or Pro controllers and they can all play it in tabletop mode together.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/google-stadia-what-do-you-think?tu=rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.