Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jonogo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

These guys are insane (I didn't mention the other pinsider because I don't know if he wants to remain anonymous) . They knew I couldn't come get their JP for a few more weeks so the lunatics delivered it to me last night.. all the way from the Twin Cities to Sioux Falls, SD. The machine is in amazing shape especially the playfield. The cabinet is in even better shape than the pictures I was shown.
    These guys are AAA++ sellers and all around great guys. I recommend buying machines from them (except WWF RR.. I have dibs). They are very honest and tell you everything that is right and wrong about the machine.

#2 11 years ago

Nice!
    Gotta love the crazy.

#3 11 years ago

VERY crazy guy

#4 11 years ago

Yay! Glad you finally got your JP!

#5 11 years ago

It kicks my butt. Cliffy's in the Control Room make it a very tight shot. System Failure is gonna be all the sweeter. I also injured myself trying to slap for the Smart Missle as I was about to drain.. I missed the trigger and hit the side of the cabinet and scratched up my wrist.. ha.
    Plus that raptor kick is just insane. And that ramp shot is wayyyy hard then it looks.

#6 11 years ago

I work with these guys. I can confirm they are top shelf straight shooters. I played the JP, it's in great shape, sad to see it go. At least it went to a loving home.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from Xpinmonkey:

I work with these guys.

Uh oh- have you been subject to "OHH YEAHH!" cries for the last couple days?

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from tonymiddendorf:

Uh oh- have you been subject to "OHH YEAHH!" cries for the last couple days? []

OH YEAHHHH! We've got a few of the non-pinheads at work saying it on the phones, to their wives, and just randomly letting it fly. WWF is more than a pin, It's a lifestyle.. as in LIVIN IN STYLE.. OH YEA, OH YEA, OHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

#9 11 years ago

@CaptN For a Gardie-hater, you are an excellent guy! It was sweet to meet you and your wife and I was very happy to get such an excellent pin to a great couple of Pinheads! Keep the pin-love in the family man! Sweet that you and the lady can play it together, hope you get to see the T-Rex eat that damn goat soon!!!

#10 11 years ago

I was camping in Sioux falls last night! Been driving across the country for a couple weeks. Saw the laser show in falls park last night.

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

I was camping in Sioux falls last night! Been driving across the country for a couple weeks. Saw the laser show in falls park last night.

Did you see us flying through town with a JP Strapped to the back of our Civic? ZOOoooOOOOMM!!

#13 11 years ago

Yeah I went and looked at the JP and met those 2. Super nice guys. Nice machine! Enjoy!

#14 11 years ago
    Quoted from NightTrain:

Yeah I went and looked at the JP and met those 2. Super nice guys. Nice mac

Heya Josh, Sweet! You got Batman, how is it? I've never even seen that one before.

#15 11 years ago

Suddenly this JP is less attractive.. she is that awesome new girlfriend that I just found out fooled around with the whole town of Minneapolis/St. Paul.

#16 11 years ago

So JP cost an extra $10 for copay?jk
    As long as you ditched her and still have the JP I think you are doing alright.

Quoted from captainadam_21:

Suddenly this JP is less attractive.. she is that awesome new girlfriend that I just found out fooled around with the whole town of Minneapolis/St. Paul.

#17 11 years ago

Also if you need an Adams Family fix head over to the KOA. They have one there.

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Also if you need an Adams Family fix head over to the KOA. They have one there

There used to be on at the arcade in town but moved. Since 1 operator does the whole town, I bet that is where it went. It surprisingly is one of the few machines of theirs that is playable.

Quoted from jonogo:

hope you get to see the T-Rex eat that damn goat soon!!

I finally did.. you have to start the feed T-rex mode and then feed him... he then rips the goat in half.. it is pretty sweet. the 2nd best is letting Timmy fry on the electric fence. I finally got to get a bunch of games in on it yesterday and it is awesome. Now I just need to get some dinosaur mods to add to it.

#19 11 years ago

Jonogo..............he's just ok.

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpuckguy:

Jonogo..............he's just ok. []

just don't let him near your beer and/or beer drinking glasses..

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from jonogo:

just don't let him near your beer and/or beer drinking glasses..

................or women..............or livestock..............or peanut butter.

#22 11 years ago

................or women..............or livestock..............or peanut butter.

or Weapons of Mass Disturbance.. ie Tony

#23 11 years ago

I agree with the above sentiments, got my LOTR through Jonogo and his friend. Both were fine fellows and I was very happy with the transaction. I see I should have held out on the pickup and had them deliver it to me in Milwaukee for some beer and livestock.

It's always a pleasure to see that when someone has access to a great employee assistance program from their employer that they can be returned as productive members to society.

After all, I still maintain to my wife that this hobby is perfectly normal, filled with normal guys just like me.

#24 11 years ago

Jonogo only likes pulled pork and farts

#25 11 years ago

................or women..............or livestock..............

I let him near my women and my livestock! But thankfully I live 4 hours away so I should be fine.

I am a little disappointed that he is selling machines to Wisconsinites... go to Chicago to get your machines and let the Dakotas have the Twin Cities!

#26 11 years ago

I am a little disappointed that he is selling machines to Wisconsinites... go to Chicago to get your machines and let the Dakotas have the Twin Cities!

Roger is a heck of a nice guy! Wisconsinite who's a Yankee's fan!! eeeep! Even with that, he's hella good in my book!

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

Jonogo only likes pulled pork and farts

it's pulled farts and pork.

#28 11 years ago

I let him near my women and my livestock! But thankfully I live 4 hours away so I should be fine.

Oh My Captain, My Captain... Let the record show that the witness relocation program dictated my move to Milwaukee from Brooklyn. That and my wife got transferred for work.

Hence, let the record show that he's selling to a transplanted New Yorker and not a Wisconsinite. Besides, what's a little road trip for the right price.

#29 11 years ago

I dare you to pull my flipper finger

#30 11 years ago

I dare you to pull my flipper finger

I can decide which one..

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/goodcrazy-guy-alert-jonogo-and-friend and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.