• Latest reply 1 year ago by PinMonk
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

This Aint For You.gif
Untitled.jpg
GUEST_03ef37d5-e279-4107-b8e5-4f85e9012dac (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jalpert.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#80 4 years ago

I pre-ordered when it was announced and forgot to cancel. Tried to play in a browser on a Windows pc, wouldn’t get past title screen at checking connection. Hooked up to tv, input lag was not playable.

What a piece of shit.

#84 4 years ago

It's flat out broken. It doesn't work. Everyone who bought one should be offered a credit for either all or most of the cost. This is crazy.

Quoted from PinMonk:

WSJ reviewer had 3000ms lag at times. Ridiculous for essentially console-quality visuals.

#87 4 years ago

Source? Can't find it.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Google is now giving no-questions-asked full refunds on Stadia hardware. The returned units are not being refurbished, they are being destroyed.
Unofficially, that means it's over. Is this the fastest cradle to grave for a Google product ever?

#94 4 years ago

How is your input lag? I've got a $500 router and gig cable internet. How are you able to play these games? Unplayable for me on my Mac with chrome and TV.

Quoted from bingopodcast:

I binged ffxv and finally beat it. That was 100% thanks to stadia as I just couldn't get into it on the PS4. Next game is an fps and also working well.

#95 4 years ago

Per Google:

Your connection is great.
Based on your current download speed of 270.378 Mbps, we expect you’ll have a high-performance gaming experience on Stadia. Go back to the Google Store.

#99 4 years ago

I have 100mb fiber at work. With no other users, still laggy.

#102 4 years ago

I’m in Denver, not Los Angeles but not Tupelo either.

#104 4 years ago

Wired at work, 5ghz at home.

However, 5ghz should work. Even according to their own site. Playing on a laptop is useless when you need to hard wire into the router. And how about playing on phones?

4 weeks later
#110 4 years ago

I hope so. Tried to play from a 100/100 fiber and it just hangs on texting connection. (Or similar).

Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Cancelled google products. Will stadia join this list in 2020?

1 month later
#111 4 years ago

Absolutely no reason to deal with the stadia bullshit now:

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce-now/

Works well wired or 5ghz.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jalpert.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/google-stadia-what-do-you-think?tu=jalpert and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.