Topic Stats

• 160 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by stoptap
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 24 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
weird_(resized).jpg
IMG-20160801-WA0005_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
space_jam_keep_complete_(resized).JPG
Space_Jam_(11)_(resized).JPG
IMG_8927_(resized).JPG
Bender_(resized).JPG
IMGP6495_(resized).JPG
6736812.jpeg
1_(resized).JPG
f85104be7e9dedbeca1c6dfa54ab34efcf129e0a1c6e4d01a09de8ec32202b2a_(resized).jpg
Attach36219_20160721_081854_(resized).jpg
burn06_(resized).jpg
vf3_(resized).jpg
spacejam2_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider balboarules.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 3 years ago

Moron's, just destroyed about 800 bucks in parts, and that is assuming they took out the boards! If they left the boards in, even more!

#54 3 years ago
Quoted from wizard1974:

This is great , some doufus who thinks he is Rocky is over on the YouTube video crying about some messed up plastic and opto boards WTF!?!

Hi, that would be me, the "doufus" who was trying to point out that you destroyed a populated playfield that many people needed parts from, and you pissed away the money you could have received for those parts, and for those that needed them, you kicked them in the balls... I never mentioned Opto boards at all.... Yet, I am the "doufus" Hell, that long plastic over the shooter lane hoop, you cannot get that anywhere, it was clearly being destroyed in the video, along with wireforms, plastics, pop bumper plastics... All I said is you guys destroyed about 800 bucks in parts, even the Translite could have been removed and sold to someone who needed it.

I do not think I am Rocky, I know I am Rocky! (No, not really just had to toss it in)... Could have helped several people get them games back up with those parts, and made some money, but I am the "doufus", not to mentioned you destroyed a decent pair of legs as well.

#91 3 years ago
Quoted from wizard1974:

This is brilliant
Some of you over the pond there have truly made my day today ... Can't believe how seriously you have taken this.
Doufus yea you doufus mentioned that he was trying to fix up a space jam and would have liked the parts... Well sorry that we didn't ask you , person that I don't know and who lives half way across the world . So just as to not upset you again I will be making a pizza later it will be topped with sweetcorn now I don't always use all of my tin so would you like me to wrap it up and ship it over to you in case you decide to make a pizza and might need sweetcorn .
Guys it was a wreck and we took what we could out of it , no one wanted it so we destroyed it and the best thing is it felt great
Get a sense of humour and for tee record we all love Todd Tuckey the guy is a legend

Never said I was restoring one, said others would need the parts, learn to read...

#138 3 years ago

It's done, nothing can be done about that.. I just mentioned they burned up a lot of part money. I just wish it had been a street fighter II, they tossed one of those off the roof, the more of that title destroyed the better!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Sale Pending!
Richmond, VA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Delray Beach, FL
$ 2.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
$ 64.00
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 94.00
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 209.99
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 19.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider balboarules.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside