Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by djreddog
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

I'm putting together a small odd-setup tournament for our league this weekend and looking for a few more ideas. We'll do one game that you have to play wearing boxing gloves. Another where the tilt bob is attached to a hat you wear while playing. And at least one with some sort of obscured view. Might do a reversed flipper game (I'd rather not mess with any wiring if I can avoid it though). Any other ideas that you have seen at shows or just thought might be fun?

#2 5 years ago

Play with hands crossed - left hand on right flipper and right hand on left flipper.

Play one handed ( if you have a Pirates game you need to play on one leg too, peg legged and scream arrghh when done )

Play backwards, having to try and look over your shoulder.

LTG : )

#3 5 years ago

Bird box challenge style. Need 2 players. One players plays blindfolded. Second player verbally calls out when to flip and which hand.

#4 5 years ago

Relay...have teams and swap players mid ball every 20 or 30 sec. Sit on a stool, both legs on it.

#5 5 years ago

Put powerballs in one game.

Wire foot pedals that control the flippers and require play with no hands

Pairs of players - let everyone only play ball one. Announce the pairs switch their player number for the rest of the game... so he that is winning after ball 1 is suddenly losing going in to ball 2.

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display boards for model H and model S Skee Ball

#6 5 years ago

Evaluate winner by reading score digits right to left.

-Rob
    -visit http://www.kahr.us to get my daughterboard that helps fix WPC pinball resets or my replacement LED display boards for model H and model S Skee Ball

#8 5 years ago

Set up binoculars attached to a box that look at the playfield. Have them reversed so everything is tiny.

#9 5 years ago

all great ideas... all fun & all this stuff is also old hat to Jay Brand & his famous Pinball Olympics!!! reach out to Jay he is the man when it comes to this type of Pinball fun

#10 5 years ago

These are great, can’t wait to get started on testing!

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from jitneystand1:

These are great, can’t wait to get started on testing!

Another one could be to just have the players sit on a step stool and play.

#12 5 years ago

Stall Ball- team play where the players switch spots any time the ball "stalls", like in Addams,... the electric chair, swamp, skill shot hole/thing, locking a ball, etc

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from DNO:

Stall Ball- team play where the players switch spots any time the ball "stalls", like in Addams,... the electric chair, swamp, skill shot hole/thing, locking a ball, etc

Someone suggested this for my NYE party and it was a blast.

#14 5 years ago
    Quoted from Shredso:

Someone suggested this for my NYE party and it was a blast.

That was me

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/goofy-setup-tournament-ideas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.